[1.6.2] [Minecraft Forge] Telicraft
10,803Views, 11 today
- 1,498Downloads, 0 today
- 27 Comments
- 1 Favorites
Get Embed Code
Level 25 : Expert Modder
This mods will give you a lot of decorational blocks, a super rare ore that can make incredible tools, some potions, a pretty good explosive and few other things.
Also, be sure to check the Telicraft Wiki!
PlanetMinecraft. WHY U NO ALLOW JAR FILES?!
2. Open your mods folder, found at %appdata%/.minecraft for clients and in your root directory for servers.
3. Place the .zip in there.
4. Launch the game/server!
1. Triggers for the Adamant Furnace and the Alarm.
2. Facades for some blocks.
1. Recipe viewing for the Sharpener and the Advanced Crafting Table.
2. Neatly sorted subset for Telicraft.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.6.2|
|Tags:||Telicraft, Forge, New Content|
|Credit:||Thesupremedony - Beta Testing, Darkman2345 - Textures|
Update #10 (1.0.0) : 07/31/2013 3:10:56 am7/31/13
ALSO NOTE THAT YOU PROBABLY CAN'T GO BACK TO A PREVIOUS TELICRAFT VERSION AFTER YOU UPDATE TO THIS ONE!
1. Added a recipe for the Anti-Leaf Spray! (it was the missing thing from the last update)
2. You can no longer push Mega Adamant Blocks with pistons.
3. An alarm can now be heard from more than 512 blocks (changed loudness of the sound from 10,000 to 100,000).
4. Alarms now start up instantly when you power them.
5. The bug where the sound of the alarm overlaps should be now fixed.
6. Changed up some of the ways blocks react to redstone. Should hopefully fix the strange bahviours.
7. Changed the texture of the Minecart with Alarm. It is now a 64x64 texture with the model perfectly visible.
8. Alarms now require a Note Block instead of redstone to make.
9. The recipe for the Alarm now can be made with the Inc Sack in the top corner instead of Rose Red.
10. You can no longer enchant Sharpening Tools and Anti-Leaf Sprays with Unbreaking.
11. Moved the blocks and items to pre-init. Should clear up any problems.
12. Moved the Buildcraft integration to post-init. Should clear up any problems.
13. Separated the event handlers. Nothing noticable in-game.
14. Added methods for ore dictionary recipes to the API.
15. The Emergency Item now needs an Ender Pearl in the middle of the crafting recipe.
16. Updated to 1.6.2.
17. Jumping on top of Clear Glass or Clear Glass Panes will break them.
18. The Potion of Randomness is now truly random. When you drink it, it will pick two random numbers between 1 and 23 and it will apply the effect with an ID of one of the numbers. If either number is an instant effect (instant health, for example), it will be applied for 1 tick.
19. The effects of the potions are now executed only once.
20. Renamed the squill to scilla.
21. New sound for the Anti-Leaf Spray.
22. All English strings are now stored in the .xml file.
23. Added Adamant Pressure Plate. Uses ID 265, an unused ID that was reserved for the now removed Adamant Rail. The plate will not activate unless there's 3 players or more standing on top of it.
24. Added Weighted Pressure Plate (Very Heavy). Made from Mega Adamant Blocks. You need 1216 items on top of it in order to get maximum signal strength.
25. Removed second output slot from Adamant Furnace. It was broken, it made it way too similar to the IC2 Induction Furnace and it was added just because mod spotlighters said that furnace having one output slot is a "bug". (lolwut)
26. I finally implemented GorillaCraft (Benjo)'s idea. Now, the Meteor Blocks from the Meteor Bomb will spawn on y position 255 (build limit), so they fall from the sky.
27. All the commands have been merged into one big command, /telicraft. Type in "/telicraft help" for information on all of them.
28. The version messages are now coloured.
29. The Adamant Chest can now store 325 dfferent items
30. The Adamant Fuel Ingot can now cook ~150 items, making it better than lava.
31. To balance above change, Adamant Fuel Ingots now require one Block of Coal, an Iron Ingot, an Adamant gem and a lava bucket.
32. Because of high resource cost, the recipe of Adamant Fuel Ingots now yields 3 instead of 2.
WARNING!!! REMOVE ALL ADAMANT CHESTS FROM YOUR WORLD, OTHERWISE YOU WILL LOSE ALL THE ITEMS THEY STORED!!!
ALSO NOTE THAT YOU PROBABLY CAN'T GO BACK TO A PREVIOUS TELICRAFT VERSION AFTER YOU UPDATE TO THIS ONE!
Update #9 (Beta 4.5.1) : 04/15/2013 2:39:19 pm4/15/13
2. You can now disable the Anti-Leaf Spray. If dispensed while disabled, a small explosion awaits...
3. Added an option to disable pizza. Requested by pustiul500.
4. Added an option to disable peppers and tomatoes. Requested by pustiul500.
5. Added a new configuration setting for the achievement base ID. If you have achievement ID conflicts, change it.
Update #8 (Beta 4.5.0_01) : 04/13/2013 7:41:48 am4/13/13
1. Fixed a bug where the Meteor Bomb dropped items.
2. The Anti-Leaf Spray now drops everything.
3. Added configuration option to make the size of the crater that the Meteor Bomb creates twice as big*.
4. When someone dies from a Meteor Bomb the death message will say the one who placed the bomb (currently bugged).
5. Added safe check if somebody passes null to the parameters of PetrifyDamageSource's constructor.
6. Changed the way damage sources are loclized (death.attack.telicraft => death.telicraft). If you use a custom language file, be sure to change it!
7. Fixed Anti-Leaf Sprays getting destroyed when dispensed.
8. Moved some localizations to a en_US.xml file.
9. Fixed a bug where you can't open any of the containers on the latest Forge version.
*If the option is enabled two Meteor Bombs are enough to reach bedrock.
Update #7 (Beta 4.5.0) : 04/11/2013 2:02:31 pm4/11/13
Telinc1 is not responsible for any corrupted worlds or lost materials.
1. Swapped two of the Potion of Randomness's effects. (regeneration + 5 hearts of damage doesn't make sense)
2. The Adamant Furnace and the Sharpener now work with Hoppers.
3. Fixed up events to use Objects instead of the proper class. As long as you code properly, you should be fine using them.
4. Fixed Meteor Bomb printing out two messages.
5. Fixed logo in the mods screen.
6. Small change to Meteor Bomb. The explosion sound is now louder than the lighting sound.
7. Made the Meteor Bomb MUCH more menacing. It now considers anything other than Bedrock, End Portals, End Portal Frames and Mega Adamant Blocks have a blast resistance of 0. More immune blocks can be added via the API, of course.
8. Fixed a bug where the Adamant Shovel and Adamant Axe counted as pickaxes (stupid me copy-pasting lines and forgetting to change them).
9. The Emergecny Item now handles the Nether properly.
10. Using the Emergency Item now plays a sound effect and leaves "portal" particles.
11. The Anti-Leaf Spray now has durability. Every time you use it will go down by a random number between 0 and 10. The less durability it has, the less blocks it will destroy.
12. Fixed the superheat mode of the Adamant Furnace (static field modifier = danger).
13. Fixed the Alarm's hitbox. It no longer uses the one of wheat.
14. Fixed a bug where you can get an Alarm to float by placing it down and removing the block under it.
15. Changed the .wav files to .ogg files, meaning that the mod should be smaller now.
16. Decreased the frequency (pitch) of the Meteor Bomb explosion sound to not be as painful to the ears as it was.
17. Combined the Adamant Furnace and the Active Adamant Furnace into one block, meaning Telicraft uses one less Block ID!
18. The Adamant Furnace will now spawn more particles if the heat is higher.
19. If the heat is bigger than or equal to 390 (a little bit off on GUI because of sync issues), the Adamant Furnace will emit additional "cloud" particles.
20. The Diamond + Cactus Green + Adamant recipe now gives 9 emeralds instead of 3.
21. Added an extra output slot in the Adamant Furnace. It can still smelt only one item at time, though!
22. The Alarm is now remotely useful! It produces a very loud sound (loudness is 10,000 for the curious), meaning it can be heared from hundreds of blocks as long the chunck it is in is loaded. Also, the sound the lightning bolts produce has the same loudness, so don't worry.
23. Fixed some things with the Alarm, more importantly the texture and the overlapping sounds.
24. Re-textured the thrown Direct Petrifying Potion.
25. The Alarm now takes a bit of time to break.
26. Added a safe check to prevent the annoying bugged new version messages from showing up.*
27. The Direct Petrifying Potion has a custom damage source again.
28. Added something secret and new that is unobtainable and can crash the game.
29. Added Minecart with Alarm. If it passes over a powered Activator Rail, it will activate. If it passes over a non-powered Activator Rail, it will de-activate.
30. Fixed a bug where you could get infinite Meteor Bombs by punching Minecarts with Meteor Bombs. (also fixes them being indestructable)
31. Decreased the machine explosion strength just a bit (8.0 => 6.8).
32. Right-clicking Meteor Bombs (applies to minecarts as well) with Shears that have been used 19 or less times with de-fuse the bomb, but will instantly break the Shears.
*[Telicraft] New Telicraft version (<html>) available for Minecraft <head><title>Found</title></head>. See http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51563076/tclog.txt for the changelog.
Update #6 (Beta 4.0.3) : 04/02/2013 5:07:27 am4/02/13
2. Restored Buildcraft integration.
3. Added MeteorBombIgniteEvent and MeteorBombExplodeEvent for modders.
4. Re-wrote part of the Meteor Bomb. Changes:
4a. Instead of spawning lightning bolts, the bomb now replaces blocks with fire. It still replaces them with air if "fireyMeteorBomb" is false.
4b. Sound now moved to the explosion file, meaning it is now affected by "smoothMeteorBomb".
4c. Fixed bug where detonating a Meteor Bomb near pigs spawns thousands of Zombie Pigmen.
4d. Much less laggy now!
4e. If the Meteor Bomb is disabled, it will refuse to explode and de-ignite itself after some time has passed.
5. The configuration file now uses hasChanged() to check if it should re-save it.
6. Increased Meteor Bomb limit to 35 because of the new behaviour. You still need a good computer to hit the limit, though.
7. Fixed the rendering of the thrown Direct Petrifying Potion while in classic look.
8. Localized some more text, specifically, the messages that say something was disabled, the "Disabled" text under some tooltips and the potion effects (Unknown, Instant Death).
9. Changed the mechanics of the Direct Petrifying Potion:
9a. When it hits a Wither or an Enderdragon, it will damage them for 50 hearts.
9b. If it hits a player, it will the same mechanic as the non-direct version.
9c. If it hits anything else, it will kill it.
10. Changed the texture of the Trapped Adamant Chest. It is now way harder to tell that it is trapped.
11. Added recipe for the Trapped Adamant Chest. Just combine a normal one with a Tripwire Hook.
12. Added PetrifyBlockEvent and PetrifyEntityEvent for modders.
13. New system for version checking. Please report any bugs if they pop up.
14. Fixed death messages of custom damage sources.
15. The damage that the Potion of Randomness sometimes does is now difficulty-scaled.
Note to modders: The API has changed a lot. Please update your mods/plugins.
Update #5 (Beta 4.0.2) : 03/28/2013 6:22:57 pm3/28/13
2. Re-wrote Petrifying Potions. Now, they will set the victim's health to 0, meaning they work in Creative Mode and also ignore invincibillity statuses.
3. Drinking a Petrifying Potion will display a custom You died! screen!
4. New localization system! Contribute to GitHub.
5. Added Minecart with Meteor Bomb. Uses same properties (fuse, disabled) as the normal Meteor Bomb. It can also be dispensed as well.
6. Added Trapped Adamant Chest!
7. If a Dispenser's "face" is next to a plant block and the Dispenser contains an Anti-Leaf Spray, it will take out the plants as normal.
8. Fixed right-clicking TNT with Box Cutters.
9. New logo! View it by clicking "Mods" on the title screen.
10. Removed Not Enough Items integration. Will be restored next update, though!
Update #4 (Beta 4.0.1) : 03/23/2013 6:58:45 pm3/23/13
2. Direct Petrifying Potions can be thrown by Dispensers.
3. The textures are now stored in "/mods/telicraft/textures" instead of "/textures".
4. Added a new version check system!
5. When floating, Meteor Blocks will fall like Sand instead of breaking themselfs.
6. Adamant Chests, Sharpeners and Adamant Furnaces now react to Redstone Comparators.
7. Fixed recipe for Box Cutter to require one more Orange Dye.
8. Dough recipe now requires a Bucket of Milk along with the Wheat and the Eggs.
9. Sharpener and Adamant Furnace should work with Hoppers now.
10. Items are finally generated! List:
-Dungeon chest: Mega Adamant Block; Pepper; Tomato; Adamant
-Mineshaft Corridor: Pepper; Tomato
-Jungle Pyramid Chest: Adamant
-Desert Pyramid Chest: Adamant
-Village Blacksmith: Adamant Helmet; Adamant Boots
Update #3 (Beta 4.0.0) : 03/22/2013 5:38:31 am3/22/13
1. Emergency Item no longer kills you. It instead teleports you to the world spawn point or out of a dimension.
2. Changes to the Meteor Bomb.
3. Tweaked rarity of Adamant.
4. Added Anti-Leaf Spray.
5. Added a world-saver to the Meteor Bomb. When you ignite it, it will refuse to ignite if there are already 5 primed Meteor Bombs.
6. Made several recipes use the Ore Dictionary.
7. Removed making Cracked Netherrack. You must get it from the Nether now.
8. Addded recipe for Cutter.
9. Fixed a lot of bugs with Peppers and Tomatoes.
10. Peppers and Tomatoes are now eatable.
11. Pepper and Tomato crops will not crash your game when placed (that was intended). Instead, you will get a warning about cheating and the crop will get destroyed.
12. Pizza has got a new texture!
13. Adamant Fuel Ingots have a "glowing" animation.
14. Active Adamant Furnace has a lava flowing animation inside the bar now.
15. Added Adamant Chest. (117 slots)
16. Temporarily removed chest generation due to new API I'm not used to.
17. Removed Buildcraft Integration due to it not being updated.
18. And much more...
Update #2 (Beta 3.5.2) : 01/13/2013 12:46:38 pm1/13/13
1a. It can be turned off by setting "blockyAlarm" to true in your config file.
1b. It rotates depending on where you place it. No effect on blocky model.
1c. Custom bounding box if the model is the custom one.
2. Added Box Cutter. Similiar to Shears, but has 500 durability and harms sheep when you use it. Currently no crafting recipe, but you can cheat it in or take it from Creative.
3. Added recipe sorter for Advanced Crafting Table.
4. Advanced Crafting Table can no longer craft vanilla items.
5. Adamant Ore makes one more attempt to spawn per chunk now!
6. Slightly increased blast radius of Meteor Bomb.
7. Updates SharpenerRecipes to match the new FurnaceRecipes better.
8. The Direct Petrifying Potion will not nuke players if PvP is off.
9. Drinking a Potion of Randomness no longer spams your log with numbers.
10. Sharpening Tool takes damage when used in Sharpener. Two times and its dead.
1. DO NOT USE THE BOX CUTTER ON PRIMED TNT! I forgot to remove an event handler and weird stuff will happen if you do it.
2. Due to it not being updated, NotEnoughItems integration is broken.
Note for modders: The API has been slightly updated to match new fields and method names in SharpenerRecipes. Please update.
Update #1 (Beta 3.5.1) : 01/03/2013 2:47:45 pm1/03/13
-It now deals 999999999 damage (499999999 hearts) to ANYTHING in its blast radius.
-Absolutely nothing is dropped by the explosion.
-Sound is now louder, has a higher pitch and can heard from far away.
-Added configuration option to disable the Meteor Bomb, in which case it can only destroy leaves and tall grass.
-Added Clear Glass Panes. Crafted the same way as normal Glass Panes, but with Clear Glass instead.
-You can now make Light Blue Dye using Squills.
-Added file for a cutter, not yet implemented.
-Updated default IDs.
-Mega Adamant blocks can now be harvested only with Adamant Pickaxes.
-Implemented new textures for Adamant, Peppers, Tomatoes and Sharpening Tool thanks to Minecraft Forum user DarkmanMods.
-Tweaked enchantability for adamant gear.
-Added some more stuff to the Ore Dictionary.
-Addded a new method to the API, doesn't affect normal users.
-Note: If using a mod that uses the API and you have Telicraft, please ask its author to update OR go to the mod's .ZIP file and delete the API.
Comments : 27
Join us to post comments.