Someone stole my mod

JasonWebb's Avatar JasonWebb4/6/13 1:21 pm
1 emeralds 196 3
4/6/2013 1:32 pm
Palaeos's Avatar Palaeos
Hi there everybody. I'm just so fustrated right now. I've spent a LOT of time working on a simple mod to make potions stackable. Finally I finished it and I posted it on minecraftforums and on planetminecraft.
Today i look at the mods page in planetminecraft and I find somebody that published my mod, putting in the description what I wrote on the minecraftforums site and copied the images I took for my mod, without giving me any credit at all.
The worst part is that his post got half the views and downloads mine did, so I think this is VERY unfair.

His post: -snip-
My post (planetminecraft): -snip-
My post (minecrafforums): -snip-

I'm not trying to give some kind of advertisment to my mod, so don't judge me. I'm simply trying to protect what's mine. I flagged the project but I still don't know if that's all there is to do.
I'm so angry right now.
JasonWebb
Level 43 : Master Engineer