YouTube Channel Art Needed [If You Enter I Will Subscribe]!

mustachebob11's Avatar mustachebob116/10/13 11:05 pm
1 emeralds 359 4
7/15/2013 7:14 pm
mustachebob11's Avatar mustachebob11
There is a new thing with the upgrade on YouTube called Channel Art. Well I need one made for GCTCStudios. If you give me the link to one you have made I will subscribe to you on here the persons I pick will get a different surprise.

What I Want:
An obsidian background and on the front spread out in two diagonal lines, rows of TNT. Then on the front the words need to be GCTCStudios.

Welcome All Designers!
Compete and win!

Link To Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/GCTCStudios
mustachebob11
Level 12 : Journeyman Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

mustachebob11
07/15/2013 7:14 pm
The person I pick will get a YouTube shoutuout on instagram and youtube. I will subscribe to them on here and YouTube and on here I will give a diamond to all of their posts. Their channel will be shown on ours. They will also get a shoutout for you account on here.
danielmace
06/11/2013 5:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Okay, So i've made you a youtube design, However it's not to your design specification. When i made the design it looks terrible, The colors did not go well together. If you'd like to take a look at the design, head over to http://www.youtube.com/user/dmtestingacc

Cheers,
Daniel Mace
mustachebob11
07/15/2013 7:05 pm
Hello,
Thank you for sending this in. However I have not been on my laptop in a while so I haven't kept up on here. I just took a look at you channel and it is no longer an available channel to look at. If you got a new channel and have the art PM me the link and I will subscribe and look at your design.
Thank You,
mustachebob11
mustachebob11
06/10/2013 11:36 pm
Anyone? Yah gonna help me????????????
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome