Get Embed Code
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Senpai
The mod allows you to display a very customizable "F3 screen". It ships with a default config (in XML), which can be replaced/changed by your own. It supports XML, JSON and the text format (slightly modified version of bspkrs' format).
Installation, Configuration, Crash Reports, Translations, Suggestions
InGame Info XML is released under the terms of the MIT license.
Modpacks: you can freely include any of the mods in your mod pack if the modpack is free (public or private). Mentioning me as the author is appreciated but not required.
Youtube/Streaming: you can monetize any videos you produce with the mod.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.10|
|Tags:||Functional, Gui, Hud|
Update #24 : 09/03/2016 1:51:47 am9/03/16
- Updated to 1.10.2
Update #23 : 04/03/2016 10:17:17 am4/03/16
- Updated to 1.9.
Update #22 : 12/24/2015 11:01:03 am12/24/15
- Updated to 1.8.8
Update #21 : 01/21/2015 10:08:57 am1/21/15
- Updated for 1.8.
Update #20 : 08/19/2014 5:26:44 pm8/19/14
Update #19 : 07/15/2014 1:16:26 am7/15/14
- Updated for 1.7.10.
Update #18 : 02/18/2014 9:16:59 am2/18/14
- Added support for custom icons.
Update #17 : 01/29/2014 2:25:57 pm1/29/14
- Updated to 1.7.2.
Update #16 : 12/23/2013 2:28:19 am12/23/13
- Added support for a brand new JSON configuration format!
- Refactored around a few thing, small bugfixes.
Update #15 : 12/17/2013 8:13:35 pm12/17/13
- Updated configuration examples including the default configuration file.
- Fixed an issue with the text parser not correctly applying alignments.
- Implemented the save command (saves the currently loaded config).
- Added support for special characters (<>[/]) in text by escaping them with a backslash.
- Bumped version number (was about time).
- Removed the F3+R reloading shortcut.
- Added a client side /igi command.
- Refactored a few things.
- Added color tags to mirror @bspkrs' version.
- Refactored the XML parsing code into a separate class (in preparation for the next step).
- Added the TextParser class. It's kinda compatible with @bspkrs' text configuration file, really minor changes are required.
- Changed Value's type from String to ValueType for easier maintainability.
- Added a basic configuration file (for type and showInChat).
Update #14 : 09/22/2013 10:05:38 pm9/22/13
- Updated to 1.6.4.
Update #13 : 07/10/2013 1:49:29 pm7/10/13
- Update to 1.6.2.
Update #12 : 07/07/2013 1:04:26 am7/07/13
- Updated for 1.6.1.
Update #11 : 05/26/2013 12:48:35 pm5/26/13
- Added a F3+R binding to reload the config.
- Added the following tags: underwater, inwater, wet, alive, burning, riding, sneaking, sprinting, invisible, eating, invulnerable.
Update #10 : 05/02/2013 11:40:33 pm5/02/13
- Updated for Minecraft 1.5.2.
- Removed build version from mod.properties (jenkins handles that from now on).
Update #9 : 04/24/2013 1:17:49 pm4/24/13
- Added IDEA project file.
- Updated Forge.
- Updated build.xml.
- Fixed render bugs.
Update #8 : 03/25/2013 7:00:00 am3/25/13
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.1.
Update #7 : 02/14/2013 1:47:34 pm2/14/13
- Added itemquantity and equippedquantity tags.
- Added trans/translate tag.
- Updated version.
Update #6 : 12/21/2012 6:30:49 pm12/21/12
- Updated to Minecraft 1.4.6.
- Bumped the version number.
Update #5 : 11/21/2012 5:19:03 pm11/21/12
- Updated to Minecraft 1.4.5, bumped version.
- Added missing tags (snowing, nextrain).
- The slimes tag now accounts for swamp biomes.
Update #4 : 11/14/2012 2:02:19 pm11/14/12
- Updated to Minecraft 1.4.4.
- Updated Forge.
- Updated the ANT builder and project.
Update #3 : 11/09/2012 6:52:53 pm11/09/12
- Changed a few things in the core file. Bumped the version, final version for 1.4.2.
- Added "dimension" and "difficulty" tags. Moved the core functionality to InGameInfoCore.java
- Added "mctimeh" and "mctimem" tags.
Update #2 : 10/30/2012 6:19:00 pm10/30/12
- Items that are renamed using an anvil now show the custom name.
- Added mod and imod utility tags (real number modulo, integer modulo).
- Added old sample config files, updated the default config.
- Changed the default String.format locale to English.
Update #1 : 10/26/2012 4:39:01 pm10/26/12
- updated for minecraft 1.4.2