Willing to make a video of projects, mods, and servers!

snowug's Avatar snowug2/1/12 3:18 pm
2/3/2012 4:57 pm
PkGamer's Avatar PkGamer
Hey everyone! I'm here to let you know that if you want me to, you can point me to your project and I will explore it in-depth in a video. Just leave a reply if you want me to do this! I'll post it to my YouTube channel then i'll link you to it so people can find it. If I can manage to compress it, i'll send it your way. Just a fun little service i'm offering. I'll also go for mods and servers.

Details...

1. I'll take a it as a world save or schematic.

2. If it is on a server, I'm going to need access to either creative mode or fly mod.

3. If you have a prefer ed texture pack, I'll use it. If not, I'm probably going to use whatever I think is best, usually dokucraft or johnsmith. Sometimes SMP pack, or fluffypack.

4. If you don't want me to blab on and talk, just request that.

5. I'll edit it so it doesn't look like garbage. Don't worry.

6. The bigger the build, the longer the video. If it is just a house and you have more than one available, then I'll record a few in one session. If it is just a really little house, then it probably doesn't need a video, but if you REALLY wan't me to, I'll make a short one.

7. If the build doesn't look that good(like on the extreme end, a home that is made out of dirt) I will not record it.

8. If you have any questions, just post them in the reply section.

9. Even if you have the slightest urge to have a video of a project, mod, or even server, let me know. You cannot waste my time because I never used time well in the first place.

THANKS!

admac
snowug
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

PkGamer
02/03/2012 4:57 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Spelunker
Did you get recording?
snowug
02/02/2012 11:37 am
I'm sorry... I really don't know what you are exactly trying to say here... btw hilarious vid.
Deth_Glitch
02/02/2012 10:30 am
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
wow i did this and my thread up and died... lucky....
anyways need something more comedic and i can do it for you\basically something like this \/
[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=avLCYduurKk[/youtube]
snowug
02/02/2012 10:28 am
Mmk. I'll try to get a time with him.
PkGamer
02/02/2012 9:58 am
Dual?
Yep you could.
snowug
02/01/2012 7:26 pm
Yeah... I exist. I'll manage to start a server up later tonight. hey wanna do the commentary too? WE could do dual if PkGamer agrees.
(I know this idiot)
FrostThief
02/01/2012 7:25 pm
Level 21 : Expert Toast
I seem to find you everywhere on here.
snowug
02/01/2012 7:23 pm
Allrighty. I still have not gotten a chance to record. I've been busy with HW and stuff.
PkGamer
02/01/2012 4:44 pm
And could you send me the link to my youtube account?
I'd like to post it there but i will give you full credit.
I'm just crap at commentary.
Here is link to my channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/suberpatryk?feature=guide
PkGamer
02/01/2012 4:30 pm
Oh one more thing.This is a medieval castle yard not the castle.So since its medieval could you start of the video like this maybe? "I was sent here by the lord of this yard to show it to ye." and then continue.It doesnt matter if you do that.Here is the link
http://www.mediafire.com/?30zqgzp8ywf8alk
snowug
02/01/2012 3:55 pm
Kk. I'll commentary.
PkGamer
02/01/2012 3:52 pm
Commentary if you could.Doesnt really matter about time.I'll give you link to the thing I want you to record.Thanks
snowug
02/01/2012 3:32 pm
Ok! Do you want me to do a commentary or just a silent walkthrough? I can record in about oh.... 45 minutes actually. If I don't get to it then I'll be able to tonight. I'll try to get it edited but I make no promises. I'll link to the YouTube video once it is complete. Earliest that it will be up on YouTube is late tonight, but that is unlikely. Probably more like tomorrow.
PkGamer
02/01/2012 3:30 pm
Get me a reservation for a video.I have a great castle.Giant and big but i need to find it in my list of my schematics.I save my projects as a world save and then as schematics.
snowug
02/01/2012 3:28 pm
What do you mean by that? Like a sample of my recordings?
DasDuriel
02/01/2012 3:26 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Pegasus
have u a preview video?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome