/\-Administrator/Head Administrator/Co-owner For Hire-/\

Pjtheone's Avatar Pjtheone9/1/16 9:37 pm
9/19/2016 9:36 pm
frhoshino1's Avatar frhoshino1
How I got here/About me:

Hello let me start by saying my name- Peter or you can call me by my nickname- PJ. I am a boy who has been playing minecraft since about mid 2012. I started working with mineraft servers about a year and a half ago, before I just played on servers and single-player. When I started with servers i first started with making my own on my lap top, it used up all of my ram so i said good-bye. I then applied for staff on a few servers and got acceped on one and i started as helper and got all the way up to co-owner. That server never got big due to the real owner not being active enough to pay the monthly fees. I then gave up for a bit on owning servers so I just applied for lower staff ranks and that was a good learning opportunity in my minecraft career. On those servers i learned some simple and complex plugins like group-manager, PEX, more about essentials, world edit and more. Those servers never made it to the big league like some other servers, but some did make some money. Then I kept going and then I was a few months ago starting to ask people if anyone would like to start a minecraft server with me, I got some offers and opportunities but I declined. I wanted my new server partner who was fun, smart, and someone who knows about creating minecraft servers. After a few months of keeping on trying I gave up. This was about the beginning of June-2016, after that moment I played on a towny server called Rebirth Craft and that server is very fun I still play there now but I got back in a server mood, I still player there a bit to say hi to friends and pvp. And thats what brought me to where I am now.

Now your probably interested in my application:
(This are my own questions and awnsers)

Timezone: EST
Experience: I have been owning servers since about mid 2012. (More explained above^^^)
IGN: Pjtheone
First Name: Peter
Why do I want to help out with a minecraft server: Well I would start my next journey in my life with minecraft servers. I dont care at all if its big or small, if small I'll make bigger, if big I'll make bigger! I love working with other people and meeting new people.
Skills: My best skill is working with people. I am good at managing staff and players, working with staff and players, and more stuff with people. I find myself friendly and mature when needed. I am also good at recruiting new staff members and helpers for the server. I can configure plugins and work with plugins well and if I cant figure it out or cant figure out how to use a plugin I just google it. I also have more skills that I didn't mention here like basic server skills.
Maturity out of 10: 8 1/2/10
Contact method: Sorry but I only have a email I will contact you if I am accepted to your server to send you the email.

Well that's it for my application!
Extra Info:

Age will be given if accepted.
Down below please put some info about your server like what stage its in(new, almost done or in the middle), How many types of servers. Bungeecord or not.(prefer bungeecord with multiple servers)
Also put your email!

Well thats it thanks!
- Peter or PJ

Thread also at http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/se ... -owner-for
Pjtheone
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

frhoshino1
09/19/2016 9:36 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Hello. I just feel that I need to say that this player tried to apply for a staff position on the server I'm developing (Haze Factions) with a copied app. If you're looking for an experienced administrator/Co-owner, I think you shouldn't consider him. Thumbs down to Pjtheone .

The copied app :
http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/haze-factions-evolved-join-now-t568515.html
Pjtheone
09/09/2016 3:43 pm
Bump.
MMPTheGorilla
09/19/2016 8:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hey Nice Application could use some fixes but i like it. Contact me on skype @minecraftmmp so we can talk about this more
~MMPTheGorilla
VelvetMC
09/07/2016 12:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hey, Looking for staff on my server apply on our enjin page velvethq.enjin.com and this time more grammatical correction please.
Terraways
09/05/2016 9:18 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
dude am I admin I aint gonna spend more time her
e
Terraways
09/05/2016 9:17 pm
so
well
Pjtheone
09/05/2016 9:11 pm
I'm not asking for money I'm asking to help a server by being an admin.
Xevion
09/05/2016 8:53 pm
1) There are ways to give people your email without actually giving it to them.
Email forwarding and stuff like 33 mail or available to everyone online.
2) Use skype, discord or all of them (Steam too).
3) "If I cannot find something out I just google it." That's a pretty obvious and narrow choice. You're accepted!
4) I understand that it must be frustrating, I know that it must suck to try and fail immediately, I went through it and came out as what I am now.
People do not pitch out money to underfunded money for no reason.
We know you are like 11 years old.
We know that you want to do something, but unfortunately we cannot make that step to help you.
Grow up, get some money, do what you can and try, try, try again until it works, however do not, please, do not, expect us to give you a chance, money, a server for no reason.
All of this is text that we cannot trust, and most of it is mediocre at best anyways.
Good luck, but please stop trying, it isn't going to work.
There is only some truth in "not giving up".
Aleja
09/05/2016 7:49 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
You come off a bit desperate.

The original post was sloppy, had tons of grammatical issues, was poorly detailed, and confusing.

If you want to become a staff member on a server, find a nice server, become a dedicated member on that server, apply and work your way up to a staff position.

Instead of expecting things to be handed to you on a silver platter, go out and work for what you want.
Pjtheone
09/05/2016 7:42 pm
Stop what
Xevion
09/05/2016 6:06 pm
Please stop.
Pjtheone
09/05/2016 5:18 pm
Bump still looking!
peterplayzmc
09/03/2016 2:26 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Bump
Mooselk
09/02/2016 5:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
38a88456
38a88456A few hours ago I posted a reply to your last thread. Just to make sure you saw it, here it is. As a side note, if you hoping to prevent me from posting this on your threads that's attempting to recruit someone to pay for your server, it won't work.

Thanks for giving me more content to work with. Later on I will post another critiquing of this new thread.

Link to original thread:
server-owner-needed-t560710.html

Click to reveal
38a88456Hello. I have carefully read over your entire post. Here's some critiquing to your thread:

1) You have terrible grammar and spelling. This will most likely be detrimental to the development of this thread. Due to your lack of composition, most can safely assume you are more casual, or otherwise less professional user -- Which makes your undesirable for business relations, and work.

2) You'd like people to pay. Regardless of whether people are paying all of it, or some of it, money is money. Most only clicked on this thread to receive Owner for free. Now ask yourself, if someone wanted to be Owner on a server, and had to pay, why not make their own server? Why your server?

3) Lack of detail and ideas. Let's break this down. You'd like to start with two servers, then expand into a network. What is your plan prior to the making of the server? Why you? What gamemode(s)? How do you plan to monopolize, and create revenue? You are extremely bland about what you'd like.

4) Impractical and untrustworthy. In all definitions, you seem like a sketchy guy. You have a thread, which, quite frankly, looks like you created when you were intoxicated in the middle of the night. You'd like people to apply for a position, though they would be paying you. If they are paying for the server, why apply? As well as that, you have made several posts in the past with the identical idealism as this post. Stop it. Nobody applies because this is a train wreck of a thread, in addition, you just want to leach off of other's money. You clearly haven't made the post, and this is illustrated by your indecisiveness, as well as it is directed toward the future. Read it.

"My idea: I was thinking this can be a network, but first we start with one or two servers."

Now stop posting these threads. Do some hard work to make some money. Chores or something. Nobody will give you money to spend at your leisure on a server that will more than likely fail.

---

I'd love to hear your response to this, as I'm sure it will be more then entertaining to read. Have a nice day.

"I got some offers and opportunities but I declined."
Haha! Yep!

Lmao could have said it any better.
droopystarfish
09/02/2016 1:31 am
Level 30 : Artisan Network
Hay I just purchased a 32 gig dedicated server with control panel with the intent of making a single world server ( I know you like muti ;p ). I have the money for advertising and have also run servers before. Would appreciate your help in building running and maintaining the server. The server hardware is high end and can handle 200 + people ( what I worked out not what they have given). I would like to buy a second server and create a network (the second server would just be for mini games). I am 26 have a good job and money to spend, I am not looking to make money but enough to run the server would be good help me.
peterplayzmc
09/02/2016 7:51 am
Hello thanks for a kind reply!
Do you think we could split that 32 gig server up into other servers?
Also, Would I be a co owner, head administrator, or administrator?
And what's your email?
Thanks!
-Peter or PJ
peterplayzmc
09/02/2016 5:13 pm
Any Reply?
- Peter or PJ
Pjtheone
09/01/2016 9:53 pm
38a88456
38a88456A few hours ago I posted a reply to your last thread. Just to make sure you saw it, here it is. As a side note, if you hoping to prevent me from posting this on your threads that's attempting to recruit someone to pay for your server, it won't work.

Thanks for giving me more content to work with. Later on I will post another critiquing of this new thread.

Link to original thread:

Click to reveal
38a88456Hello. I have carefully read over your entire post. Here's some critiquing to your thread:

1) You have terrible grammar and spelling. This will most likely be detrimental to the development of this thread. Due to your lack of composition, most can safely assume you are more casual, or otherwise less professional user -- Which makes your undesirable for business relations, and work.

2) You'd like people to pay. Regardless of whether people are paying all of it, or some of it, money is money. Most only clicked on this thread to receive Owner for free. Now ask yourself, if someone wanted to be Owner on a server, and had to pay, why not make their own server? Why your server?

3) Lack of detail and ideas. Let's break this down. You'd like to start with two servers, then expand into a network. What is your plan prior to the making of the server? Why you? What gamemode(s)? How do you plan to monopolize, and create revenue? You are extremely bland about what you'd like.

4) Impractical and untrustworthy. In all definitions, you seem like a sketchy guy. You have a thread, which, quite frankly, looks like you created when you were intoxicated in the middle of the night. You'd like people to apply for a position, though they would be paying you. If they are paying for the server, why apply? As well as that, you have made several posts in the past with the identical idealism as this post. Stop it. Nobody applies because this is a train wreck of a thread, in addition, you just want to leach off of other's money. You clearly haven't made the post, and this is illustrated by your indecisiveness, as well as it is directed toward the future. Read it.

"My idea: I was thinking this can be a network, but first we start with one or two servers."

Now stop posting these threads. Do some hard work to make some money. Chores or something. Nobody will give you money to spend at your leisure on a server that will more than likely fail.

---

I'd love to hear your response to this, as I'm sure it will be more then entertaining to read. Have a nice day.

Haha! Yep!

Hello there! If you didnt notice im not applying for owner anymore? Happy?
Please no more hate comments if you dont like the post dont like it dont post hate on it.
38a
09/01/2016 9:44 pm
Level 24 : Expert Modder

Link to original thread:

Click to reveal

---

Haha! Yep!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome