New C++ driven Minecraft client
16,933Views, 19 today
Get Embed Code
Level 42 : Master Princess
Posted 01/05/12 7:33:39 am , last updated: 07/27/12 2:28:50 pm
I've written a new version of Minecraft
The game is open-source.
- Included with each game client is un-obfuscated source-code along with an intelligent Integrated game editor.
Ver 1.2.3 | 12.5 megs
Comments Questions Bug-reports Ideas and Help are very welcome !
Thanks alot guys, Enjoy!
Using C++ to handle rendering for performance, This engine assembled from scratch in Multimedi Fusion 2; a visual programming IDE.
A highly efficiant Just-In-Time embedded Lua script engine handles game-logic and also provides light-weight short cycle extensibility.
About my motivations
As an 3D games programmer I was immediately tempted to write my own game client for Minecraft !
As an Redstone engineer I'm always driven to find new ways to tighten my grasp on the subtleties of Redstone.
Thanks again guys
|Tags:||Minecraft, Custom, Client, Redstone, Cpp, Lua|
Version 1.2.1 change log : 07/27/2012 2:28:50 pm7/27/12
- External dynamically compiled source code ! ( equivalent to JEB's much promised modding API )
- Further Improved texture filling performance
- Hide-able HUD mode ( F1 )
- Third-person view mode ( F5 )
- Improved Redstone dust signal handling performance
- Redstone interaction now more like Minecraft ( Torches power block above & Indirect repeater powering )
- Redstone wire animation connectivity !
- Particles are now created on block removal !
Version 1.2.2 : 07/12/2012 2:55:42 am7/12/12
Advance world-save preview
sounds, music and hotkeys complete
Added 'Loading...' text above world-loading progress bar
-Improved In-Game Menu
Added control bar for the Speed of Physics ( from one third speed - to three times speed )
Added control bar for the Speed of Redstone ( from one tenth speed - to ten times speed )
Added switches ( floor & wall )
Added strong block powering mechanics ( Torches and Repeater )
Improved Performance, (still much more room for improvment here tho).
Redstone contraptions should now behave almost exactly as in- georgeous Minecraft : )
Held block shown in hand
More alternate View-Modes ( First person, close, far and in-front )
Textured block particles improved particle performance
Fixed jumping-while-right-under-block glitches
Added cronoadaptive sound system; audio is synced with the speed of physics
Implemeneted smashing mechanics; blocks slowly crack just like in Survival
And a bunch more !.. stay posted
Join us to post comments.