6,387Views, 32 today
- 546Downloads, 2 today
Get Embed Code
Level 46 : Master Mage
Posted 08/26/12 3:27:47 pm , last updated: 05/03/13 12:23:43 am
The config file fill be created after you run Minecraft at least once with the mod installed. The config file is located int the .minecraft/config folder. In the config file you can change the following values:
- The delay in ticks (20 ticks = 1 second) that will pass between stacking attempts. If Minecraft runs fine you can lower the value, if it starts lagging you'll want to increase the value.
- The stacking range, which can be set anywhere from one percent length of a block up to 10 blocks length. The default is 0.75 blocks which in my testings was just fine.
The mod can be installed in the client side or the server side, it's a universal mod.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.5|
Update #6 : 05/03/2013 12:23:43 am5/03/13
- Updated for Minecraft 1.5.2.
- Removed build version from mod.properties (jenkins handles that from now on).
Update #5 : 03/24/2013 8:03:13 pm3/24/13
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.1.
Update #4 : 12/21/2012 8:22:16 pm12/21/12
- Updated to Minecraft 1.4.6, bumped version.
Update #3 : 11/21/2012 5:20:03 pm11/21/12
- Updated to Minecraft 1.4.5, bumped version.
Update #2 : 11/14/2012 1:09:28 pm11/14/12
- Updated to Minecraft 1.4.4.
- Updated Forge.
- Updated the ANT builder and project.
Update #1 : 10/26/2012 4:40:44 pm10/26/12
- updated for minecraft 1.4.2
Join us to post comments.