VoxelMC Network [In development] Now recruiting!

FrostJam_Owner's Avatar FrostJam_Owner6/23/16 2:54 pm
6/25/2016 3:16 am
FrostJam_Owner's Avatar FrostJam_Owner
Hello, Voxelers. You are, of course, reading this post because you want to apply for a staff position. Wonderful! Of course, you can't just ask for a position and expect for you to be accepted. Thus, let us begin with the requirements. Said requirements are as follows:

-You must be mature.

-You must be responsible

-You must be AT LEAST somewhat knowledgeable in the responsibilities of the position you are applying for.

-You must be ready to take on challenging tasks.

-You must put forward a detailed application.

-You must not beg for a position or for staff to read your post.

Age does not necessarily matter if you prove to us that you are mature.

Fit all of the requirements? Great! Fill out this application with detail, and we will get back to you soon.

Application for Builder-
Click to reveal
Name:

IGN:

Building Experience:

Personal Opinion on Skill-Level:

Images of Past Builds:

Any Subspecialties:

Anything else:

-------------------------------

Application for Moderator
Click to reveal
Name:

IGN:

Experience (If Any):

Any Subspecialties:

Why do you Want to be Moderator:

Why do you Want to be a Member of the Team in General:

Are you Willing to Follow Orders:

Anything Else:

-----------------------------

Application for Head-Moderator-

Note: In order to obtain this position you MUST have been on the server for AT LEAST four hours.
Click to reveal
Name:

IGN:

Age (Preferably Over 13):

Experience:

Any Subspecialties:

Why do you Want to be Head-Moderator:

Are you a Successful Leader:

Thank you for taking the time to read and fill out one of these applications in attempt to make VoxelMC a better place. We will get to our application as soon as we can.

-The Staff Team
FrostJam_Owner
Level 10 : Journeyman Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/25/2016 3:16 am
FrostJam_Owner
Bump, Still looking for a build team
06/24/2016 10:21 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Voidaxell
Please do not hire Eli.He/She is one of the most immature and desperate person I've ever seen.An example of this is this thread she/he created,clearly begging and acting desperate for a staff position.

anyone-want-cool-owner-come-and-get-t555382.html
06/24/2016 10:46 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Aleja
I second this.
06/24/2016 7:45 am
Level 1 : New Network
Joshicals
Name: My name is Josh.

IGN: My In-Game Name is frozencoke.

Age (Preferably Over 13): I am fifteen years of age.

Experience: Knowing the things that I know from learning it all from past experience, I would like to consider myself a very professional, smart Staff Member.

The main server that I have worked on is The Archon as a helper. Brig a helper on the archon for 4 months was a very good experience for myself as I knew what it felt like to manage players on one of the most popular Factions Servers out there. I learnt a lot of things from being a staff member on there and it was truly amazing. I no longer play on The Archon because it became very corrupt. (Mass Staff DDoS attacks, Dox Leaks, account jacking)

Another server that I have been apart on was Grape Prison. Being the Head-Admin on there was also a very good experience because of learning the things that I was assigned like helping create ideas for the server and actually making them happen. I would always help make the server improve by regularly checking for any duped items, X-Rayers and I would even be in charge of the Staff Applications. I am very good at choosing other staff members and I know what a good server would need for staff members.

I have Co-Ownered plenty of other servers and by doing so I learnt so much about so many things. Things like how to change plugins around and how to configure them for players, how hard and how much discipline it actually takes to run a server and how to pretty much become the best of the best.

Any Subspecialties: I have a very wide range of vocabulary and spelling which is a great asset when speaking to staff member, I am very smart and a great decision maker, I know every command necessary when it comes to being a Head-Mod and if I don’t know some, I will take the time to learn, I am a fast learner and have a very enthusiastic mind.

Why do you Want to be Head-Moderator: I would love to be Head-Moderator on VoxelMC because the amount of time I have already spent on the server, I feel that I have loved it from the beginning and am going to keep enjoying it. I would love to take this role because I feel that I have the sufficient skills and expertise to take it on.

I am a very active person and will be very active especially with the staff role. Whether or not players will be joining on the server, I will treat every player the exact same and make un-biased decisions as I am a great decision maker!

Why do you Want to be a Member of the Team in General: I would love to be apart of the VoxelMC team because what i’ve seen already, the server has a very friendly environment and I feel it would be a great learning curve to Head-Moderate a Skyblock and soon to be network server.

I am a very friendly, great, enthusiastic person and would love to get to know everyone that joins the server. I would not only be a Head-Mod to everyone, but I will also be there friend! I will be there when help is needed and I will try my best to get to know every active player.

Are you a Successful Leader:
I am a very successful leader, indeed. I know how to lead a team properly and can do it smartly and efficiently. If someone is un-comfortable with doing something that I have assigned them to do that is completely okay! I will firstly see if anyone else would like to take over and if not I would take over it myself. I am a nice, good buy disciplined person that is willing to take on anything that is thrown at me.

If there is conflict or beef between players or staff member. I would try my best to get both sides of the story and see what’s really going on. Making un-biased decisions is a high priority or being a Head-Moderator and that’s what i’m all about.

I just would like you to know that by choosing me as your Head-Moderator, you will be choosing one of the most experienced, intelligent, trustworthy staff members out there and I would for sure be a huge asset to your server.

Thank you Frost.

Regards,
Josh.
06/24/2016 9:30 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
MrNigmaSIR
Great application, frostcoke. I'm sure we would love you to e on the team. Just contact FrostJam1111 on Skype and he'll chat with you.
06/24/2016 7:02 am
FrostJam_Owner
Looking especially for builders that have free time and willing to build anything apply guys!
06/24/2016 1:42 am
Level 1 : New Miner
EagleMafia
Name: Logan

IGN: Hopscotch_Mafia

Experience (If Any): I've owned servers, been admin, not really much proof for it as they've all shut down. I would just like the feeling of staffing for a network again so i decided to apply. + No one has true proof of being staff anywhere.. so even if i did have proof it wouldn't matter.

Any Sub-specialties: I am a developer, and a pretty-fine builder.

Why do you Want to be Moderator: As i have said before I want to feel the responsibilities of a moderator of a network really there isn't much other reason.

Why do you Want to be a Member of the Team in General: In general I want to be able to help the development and processes that move with the network. This network seems to look very well-planned kind of. I wish you would have provided more details and i could have answered this better.

Are you Willing to Follow Orders: Yes

Anything Else: Yes, my skype is BabySlenderManAKAyoMom
Skype is my fastest way of getting ahold of me... but unless you provide reason for adding me i wont accept you!
06/24/2016 1:20 am
FrostJam_Owner
Bump
06/23/2016 4:34 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Oh Hello. I'm Eli, and I'm here to apply for Mod. Here we go!

Name: Not telling, but here's a Hint: Meow with a K. (Please never Reveal if you Figured it out! It is Very Private!)

IGN: EliTeenDolphin

Age: 15, and I'm turning 16 in July. I am very Mature, but will know how to have a good time. No, by "good time", I do not mean Griefing, Abusing, Trolling, etc. I actually mean that I will be a good person in the community. Note my Maturity Rate is 9/10 due to the Smileys that I make and being goofy when talking to the community. I won't make any rude jokes, as those are dumb. I never spam, swear (If Crap, Stupid, or Dumb counts as a swear, I will try to my best to say Alternatives...) or advertise, so that's a good thing!

Experience: I have been pretty much all the ranks on most servers, but the most memorable are DerpCraft, WolfPvP, and ShadowwMC (These Servers are Dead anyways...). DerpCraft was a peaceful server that I was Co-Owner on. Everyone loved me, until this rude bratty kid came along and stole my Co-Owner Rank, so I resigned from the server in search of a new one. Next was ShadowwMC, as this was a really good server to be on. If you were the first 10 People on the server, you would get VIP. I managed to get VIP, which had "/nick" and "/fly", which I enjoyed a lot. Soon, I applied for Builder, since on that server, Builder was more powerful than Mod. I eventually got it and built some cool shop for the spawn. People loved me so much on there that I got Head-Admin on there. A day later, I got Co-Owner since I was so mature and loved. The Server was peaceful, until someone had the idea to remake ShadowwMC into a Prison Server. Soon, the server started to go downhill, and the last time I saw the Owner was when I was going to revive Factions. And then the server died abruptly. After a while, I went onto WolfPvP, and it was havoc when I first came. People were scrambling around, killing everybody since there was no spawn. Eventually a Spawn was made and everybody got Book and Quills. I then got Mod (Hey that's the Position I'm applying for! ;3), and my first job was to read all the Apps. It was quite fun, as I bring charm into reading Apps and give constructive criticism at the person's apps. After a while, the server went onto a Hiatus where the Owner was having struggles, and me and my friend waited patiently for him to come back. Soon he came back, and he said "Big changes are being made!". I was hyped, as this could mean the server might get better. But nope, it went downhill. I still have Contact due to me having an Enjin Account, but they never respond anymore. My best friend still does, as she sometimes comments on my blogs and stuff on here.

Subspecialties: A few of these are pretty basic. I know how to use certain Plugins, such as TitleWelcomeMessage (I highly recommend it, as it's essential if you want tab to look cool), Installer (a plugin no-one knows how to use, but I do! :3 It installs Plugins without the need of restarting or actual drag-and-drops), Plugman (A plugin manager that can restart single plugins and stuff without the need of console), GroupManager (I can fix the tags to be more professional, like instead of
[Owner] Derpface1 to Owner Derpface1), and many more! I can also be good at knowing who to ban, mute, and (possibly) kick, and I can be pretty fast at it, of course, before someone else does it. Sometimes I might be working and I don't notice this, but I do my job anyways by keeping my eye on the chat. I'm also good with fixing Config and Console Errors, as the Essentials Error seems to be more common nowadays, but I do have fixes to that, so...

Why: Well, the reason why I want to be Mod (Or possibly Head-Mod because you didn't show the Server IP, but I will play on it for 4 hours and put Head-Mod info on here so...) because I am very mature compared to these other people, and I do know what a Mod does, so it gives an Advantage, as most people either apply to get proof that they got staff, or they just do it for troll videos, which is dumb. Being Mod would be a fun experience as I was one on WolfPvP (previously mentioned).

Why do you want to be Staff in General: Well, let me tell you, I'm looking for a home to reside on, and have fun on for the rest of my life. I'm not a fan of big servers, as they are filled with Immature Melvins (Will be explained later...). Besides that reason, I'm not only in it to just find a home, but I want to join this server because it has Potential. I felt an aura coming from this server, and it seemed like a good one! I will most likely be Mature on here, and not be that Immature brat who abuses his/her powers. I feel I could help this server out, as I have helped other servers in the past. Even if I get denied, I won't freak out, as I'm chill otherwise...

Will you Follow Orders: Yes, definitely. I won't be that Melvin who disobeys everything said, and I think it's about time to explain what a Melvin actually is...

Melvin is this dude from Uncle Grandpa who is bratty and immature and wants to "Rule the World". The thing is, in server Terminology, it's not as Farfetched. A Melvin is someone who is immature and bratty and abuses his/her powers, griefs, swears, or has terribly bad grammar and wants to (You Guessed it!) "Rule the Server".
I am not one of these. I am more of the lines as one of these:

Yeah, You think Bill Cipher is a bad choice for what I am, but in the 1st season, he's so chill, but if you get him mad, he gets real mad. I only get mad if a griefer comes along and destroys spawn or whatever. And when I get mad at Griefers, I will easily IP Ban them. But seriously, back to the topic. I will obey you guys, even if it's the most mundane thing in existence.

(Head-Mod Bonus, I don't care if I don't get Head-Mod. This is if I stay on for 4 hours so...)

Leading Skills: I am definitely really good at leading a team, and even if they're unexperienced as a Potato, I will still train them. I will put confidence into them, and even when times are tough, I can help people cheer up. It feels special to teach a bunch of Mods things, even if they already know it. I am growing up to be a Preschool Teacher someday, and this will help a lot. Leading a team basically feels great to me, even if the situation they're dealing with is Mundane. I love people, and I hope I love this server!

Extras: I have a YouTube, PMC (You noticed already...), and Enjin. My YouTube is TotalSkylanderTV and Enjin is the same as my PMC Name and IGN. I hope you enjoyed this app! Even if I do get denied, I will still be honored to help out the server! I do not have Skype due to the fact that I have strict parents, so if you say "Blah wants to talk to you on Skype", than use Private Messages Instead.

PS: What version is your server? If it's 1.8 I will come on immediately.
06/24/2016 9:28 am
MrNigmaSIR
FrostJam1111 would like to chat with you on skype. In the meantime, please go on play.voxelmc.net until he accepts your request.

P.S. Very impressive application!
06/23/2016 4:21 pm
Barry75
App for Builder
Name: NA

IGN:Barry75

Building Experience: I have built in servers like Ardacraft, Ravand, and i have done apps for Westeroscraft. i currently own the server Witchercraft(recreating the world of the witcher from the books)

Personal Opinion on Skill-Level: 8-9/10

Images of Past Builds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY9yny1UUDM, http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... econquest/, http://imgur.com/r1Y0v6b, http://imgur.com/bNPZlQD

Any Subspecialties: i can use WE

Anything else: nothing else
06/23/2016 4:24 pm
MrNigmaSIR
FrostJam1111 would like to speakcwith you on Skype.
06/23/2016 4:14 pm
MrNigmaSIR
ViltzoneXName: I would rather not specify. I can always tell you later

IGN: dewdplexy

Experience (If Any):
I have had a lot of experience being a staff member, especially positions that make me moderate the server. I have been a Moderator and a Helper quite a lot and have had much positive feedback from players while I was at the position.

Currently, I work as a Helper for a quite small factions server. I work hard on it and I have a positive relationship with all the other staff members. Just recently, I have been given the opportunity to develop a website for a server called TheKrypton. Currently, the server website is down because of trust issues towards another staff member. Short story, all my work was wiped because someone thought it would be 'funny'. The hard working staff members are fixing this issue, while they are at it, I would love to help another server in the mean time, if I truly enjoy the server, I will most likely stick to my position on it and become someone much larger than a Moderator.

I have had experience with being a staff member on a Polish server with 100+ players on daily. I was a Helper on that server and looked out for rule breakers and mostly hackers. This means I know how to handle a large server well.

On the side, I do help small servers get a kickstart on their journey owning a server. This means I have been an Admin, Developer, Moderator and most of the higher staff ranks before. I have even owned my own server before, not so successful but I really enjoyed meeting the players.

Any Subspecialties:
- I love helping others.
- I love being able to see progress on a server because of my work.
- I am very mature, I handle most situations properly.

- I can design websites (Forums)
- I can work well with Plugins.
- I can memorise and follow rules.

I want to be a Moderator because (as I have stated in the paragraphs above) the server that I handle is currently having issues which I do not have the power to help with. Therefore, I am here to apply for a Moderator. In general, I really want to be a Moderator because I love being able to punish rule breakers fairly and allow people who are legitimate to play the server like they are meant to.

I think a Moderator is a special position, in terms of the staff hierarchy, It is a position that most people do not take seriously in my opinion since it's not one of the most 'important' staff ranks. I think it should be taken seriously and I can prove how serious Moderators can be. I listen and memories all the rules that are given to me and punish each rule breaker fairly.

I really love helping others. I have had a lot of experience with working in a team and I really miss it. Being a member of any team is a very important role, a team must work as a team and I would love to be able to fit in with the team.

Yes, I definitely am. I am mature enough to follow any rules given to me.

Anything Else:
Thank you for reading my application, I know it may be long, but I gave as much detail as I needed.

The owner would like to talk with you on Skype. FrostJam1111
06/23/2016 4:13 pm
10Moose10
Name:
I will specify at a later date, over a communication software, privately.

IGN:
xMoose_

Experience (If Any):
I am one of the most experienced candidates that will apply for this position. I was a former HoS(Head of Staff) on CortexPvP. The server hit a financial hiccup and lost its player base due to miscommunication. The UnoVerseMC was another server I was on the administrative team.

As of today, I am a helper on a rather small OPPrison / Skyblock server. I am widely known as the best and most helpful on there, and have been considered for a promotion many times. This will not affect how I work on this server, because if I am accepted, I will give 90% of my attention to this server as I mainly manage forums and applications.

Most think admins are the ones who sit around and do nothing. I had the most challenging job of all of us. Head of Staff / Moderation. I basically had to moderate chat, forums, and keep our staff in check.This gave me quite a bit of experience with multi-tasking.

Another thing I would like to mention is that I can

Any Subspecialties:

-Helpfulness: I will learn fast, to help others learn faster.
-Building: I can build if our builders are overloaded, and get jobs done efficiently.
-Kindness: I will treat players with respect, and be kind to all players

I want to be a moderator because I feel that servers of this caliber could use someone experienced like me. I feel that I can help with all projects. I will never buckle under pressure. Most of all, I feel that my leadership will greatly benefit all players and staff that will join the VoxelMC community. It brings joy to me seeing communities grow and thrive, and knowing that I participated at least a small amount in it.

Again, I feel my leadership skills will help the server prevail. I bring fresh ideas to the table every day, and as long as people agree, I will take it to the developers and/or the Administrative Team. My maturity can most likely rub off onto other people as well as my kindness/helpfulness.

I am willing to follow anything I am asked to do. The only things I won't at least try to do will be things I don't think will benefit the community, but rather harm it.

Anything Else:
I would like to say that a 13 year old does not sound like he can do much of this, but I assure you, I can. Finally, I want to know what communication software we will be using, so I can be prepared to use it if I am accepted.

+xMoose_,
Possible Moderator of VoxelMC
06/23/2016 4:16 pm
MrNigmaSIR
FrostJam1111 would like to chat with you over Skype.
06/23/2016 4:01 pm
Level 28 : Expert Toast
DarthRoar
Name: James.

IGN: DarthRoar.

Experience: I have been a staff member on many servers including some high-profile ones like BlueShift. Often, I have had to prove my skills and work up from the lowest rank. I have also run some servers completely by myself without any staff help, which means that I know all aspects of how to run servers.

Any Subspecialties: My skills include:
Building - I am an advanced Builder and Redstoner, with the power of WorldEdit there are many things I can do.
Advertising - I have knowledge of where to advertise and how to make sure it gets players for us.
Moderating - I have had lots of experience Moderating and Administrating servers.
Plugins - I have also had a wide range of experiences with plugins, I know how to configure them etc.
Video Editing - I am proficient at making a few clips of Minecraft look and sound good when I can record it without too much lag.
Website Design - If you ever needed a website, I could do that.
Banner Design - I have designed animated banners before, and I can do again.
Managing - I have had experience managing ranks in servers, staff meetings etc.
Professional Attitude - I can and will act as a Head-Moderator is expected to.

Why do you Want to be Head-Moderator: I feel that due to my extensive experience in all areas of server management, this position would be best for me.

Why do you Want to be a Member of the Team in General: It's the summer and I have many free months ahead. I'd like to join a nice MC server for the ride.

Are you a Successful Leader: Yes, in fact I have several leadership positions in real life, namely a rank in a military cadet organisation.
06/23/2016 4:16 pm
MrNigmaSIR
We apologize but our application has been denied.
06/23/2016 3:54 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Zentrii
Name: Christian M.

IGN: theZentrii

Experience (If Any):
I had gone through a sort of "Moderator for Dummies" course for a server I was helping to make until the owner went through personal issues and never launched the server but I know what it takes to be an upstanding moderator for a server. I know the responsibilities the position has and am willing to work on more than just my moderating.

Any Subspecialties:
I love working on mini projects with others just to see what is made of them.
I love survival and Factions. Love it. I play on it all the time.
I love meeting new people and being social. Being the extrovert I am I tend to be a bit chatty though

Well when I was working on the old server I really was excited to get to be a part of something that brought joy to others. I was happy to see my work improve the rest of the server. I also want to be a part of something that can grow beyond the first release and potentially become a juggernaut amongst servers. To see my colleagues creations used for the joy of others really keeps me going.

I want to see the server grow. I want to be able to say I was a part of kickstarting the VoxelMC Network. I want to meet new people and work on new projects and keep a great server in great shape.

Absolutely! Of course, unless it goes against my own basic moral code. Then that will be something I discuss with the owner or head moderator.

Anything Else:
I'd consider the direction you would want to take with the server. Is it going to end up being a carbon copy of every other server on Earth or will the team as a whole be able to bring new innovative ideas to the Minecraft community?
Really hope to speak with someone soon!

- Zentrii
06/23/2016 4:11 pm
MrNigmaSIR
We are sorry, but we are going to have to deny your application for lack of detail.
06/23/2016 3:41 pm
ViltzoneX
Name: I would rather not specify. I can always tell you later

IGN: dewdplexy

Experience (If Any):
I have had a lot of experience being a staff member, especially positions that make me moderate the server. I have been a Moderator and a Helper quite a lot and have had much positive feedback from players while I was at the position.

Currently, I work as a Helper for a quite small factions server. I work hard on it and I have a positive relationship with all the other staff members. Just recently, I have been given the opportunity to develop a website for a server called TheKrypton. Currently, the server website is down because of trust issues towards another staff member. Short story, all my work was wiped because someone thought it would be 'funny'. The hard working staff members are fixing this issue, while they are at it, I would love to help another server in the mean time, if I truly enjoy the server, I will most likely stick to my position on it and become someone much larger than a Moderator.

I have had experience with being a staff member on a Polish server with 100+ players on daily. I was a Helper on that server and looked out for rule breakers and mostly hackers. This means I know how to handle a large server well.

On the side, I do help small servers get a kickstart on their journey owning a server. This means I have been an Admin, Developer, Moderator and most of the higher staff ranks before. I have even owned my own server before, not so successful but I really enjoyed meeting the players.

Any Subspecialties:
- I love helping others.
- I love being able to see progress on a server because of my work.
- I am very mature, I handle most situations properly.

- I can design websites (Forums)
- I can work well with Plugins.
- I can memorise and follow rules.

I want to be a Moderator because (as I have stated in the paragraphs above) the server that I handle is currently having issues which I do not have the power to help with. Therefore, I am here to apply for a Moderator. In general, I really want to be a Moderator because I love being able to punish rule breakers fairly and allow people who are legitimate to play the server like they are meant to.

I think a Moderator is a special position, in terms of the staff hierarchy, It is a position that most people do not take seriously in my opinion since it's not one of the most 'important' staff ranks. I think it should be taken seriously and I can prove how serious Moderators can be. I listen and memories all the rules that are given to me and punish each rule breaker fairly.

I really love helping others. I have had a lot of experience with working in a team and I really miss it. Being a member of any team is a very important role, a team must work as a team and I would love to be able to fit in with the team.

Yes, I definitely am. I am mature enough to follow any rules given to me. I am alright with almost any order I am given.

Anything Else:
Thank you for reading my application, I know it may be long, but I gave as much detail as I needed.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome