Project 1845 (Beijing 1751 AD)
Get Embed Code
Level 79 : Legendary Architect
- 1:1 scale replica of theENTIRE Beijing Cityback in 1750
- 1:1 scale replica of the Forbidden City back in 1750
- 1:1 scale replica of Ming Dynasty Tombs 1368 - 1641
- 1:1 scale replica of Summer Palace in 1911
- 1:1 scale replica of Yuanmingyuan 1760 - 1901
Please take note that almost all major landmarks on themselves are world-first 1:1 scale builds in Minecraft at least, due to complexity and lack of simple schematics.
Current Statistics During Construction:
- 7.1%Total Completed
- Three Years of Construction So Far
- 161,750,823Blocks Used So Far
- Will Contain Approximately 2,100,000,000 blocks
- Approximately4-9 Yearsto Go
- Over 120 Kilometersof minecart rail to travel on(75+ miles)
- Scale:1:1 ( 1 block = 1 Cubic Meter )
- Map Size:16,000 x 16,000 Blocks (256 square kilometers)
- Anniversary of Groundbreaking:17 July 2011
- Amount of Buildings:~360-420,000
- Largest Urban Minecraft Project
- Largest 1:1 scale Replica
- 5th LargestMinecraft Project Ever
- Most "Diamonds" for any PMC submission in any category
We are attempting a world record with it becoming the largest single 1:1 scale replica build project in theentire sandbox game genre which has been confirmed to be a legit world record with theGuinnessworld record books. This has been confirmed by Guinness but it isn't our main aim of the project.
Latest Month Snapshot:
16 - August - 2014
Winzip: (To uncompress the file)
If your computer can play and run minecraft, you can run this map.
Current Pack Version: 1.2
Last updated: December 3rd, 2012
Previous Updated: May 24th 2012[/center]
- 1845 Signature Clouds -Swirling clouds of snow that are tileable for yourAsianprojects. These were designed by a project volunteer namedClarvel.
- Statue of Bohtauri -A not so serious schematic, have a statue of me lying down. You can see this in my tomb on the project map (hmm, maybe im a zombie?)
- Spirit Tower -A signature building in the ming tombs to help lead the spirits of dead emperors to heaven. Simple but puuuurty!
- Changling Tomb Treasure Building -A landmark building in the project for its detail and awe inspiring looks. Now you can own it today :)
- Tiao Tian Temple -One of the few circular building in project 1845 it is used to worship the heavens for the common folk in Beijing.
- 1845 Visitors Center -The starting point for any traveler for any visitor to the project on the server.
- Corner Tower of Inner Palace -The corner tower with 7separateroofs is apieceof unique construction in the project.
- Hall of the Ancestors -The largest single building in the Schematics pack. This was used by the emperor to worship his ancestors inside the Forbidden City
- Lead Arrchitects Residence -You can now live in the house the lead architect and curator of the project map lives in.
- Silk Workshops Main Hall -This empty building is small and unique enough to be in the pack if you want a small central meeting place for people or to be used however you want.
- Episode 1: Asian Spawn Section
- Episode 2: Imperial Axis
- Episode 3: Zhongnanhai
- Episode 4: Forbidden City (Western Section)
- Episode 5: Forbidden City (Central Section)
- Episode 6: Forbidden City (Eastern Section)
- Episode 7: Temple of Heaven
- Episode 8: Jade Isle, Beihai Lake
- Episode 9: Temple of Agriculture, Forbidden City
Frequently Asked QuestionsThis is a list of questions i Regularly have to attend to, hopefully this will reduce the questions asked somwhat.
If we did the ENTIRE project 1845 100% legit then we will need 15 users working on the project 40 hours a week EACH for 7 days a week for 95 years. Now, do you call spawned blocks cheating? no, making this legit will take over a century. This would be literally condemningpeople to work more than an entire lifetime to build it legit, call spawned items cheating on the project and this is why I will ban you, I don't have patience anymore for sh*tstirring.
and yes, project 1845 is composed of at least 4independentprojects dating from 1600 - 1945.
- First page in all of PMC to reach 1,300th, 1,400th, 1,500th, 1,600th , 1,700th, 1,800th,1,900th, 2,000th, 2,100th, 2,200th, 2,300th, 2,400th, 2,500th, 2,600th, 2,700th, 2,800th, 2,900th, 3,000th, 3,100th, 3,200th, 3,300th, 3,400th, 3,500th, 3,600th, 3,700th, 3,800th, 3,900th, 4,000th, 4,100th, 4,200th, 4,300th, 4,400th, 4,500th, 4,600th, 4,700th, 4,800th, 4,900th, 5,000th, 5,100th, 5,200th, 5,300th, 5,400th, 5,500th, 5,600th, 5,700th, 5,800th, 5,900th, 6,000th, 6,100th, 6,200th, 6,300th, 6,400th, 6,500th, 6,600th, 6,700th, 6,800th, 6,900th, 7,000th, 7,100th, 7,200th, 7,300th, 7,400th, 7,500th, 7,600th, 7,700th, 7,800th, 7,900th, 8,000th, 8,100th, 8,200th, 8,300th, 8,400th, 8,500th, 8,600th, 8,700th, 8,800th, 8,900th, 9,000th, 9,100th, 9,200th, 9,300th, 9,400th, 9,500th, 9,600th, 9,700th, 9,800th, 9,900th, 10,000th, 10,100th, 10,200th Diamond
- First project to reach 600th, 700th, 800th, 900th,1,000th,1,100th and 1,200th Diamond,
- First project to reach 500th, 600th, 700th 800th, 900th, 1,000th, 1,100th, 1,200th and 1,300th Comment.
- 1st Most Discussed, 2nd Most Favorited, 10th Most Viewed Project
- Most Popular Project in the "Complex" category. 12th Most Popular Overall Project.
|Tags:||Complex, Bohtauri, Beijing, 1845, China, Epic, World First, Project, Project 1845|
|Credit:||Project Founder: Bohtauri Donated $50:Mark Wong Donated $20: Whede1601|
Note: Showing last 25 of 132 logs.
Update #132 : 01/11/2015 1:59:56 am1/11/15
New year, Big Updates!!
2015 is going to be a big year, already two weeks in and lots of updates to share.
- Over 200 kilometers of roads added (This took most of the time)
- Northern granary outlined, expect buildings to appear soon
- Yonghegong lama temple outlined, expect buildings to appear soon
- Builders school moved onto its own map, all buildings examples easily organised and accessible to the public
- Dynmap overhauled so you can see all progress in the 3D view again (link on the website)
- Website information page overhauled. Link is http://project1845.com/projects/beijing-1751ad/
- Server Updated to 1.8!!! 1.8 clients can now connect and view this project.
- Northern hinterlands now have some roads, farmland incoming soon
All this construction has an acculumated time of over 400 hours of buildtime!
Our website also has a growing amount of content about our other projects. You can see this content being added almost on a daily basis at our main website www.project1845.com
Update #131 : 08/16/2014 7:14:02 pm8/16/14
After 7 months of no worldsave download, we have a new one!!! with several million more blocks added, you can be sure to see a lot more content around the map. Click the worldsave download button for it now.
We have also changed its compression to .zip to make it more OSX and Linux friendly, downside is that the file is twice the size but rest assured, if your computer can run minecraft, it can run this map!
Update #130: Update Time!! : 08/07/2014 11:47:17 pm8/07/14
- Server IP has port numbers again (temporaily) project1845.net:65525
- New YouTube video of the Imperial axis, compare it to what it looked like last year July.
- 2 months ago we were at 6.3% complete, were now at 6.5% complete :D (that is an extra 3 million blocks by the way)
3 Year Anniversary Today : 07/17/2014 1:47:33 am7/17/14
I do have content planned and working on, it is running behind schedule but it will be up shortly. Including updated dynmaps, infographics and shiny new shader renders :)
Update #128 : 03/19/2014 2:30:03 am3/19/14
Time to let everyone know whats been happening.
- New Brand Name: We will be shifting away from calling this Project 1845, this name has served us well but it has come to the point of not representing the big plan. This project is a replica of Beijing City in 1751 AD which is part of the Digital Historian Project. But dont worry, thew
- New Images: Added many new simple shader renders of major completed sites. More coming soon.
- Port Number Update: The IP address is now just project1845.net no port numbers. Please note too that this project is not a standalone server, it is a project inside the Earthrealm server community.
- Expanded Website: lots of things I can say here. New design layout, new content, regular blog posts to keep up to date and a store being constructed to buy merchandise if you want to support us
- Things Built: We have gone from 5.0% to 6.2% in the past 2 months which is a stunning achievment, this is more than 12 million blocks placed!!
- More videos
- Project profile is going to get a makeover!!
- More renders
- Updated resource pack
- More built content
- Regular website news
- Website store
Update #127 : 01/15/2014 11:00:54 pm1/15/14
Update #126 : 12/27/2013 4:20:35 pm12/27/13
This is a special bungee server, this means you can login with a 1.7.4 client while the server is still a 1.6.4 server and world-saves. you can still login with a 1.6.4 client if you have special mods but this is to stop restricting players who keep updated.
Update #125 : 11/12/2013 12:37:02 am11/12/13
Since the previous snapshot available last July we have completed over 0.5% of the projects total completion. That's still another 12 million blocks of content added in the past 4 months!!
Update #124 : 11/09/2013 4:34:02 am11/09/13
- Reached 5.5% complete (116 million blocks)
- Over 100 kilometers of roading added
- New spawn building to highlight our new freebuild map and to visit the projects blueprint.
- Renovation/Overhaul of temple of heaven complex has begun. 3x Larger than the Forbidden City section!!
Update #123 : 09/23/2013 11:29:36 pm9/23/13
- New spawn has been completed, finally...
- New newcomers guide image uploaded and ready.
- New freebuild map is now open to the public for anyone to build on.
Definitely a big update for the server and the project. Enjoy :)
Update #122 : 09/17/2013 11:53:38 pm9/17/13
- Added a new infographic to the project description
- Next big Project 1845 livestream will be run this thursday (AustralianEST Time GMT+10)
A HUGE thank you to all Project 1845 supporters for our first 24 hour livestream. Even though a rogue PMC moderator thought I was spamming updates and blocked access to the 1845 page we still managed toattracta record number of visitors to the livestream and the server.
Update #121 : 09/11/2013 12:20:24 am9/11/13
Let the 24 hour marathon begin!!!
Update #120 : 09/09/2013 3:16:12 am9/09/13
On other news, we are planning a 24 hour livestream marathon this week, wednesday midday - thursday midday (gmt+10) This will be on the twitch stream of Bohtauri and CharedeGaming which are both found in PMC's LiveTV section. Something to add to your calendar. Join us and find out answers to all your questions, no matter how small. Maybe some youtube celebs will be turning up maybe ;)
Update #119 : 07/22/2013 8:08:38 pm7/22/13
Minecraft Mondays Show
Yep, were in it again! This time in Episode 112. Just so everyone knows. the new server IP is project1845.net:65525
Update #118 : 07/16/2013 1:06:40 am7/16/13
24th Snapshot - July 2013 - Out Now!
Download via the usual way. Since the last one we reached 5% complete with a lot of new renovation work done on the Forbidden City section plus more farmland. Things have been busy recently, setting things up for the 2 year anniversary which is Tomorrow!!
Update #117 : 07/10/2013 11:40:49 pm7/10/13
New 2 Year Anniversary Video & 5% Complete.
1st year we completed 1.9% while in our second year we completed 3.1%, next year we should do another 5 - 7% and so on, steadily completing it faster and faster every year.
Also, the new youtube video on the project page is a flyover of the entire imperial axis, which is very long but shows a lot of good parts. From now on, we will produce one of these flyovers at least once a year, that way you can compare changes, additions and renovations. Enjoy :)
Update #116 : 07/07/2013 9:04:23 pm7/07/13
We have just surpassed 100,000 downloads of worldsaves on our PMC page. Thank you so much for your support everyone. :)
Update #115 : 06/27/2013 9:23:46 pm6/27/13
Yep, we sure do. Brand spanking new snapshot available to download. just re download the worldsave from the usual location. Its only 20mb larger than the last snapshot with approx 20 million newly placed blocks.
Update #113 : 05/05/2013 4:14:01 am5/05/13
Update #111 : 03/27/2013 9:35:14 pm3/27/13
- All walls inside the Forbidden City section have been renovated from Beta 1.6 content to 1.4.7 content.
- Work has started on Gulou Hutong district
- Volunteer University has several major sections including, farmland, trees, roofing, interior decorating.
- 7000th Diamond on Planet Minecraft. First page and first project in all of Planet Minecraft to reach this milestone!
Were also planning to start making a monthly snapshot video explaining what has changed since the last download. Expect an April video in the next week or two.
Update #110 : 03/16/2013 6:54:04 am3/16/13
It has also been shrunk a lot more. no longer 200mb+ download but less than 50mb now.
It can still be uncompressed by any Operating system. No uncompression software is required like winzip, stuffit or winrar. Just Right Click > Extract/Unpack!!
Once uncompressed it is no longer 2.5gb but a small 480mb. No content has been lost, this has been a back-end optimization to reduce download size.
Update #109 : 03/15/2013 12:27:06 am3/15/13