Romecraft: GERMANIA - XIII (v13.7) - [16x/32x][MC 1.5.1]
768,767Views, 820 today
- 334,087Downloads, 299 today
Get Embed Code
Level 79 : Legendary Pixel Painter
Posted 02/03/11 8:32:24 pm , last updated: 03/23/13 9:24:09 pm
-Replaced ugly half-tiles
-Most textures now replaced!
CLOTH: Velite Armor / Barbarian
CHAINMAIL (for cheaters): Not quite finished, but will be chainmail version of Iron
IRON: Legionnaire Armor
DIAMOND: Praetorian Armor
GOLD: Emperor Armor / Dress Armor
- New GUI!
- NEW ITEMS!
-Updated to MC BETA Version 1.2 by adding the new blocks, items, and mob.
- Fixed reeds
- Fix fix fix.
- 32x32 ARMOR
- Most terrain textures replaced and contrast increased!
- Wheat is now wheatier!
- Diamond item now is realistic!
- Dye items are in bowls!
- Doors now have windows! (Except iron)
- Wool is now Plasterwool! (Looks like Roman plaster for building houses!)
- Real Roman paintings in 32x32
-Darkened and roughened brick to match the theme.
- ROMAN SANDSTONE! (Forgot to make it for 2.0 :( )
- Almost EVERYTHING is different from default now!
- Sand is more "Tunisian!"
- Hostile Mobs reskinned! (Except Nether)
- Grass is darker!
- Lupis blue block now resembles the rare Roman Blue Glass!
- Items slightly revamped
- Nether blocks completely revamped (from scratch)
- Water is bluer?
- Flowers look like clusters of flowers!
-All non-nether Mobs are now retextured (either completely or just altered!) Pigs = Boars. Cows = Brown Cows. Squids = Big eyes and PINK! (Like real squids)
-PATTERNED DYED BLOCKS!
-Some edit to items. Diamonds are now in drawstring pouches. Gold tools are staffs/marching eagles/flags
-Foliage and Grass tweaked.
-Diamond block edited to match theme better
-New stone slabs (fluted for column building!)
- All blocks now Romecraft approved!
- All MOBs edited/recreated!
- 1.3 Compatible!
- NEW HUD!
- Many textures improved and edited!
- Fixed Magenta and Pink dye items being in the wrong spots
- 'Finished' a few 'unfinished' textures.
- Creeper has a new skin
- Fixed a few pixel errors
- Minecraft 1.4 compatible
- Should be 1.5 Compatible
- Dogs finally have new skin
-Fixed map icon
-Grates now less black, more red (black is an ugly color!)
-Piston textures done
-Slime turned green again.
-Apicius' Honey-Almond Cake!
-Improved textures of all sorts (Though barely discernable to the average user: ex: Stone/Cobble has been colorized a little more, as the gray was depressing me.)
-"New-improved" Items: Sugar, Gunpowder, Experimental new Buckets (Now jugs!), Redstone, Glowstone-dust, Clay, clock, compass
-"New-improved" Netherrack, Glowstone, Slowsand, Doors, windows
(Netherack has taken the role of Roman cobblestone, which was used mainly for roads. Hurray for historically-accurate Roman cobblestone roads, that may be flammable!)
-Modified door to be less dramatic
-Sandstone looks like.. sandstone. Finally.
-New GUI buttons/HUD
-Tweaked many textures.
-Changed Blue block to be more attractive
Please respond to my forum on Minecraftforum.net to give me suggestions and advice for further versions.
-1.8 UPDATE COMPATIBLE!
- Changed a few of the 1.8 textures, may change the Melon and a few others eventually.
-Full version of Minecraft released, now compatible!
-Not all blocks are finished for new release, but will be edited later.
-New dirt! Its partially experimental.. definitely different.
-Some 1.0 items done.
- Item changes
- Updated some textures that haven't been touched since first release - gold has been subdued to match the rest of the pack! Armor/Weapons have been revamped a bit!
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.5|
|Tags:||Rome, Roman, Ancient, SPQR, Greece, Gladiator, Centurion, Themed, Terrain, Items, GUI, Art, Mobs, Armor, Misc|
Note: Showing last 25 of 39 logs.
Update #39 : 03/23/2013 9:24:09 pm3/23/13
Update #38 : 03/18/2013 12:03:40 am3/18/13
Update #37 : 03/13/2013 2:26:51 pm3/13/13
Update #36 : 01/20/2013 8:07:37 pm1/20/13
Update #35 : 12/30/2012 8:29:39 am12/30/12
Update #34 : 12/23/2012 10:59:20 am12/23/12
12.5 : 12/06/2012 8:44:14 pm12/06/12
250,000 downloads! : 11/28/2012 2:50:47 am11/28/12
Update #31 - 12.2! : 11/27/2012 5:30:55 pm11/27/12
Update #30 : 11/03/2012 8:15:20 pm11/03/12
Update #29 : 10/25/2012 10:45:43 pm10/25/12
Update #28 - 11.5! : 10/25/2012 9:27:50 pm10/25/12
Update #27 : 08/22/2012 6:03:54 pm8/22/12
Update #26 : 08/05/2012 9:57:16 pm8/05/12
Update #25 : 06/09/2012 6:32:54 pm6/09/12
Update #24 : 06/02/2012 9:44:23 am6/02/12
Update #23 : 04/11/2012 5:27:23 pm4/11/12
Update #22 : 04/04/2012 9:19:37 pm4/04/12
Update #21 : 03/22/2012 5:57:42 pm3/22/12
Update #20 : 03/01/2012 2:30:02 pm3/01/12
Update #19 : 02/07/2012 8:38:49 pm2/07/12
-Tweaks of many textures have been done, including on armor and weapons! Though some might not be able to tell the difference, I did a lot to improve the overall coherence of the pack.
Update #18 : 01/30/2012 10:48:16 am1/30/12
Update #17 : 01/20/2012 12:04:23 am1/20/12
Update #16 : 12/16/2011 8:25:22 pm12/16/11
New dirt and 1.0 blocks. That's it really.
Update #15 : 11/22/2011 6:49:48 pm11/22/11
Join us to post comments.