FunLand 3 (700,000 downloads)
|Minecraft World Save|
37,010Views, 177 today
- 13,357Downloads, 67 today
Get Embed Code
Level 45 : Master Architect
Posted 12/17/11 11:52:31 am
A Minecraft Amusement Park
over 700,000 downloads!
Voted Machinima's #1 Minecraft Themepark
About the Map:
Inspired by the theme parks I went to as a kid, welcome to FunLand - an immense park featuring over 100 attractions... 36 roller coasters, 17 water rides, and more than 25 other amusements, plus plenty of restaurants, souvenir stands, and other theme park goodness. There's plenty to see and do, and even more to discover if you snoop around a bit. The map requires no special mods and should be compatible with earlier versions of Minecraft.
Version 3 of FunLand adds even more to the park. It's the largest expansion to date! With this expansion, new clues have been included regarding the mysterious origins of FunLand, its mysterious owners, and the dark secrets it contains. If you've downloaded and enjoyed any of the older versions of FunLand, you'll definitely want to download 3.06 and explore the park again!
- Be sure to read the included "READ ME FIRST" text file.
- There's a map of the park included with your download, be sure to use it so you don't get lost!
- Funland 3.06 (RAR file) via Mediafire (18mb)
- Funland 3.06 (ZIP file) via Mediafire (18mb)
- Previous versions can be found here.
- Minecraft Forum Thread - check this out for the latest updates, polls, and discussions
- version 3.06 - fixed some broken rides (fudgy's, arctic wolf, etc.) where carts would get stuck, added a brand new racing game, lots of enhancements, more fireworks, and even a few more secrets to explore.
- version 3.05 - updated to fix some bugs and add some back story, the beacon at the front gate now helps you orient yourself from anywhere in the park, be sure to swing by the beach at sunset for an awesome fireworks display!
- version 3.04a - MAJOR update to take advantage of the new sky limit. Many rides have been edited or expanded. Fixed some bugs on some rides that would result in customer deaths (ssh!). And made one of the secret areas even more funky. (Note: this "should" work with Minecraft 1.3.1. I'll be releasing another minor update soon just to make sure.)
- version 3.03 - fixed some bugs from the latest minecraft update, expanded the house of horror, fixed an insta-death bug in one of the secret areas, and upgraded the petting zoo! Woohoo!
- version 3.02 - fixed the nasty biome bug that happened after minecraft 1.1, the park is no longer in a snow biome. yeah! this fix involved exporting the map into an entirely new world save, which means an entirely new Nether *wink* *wink*. It also shaved about 3mb off the file size, yeah!
- version 3.01 - nerfed some water rides to prevent boat damage, clarified some instructions, fixed the whirling dervish, removed some minor bugs.
- version 3.0 - months of work has gone into the final MAJOR expansion of the park. enjoy!
- All previous version can be found here.
Join us to post comments.