Logos for Pop Tarts (READ DESCRIPTION)

SluggyCinema's Avatar SluggyCinema2/14/13 5:56 pm
1 emeralds 108 2
2/25/2013 3:35 pm
Taz_ninja1's Avatar Taz_ninja1
So the way that this works is that usually I would charge $10 an hour for this kind of stuff but considering how pissed off some of you guys get about me charging money for my work..which is ridiculous..I need to make money somehow..I decided to cut you guys some SERIOUS slack. So I'm an Australian and Pop Tarts are expensive here, All you have to do is send a box of whatever flavoured pop tarts to PO BOX 626 Currumbin, QLD, 4223 and I will send you a low resolution logo until I get the pop tarts or any other foreign food (cheetos, candy corn etc.).

Just to let you guys know, I don't have all day and I need you to be SPECIFIC and in very FINE DETAIL as to what you want in your logo, youtube background or whatever it may be that you want..

I'm being serious. If I don't understand what you want, then I simply won't do it and you missed out. Sucks eh? If you don't want that to happen.. Remember that I need FINE DETAIL AND SPECIFICATION to what you want in a logo and there's an amazingly low chance that you'll get something you don't want
SluggyCinema
Level 44 : Master Wizard