Is there a bump to top dog?

AutomatorMC's Avatar AutomatorMC8/21/17 5:42 pm history
1 emeralds 235 4
8/21/2017 8:11 pm
Zitzabis's Avatar Zitzabis
Moderators keep disabling my record resource pack stating there are no pictures of the audio. This is not the first time they attacked my account with something ridiculous.

Is there any way to bump this up to the top level bypassing the mods with motives? They do not respond to PM,s.

Thanks
AutomatorMC
Level 44 : Master Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/21/2017 8:11 pm
Level 75 : Legendary Gent
Zitzabis
To answer your question, use tickets. Mods involved in actions against you are not allowed to touch those.
However, it is strongly recommended that you read the rules and understand the reasons behind the rule existing.
08/21/2017 6:12 pmhistory
Level 44 : Master Engineer
AutomatorMC
Quote -snip-:
Mod Action: Deleted
Reason: Spam

This submission is deleted. Resource packs that only change a small
portion of the game such as mobs, armor, or paintings, are considered
spam. If you are planning on uploading a resource pack that only changes
sounds, you must change all sounds in the game and not just a few
records.

Finally a moderator message that had something to do with the actual content. Thank you.

However.... You obviously have no concept of how much work is involved in creating music but that's OK.

These record packs are promoted by some big Youtubers who would direct traffic to PM so what I will do is wait for another opinion before pulling all of my content from PM.

Edit: BTW I love how quickly you changed the reason for disabling.
-snip-: "You must include necessary in-game images"
-snip-: "You must include necessary in-game images"
-snip-: "you must change all sounds in the game"

I'm not a conspiracy nut but lol guys.
08/21/2017 8:08 pmhistory
Level 75 : Legendary Gent
Zitzabis
The reasons used by the three moderators are all valid ones. Sometimes a moderator just feels that one is more important than the other in that context.
The idea is that you need to have more content in a pack than just sounds. Be that textures or all sounds, the idea is the exact same: lack of content.

While we deeply appreciate the traffic brought to us, we can not bend rules based on that. Whether a person is big or little, popular or hated, I would trust that we subject them to the rules equally. Our rules still stand.

Regarding how much work you put into it, I'm sorry. But we have to be firm on our rule or the line becomes extremely gray. Who are we to dictate if someone worked hard on something or not?

I'm locking this thread as this should really be a ticket.
08/21/2017 5:57 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
Reading the resource pack minimum requirements would help you avoid the issue you're having.
https://www.planetminecraft.com/rules/#resource_pack_minimum_requirements
While you might not be able to post images of sounds, the pack you uploaded does not contain the minimum changes needed for a purely sound-based resource pack. If I were to guess, I'd say the moderators who disabled your pack might not have realized you only changed the record sound files.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome