[1.6.4|1.7.10][Forge] Moses Mod v1.4.1 - Part seas and turn water into blood!
Get Embed Codes
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Pony
Please use the Adf.ly download so I can get a few cents for my work from ad revenue. Or go to Curse Forge for direct downloads.
This mod introduces the item "Staff of Moses", which can be obtained with the help of a burning bush. With the staff equipped, right-click in the direction of water will create a passageto a dramatic music cut from "The Prince of Egypt"; right-click in any other direction or logging out will close all passages.One passage is maximum 5 blocks wide and 64 blocks long (it is now configurable); it may be narrower if the coastline is irregular (I might fix this someday).
Hit stone with the staff to create a source of water.
Left-click water to turn all water around into blood and back.
As people have suggested, there is now a staff that parts both water and lava.
This mod should work in single player and multiplayer.
Support further development!
How to Install
1. If you haven't already, download and install Minecraft Forge:http://www.minecraftforge.../Universal
2. Download the Moses Mod
3. Copy the jar into your .minecraft/mods folder
In order for the mod to work in multiplayer, it has to be installed both on the server and on the client. The installation process on the server is basically the same as on the client and is covered in the Minecraft Forge Wiki.
How to obtain the Staff (Hint)
1. It is not crafted manually.
2. A staff is usually made from a stick, and a bush is usually something with leaves.
3. To obtain the "burnt" staff, the regular Staff of Moses has to meet lava.
This project is on GitHub: https://github.com/Hunternif/MosesMod
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
|Tags:||Moses, Exodus, Sea Parting, Functional, New Content|
v1.4.1 : 01/18/2016 2:54:05 am1/18/16
v1.4 : 01/14/2016 8:11:33 am1/14/16
- Updated to 1.7.10
- When the player logs out, all passages are closed in all dimensions.
v1.3.4 : 02/20/2014 7:08:02 am2/20/14
v1.3.1 : 09/30/2013 3:53:05 pm9/30/13
v1.3 : 09/29/2013 11:05:02 am9/29/13
- Updated to 1.6.4
- Added ability to turn water into blood.
v1.2 : 08/21/2013 11:14:01 pm8/21/13
v1.1.1 : 05/29/2013 10:21:59 pm5/29/13
- Added the Burnt Staff of Moses that parts both water and lava and has special sound effects too.
- Fixed flowing water not triggering the passage and not being restored properly.
- Improved performance.
v1.1.2 : 05/29/2013 11:21:26 am5/29/13
v1.0.2 : 05/26/2013 7:47:20 am5/26/13
- Lowered the default length of a single passage to 64.
- The width and length of a passage are now adjustable via the configuration file located at [minecraft dir]/config/MosesMod.cfg
v1.0.1 : 05/25/2013 10:06:31 pm5/25/13
v1.0.0 : 05/23/2013 7:58:52 pm5/23/13
- Each player's passages are treated separately in multiplayer. All of your passages will be closed when you log out.
- Improved the sound system. Now every player should hear the sounds of opening and closing passages around any point of it, if they are close enough.
v0.3.0 : 05/13/2013 6:14:18 pm5/13/13
v0.2.0 : 05/13/2013 11:28:21 am5/13/13
v0.1.0 : 05/13/2013 8:09:29 am5/13/13
- Water mechanics have been updated in Minecraft, so I actually had to rewrite almost all of my code.
- The Staff is now obtainable. The process is a little bit buggy, so it might not work on the first try.