[1.5.1] Checkpoints Backup mod - SAVE YOUR GAME!
12,216Views, 22 today
- 1,119Downloads, 0 today
Get Embed Code
Level 89 : Elite Modder
Posted 05/06/12 5:30:30 am , last updated: 04/13/13 5:55:51 am
Checkpoints Backup mod!
Mod is renamed to "Checkpoints Backup mod", to prevent confusion with "Checkpoints mod" which adds some flag blocks.
Please use the full name in videos.
Give me a diamond!
Install into minecraft.jar
What it can do?
- Save checkpoints (snapshots) of your world.
- Go back in time - if you die, load checkpoint.
- Infinite amount of checkpoints available.
- You can overwrite existing checkpoints if you want.
- You can easily delete checkpoints.
- When you delete world, all it's checkpoints are deleted automatically.
- Complete world is stored, including all dimensions and inventory.
It is called "checkpoints", but "snapshots" would me more adequate.
It doesn't only save your location, but the whole world, including player, mobs etc.
What's most useful?
- If you die on Hardcore, you can restore world from checkpoint.
- If you die in normal survival, you can avoid the danger next time.
- In adventure maps, you can save locations and if you screw something up, simply restore the game from checkpoint.
- Perfect for exploration of dangerous areas (caves, ender, nether).
- If you find some monsters in a cave and they kill you, load checkpoint, get better sword and take your revenge.
Where are snapshots saved?
.minecraft/saves/Your World/checkpoints/YYYY-MM-DD_HH-MM-SS!Checkpoint name
It is really safe, but if you want even better safety, backup these snapshots sometimes.
They don't use any special format, so if your world folder gets corrupted (or world folder deleted), you can place your backed up snapshots into "saves" folder in minecraft and use them as normal world.
lb.class, uy.class = GuiIngameMenu.java, GuiGameOver.java
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.5|
Join us to post comments.