[1.11.+ || Forge || XI.25] Fexcraft Common Library
Get Embed Codes
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Engineer
(for short 'FCL')
FCL is a Library (Forge) Mod which also includes an own API.
Initially it was an util package of FRSM, and with time it evolved
into an own Mod, firstly released for MC 1.10.2, and always either
shipped together with FRSM or available to download as stand-alone.
I didn't post it on PMC before cause it was shipped already together with FRSM.
This isn't the case anymore in MC 1.11.2, starting from that version you
need to download FCL seperately.
FCL is an independent mod, and other mods depend on it. No confusion intended.
Edit: FCL is a Forge Mod, put it into the /mods/ folder.
What does this Library/Api/Mod do and what is it needed for?
It's needed for most of my mods past 1.10.2 MC/Forge to be even able to launch.
It contains a lot of useful classes making the development of those mods easier
and this faster.
(the text bellow is for the rewritten 1.11.2 version of FCL)
But now about the code part, if you ever made a mod for 1.8+ you will noticed
that unlike in 1.7, you need to register ItemBlocks for Blocks seperately, you need
to register Item/ItemBlock renderers, aswel as the things you always had to
register (TileEntities) or even had to make a proxy to register TESR/Entity Renders.
Now Imagine, to register your Block, an ItemBlock for it, all model variants and a TileEntity
is enough to just add one line of code in the Block's class. Yes, Annotations.
Same goes for Items and you can even register TESR's with one small Annotation.
Did I mention that goes for Entities aswel? :P
(automated entity render registry not implemented yet)
Tutorials on how to use FCL to make your own Mod comming soon!
which sends basic publicly available data about your server (e.g. ip, motd, port) to the FCL Database.
You can disable it in the config, which also is editable in-game though the Forge-Modlist.
(it's the "Private Server" setting, set it to true.)
Also another feature is "version-logging", which loggs into database every time someone launches
Minecraft with FCL installed and the version of FCL, this sends also the UUID of the currently logged in user,
this can be aswel disabled in the config and there is even a possibility to delete all data from the database
with your UUID, if you wish so (W.I.P.).
Edit: from XI.18 and up, no data at all will be saved if you disable uuid sending. That's to save up DB space.
I have no obligation to write that information here as far as I'm aware (correct me if I'm wrong).
But due to how humans are, I added features to disable Statistics.
This all is irrelevant if you play offline mode.
Like it? Diamond it.
Want updates? Favorite aswel.
Want more? Subscribe!
Having Issues, crashes, etc. with any of my common mods?
Report them here! https://github.com/Fexcraft/Minecraft-Stuff/issues/1
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.11|
|Tags:||Fexcraft, Common, Library, Frsm, Functional|
Update #8 : 04/19/2017 4:59:01 am4/19/17
- fixed possible crash on loading player perm files
- fixed/improved a few RGB.class related things
- new method in Static.class to check if someone is OP based on IGN;
Update #7 : 03/30/2017 2:34:13 pm3/30/17
- small player perms edit
- fixed where attached data to player perms wasn't loaded correctly and kept resseting
- small TMT edit
Update #6 : 03/26/2017 7:50:24 am3/26/17
- a few network/json parsing changes/improvements
- fixed a new error where it would crash without internet access;
Update #5 : 03/22/2017 3:20:40 pm3/22/17
- fixed crash caused by player perm rank being null; (probably)
Update #4 : 03/22/2017 5:40:43 am3/22/17
- added feature to attach custom objects to the PlayerPerms
- added Formatter.class
- added BluePrint Table
- added BluePrint recipe type into RegipeRegistry
- removed Donor validator, Blacklist check and Logging
- added new Donor & Blacklist checking mechanism (works with old protocol still), and re-added Logging
Update #3 : 03/08/2017 3:55:28 pm3/08/17
- added a permissions system prototype, v.1
- added "Server Side Only" setting, which also disables the FCL workbench
Update #2 : 02/21/2017 8:22:33 am2/21/17
- some render related improvements/edits
- json parsing improvements/edits
- added client -> server tileentity packets support
- fixed small network npe
Update #1 : 02/01/2017 7:49:45 am2/01/17
- removed IP sending from Server/Client stats logger, that data is already retreavable from the DB connection.
- added current modlist to stats logger, useful for incompability finding.
- some validator protocol edits;
- added method for manual block registry (e.g. if not using the annotation/s)
- setting the server to "private" now also removes old entries to database related to it
- refined database protocol again, to save even less data which isn't needed.
- added method for manual entity registry;
Comments : 0
Join us to post comments.