RankList 0.7.3.2 [Craftbukkit] [1.7.4]
25,447Views, 49 today
- 4,428Downloads, 12 today
Get Embed Code
Level 43 : Master Modder
Posted 01/25/13 8:04:16 am , last updated: 01/12/14 3:38:54 pm
To help support this plugin please use the adf.ly link.
If you wish to not use the adf.ly link use this link here:
not really sure if people are aware of my plugin "Ranklist", feel free to check out my plugin on bukkit dev and please leave some feedback here to let me know how you get on!
what is "Ranklist"?
This plugin is for CraftBukkit Server owners that keep getting asked the very familiar question "What are the ranks on this server?"
This plugin is not to be confused with permission manager plugins this plugin only LISTS the ranks on a server that you place in the config
This plugin offers a simple solution:
by telling the user that if they use the command /ranklist they will get a list of the ranks currently on the server without having to go to a website to find out the ranks like most servers do!
instructions on how to setup on bukkit dev plus latest build download!
- /ranklist - lists all the ranks on the server
- /ranklist reload - reloads the plugins config file from disk
You can also use the abbreviated version of the above commands with /rnklst or /ranks
- ranklist.reload - allows user to reload config file from disk
More setup help:
Please check the bukkit dev page for the latest changes.
if you use this plugin leave a comment :)
checkout this plugin in action: mc.teozcommunity.com
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.7.4|
|Tags:||Ranklist, Bukkit, Plugin, 162, Useful, Plugins, Ranks, Groups, List, Server|
Update #16 : 01/12/2014 3:38:54 pm1/12/14
- fixed reported bug when starting plugin up.
Update #15 : 12/30/2013 9:47:53 pm12/30/13
- removed rank numbers before ranks
- updated to 1.7.2 V0.3
Update #14 : 12/06/2013 12:43:25 pm12/06/13
- re-styled the presentation of the ranks and credits of plugin.
- this update has CHANGES to config, please backup your current config and delete the current to generate the new one.
- you can now customise the description of your rank list in the config.
Update #13 : 12/02/2013 2:26:03 pm12/02/13
- updated for bukkit 1.7.2
Update #11 : 10/22/2013 11:42:12 pm10/22/13
- Fixed small bug when player joins.
Update #11 : 10/22/2013 11:41:58 pm10/22/13
- Added support for unlimited ranks.
- This update has changes to CONFIG please delete / backup your previous config, then delete so the new one can be created.
Update #10 : 10/16/2013 1:50:41 am10/16/13
- Added support for unlimited ranks in config
- Please read the release notes on bukkit dev on how to upgrade!
Update #9 : 09/25/2013 11:43:41 am9/25/13
- added aliases so that /ranks can be used to show the rank list
- changed to release as plugin is stable
Update #8 : 08/31/2013 11:00:12 pm8/31/13
- Redid project structure
- Added update checker
- Changed the way the information is displayed to user when ranklist command is used
- This update has changes to CONFIG please check the download notes for instructions.
Update #7 : 08/16/2013 2:13:05 am8/16/13
- added official website link
Update #6 : 07/12/2013 7:50:01 pm7/12/13
- Updated to 1.6.2
Update #5 : 05/27/2013 4:12:46 pm5/27/13
- Added support for up to 20 Ranks (By request)
- Added some formatting, number for each rank
Update #4 : 05/26/2013 4:11:19 pm5/26/13
- Added reload command
- Added abbreviation for command "rnklst"
Update #3 : 05/06/2013 4:03:12 pm5/06/13
- Updated for 1.5.2
- Improved layout of code yet again
Update #2 : 04/18/2013 4:03:34 pm4/18/13
- Updated for 1.5.1
- Improved layout of code
Update #1 : 02/05/2013 4:03:50 pm2/05/13
- Added colour support
Join us to post comments.