[1.2.5] Smoking Chimney
79,513Views, 68 today
- 22,825Downloads, 5 today
Get Embed Code
Level 89 : Elite Modder
Posted 06/30/11 1:18:48 am , last updated: 04/11/12 1:31:31 pm
For: Minecraft 1.2.5
This mod adds realistic smoking chimneys to Minecraft, good for your cottages, forges, factories :).
Works with Netherrack under it!
Use BRICK WALL for the brick chimney.
Use STONE BRICKS for stone brick chimney
Conditions for smoke
- Fire under or next to chimney bottom (possibly on netherrack)
- Working furnace next to (or under) the chimney
- Right click chimney while sneaking (shift) to toggle "EverSmoke" function.
- You can combine all 3 chimney types, it doesn't matter.
- You can create double and triple chimneys with just one smoke source
- Chimney height is not limited.
- Smoke can be seen from ANY distance.
- This mod REQUIRES MODLOADER
- Place the ZIP file, as is, into /mods folder.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.2.5|
|Tags:||Chimney, Smoke, Frurnace, Forge, Smelting, New Content|
Update #7 : 03/23/2012 11:51:59 am3/23/12
Update #6 : 03/14/2012 11:32:44 am3/14/12
Thats because I had to reduce number of terrain sprites.
Update #5 : 03/14/2012 1:16:03 am3/14/12
Update #4 : 01/06/2012 5:25:26 pm1/06/12
Update #3 : 12/02/2011 1:36:34 pm12/02/11
Update #2 : 10/18/2011 1:19:35 am10/18/11
Update #1 : 10/17/2011 3:36:21 pm10/17/11
stone brick chimney!
Unlimited view distance for smoke!
Join us to post comments.