[1.2.x] - NEWTON Gravity Enabler - by MightyPork!
23,554Views, 13 today
- 1,342Downloads, 0 today
Get Embed Code
Level 89 : Elite Modder
Posted 03/13/12 12:26:54 pm
- Adds gravity rules to most blocks
- Lets you build sandcastles
- Improves physics of falling blocks
- Adds sound to falling sand and others
Rules for gravity
Block won't fall, if...
- ...it is connected to two or more blocks by side
- ...it is attached directly to a wall.
This lets you build almost all you could before, but the building process is much more challenging.
- Inventory blocks and non-cubes don't fall
- Leaves and plants don't fall
- Oak wood has special hanging rules to prevent corruption of big trees.
- Sequoia wood uses special rules too - they let you chop whole sequoia from ground!
- Soul Sand does not fall at all - use it for helper bridges
Wet sand? o_O
- Craft water bucket with sand to get wet sand.
- Or pour water onto dry sand.
- Wet sand uses the hanging rules described above.
- When wet sand dries up, it turns into "hard sand" and won't fall if the rules are still satisfied.
- Yes, you're right. This came from SandCastles mod ;)
You can disable falling for some blocks.
- You need ModLoader.
- All class files from the ZIP must go into minecraft.jar
- Don't forget to delete META-INF
- This mod modifies many core classes - it may not be compatible with some beginners' mods.
- almost all other BlockXXX classes (only solid opaque blocks).
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.2|
Update #1 : 03/13/2012 2:38:58 pm3/13/12
I've fixed the insane lags. Redownload the file.
It has the same name as before, but trust me, its different. And better.
Join us to post comments.