Need a website for your server?

Awesome_Dante's Avatar Awesome_Dante2/23/15 12:33 pm
1 emeralds 289 4
3/4/2015 2:01 pm
Awesome_Dante's Avatar Awesome_Dante
Hello. My name is Richard (aka Dante)

My company creates custom websites for business and we are currently expanding into the Minecraft market.

Our websites are geared towards quality and speed of creation taking as little time as 1 week.

I cannot put much more information on here besides some samples of our work.

Please keep in mind that we do not have any minecraft websites available yet to demo, but we do have business sites that you can observe.

www.letsgetawebsite.com (Us)

www.supertileman.com (Project taken over by us)
www.supertileman.com/inspector (In development)
www.letsgetawebsite.com/LaFrance (In development)

The process:
We create the homepage first after you contact us FOR FREE. This can take as little as a few hours.
If you like the homepage and would like to have us build the rest of your website then we will get to work on it.
We gather your input at all stages of development.
You will get a URL to see the website being built live.
Once the site is finished AND you are satisfied with it we will send you the files to put on your hosting service. We can also set you up with hosting through godaddy with no added fees, you just pay for the plan you want.

By purchasing a website through us you will also receive 1 month free of SEO, Site maintenance, Page Rank, and Social Presence.

We are also hiring web developers and graphics artists!
For more details please either reply here or send an email to letsgetawebsitesales@gmail.com

Please keep in mind that we do not service servers owned by anyone under the age of 16 unless you have an of age representative.

About our sites:
Everything is completely custom from the ground up!
We DO NOT build our sites using wordpress or enjin.
We can setup buycraft on any site we make.
The fees on our company website ARE NOT fees for minecraft websites. They are for businesses
We use PHP, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery and Javascript
Awesome_Dante
Level 26 : Expert Warrior