Get Embed Code
Level 76 : Legendary Scapegoat
Don't install to Program Files! Recommended installation directory is C:/MCSkin3D/
Source code @ https://github.com/paril/mcskin3d
If you experience crashes, please send me the crash report! I can't fix it if I don't know how it crashed!
MCSkin3D is a new take on how you create skins - with a mix of 3D and 2D painting, although focused on 3D, it's never been easier to create the perfect skin, complete with many advanced utilities!
With art and sample/template skins from whtdragon, you're sure to have the best samples and templates to help you get started with your skins!
Dependencies (Download FIRST):
.NET Framework v4.0
Latest version (188.8.131.522):
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.8|
|Tags:||Program, Mcskin3d, Skinning, Texturing, Functional|
|Credit:||Jonas Triki, lemon42, djmati111|
Update #22 : 12/20/2015 5:41:19 pm12/20/15
Update #21 : 12/20/2015 12:39:31 am12/20/15
- Fixed a small issue with 3d picking when zoomed in
Update #20 : 12/19/2015 10:57:42 pm12/19/15
- Moved to GL 4, may not work on old old systems. Sorry!
- Removed 32-bit pixel format requirement
- Mathematically-accurate picking
- Some fixes here and there
Update #19 : 11/22/2015 5:18:48 am11/22/15
Update #18 : 11/21/2015 5:59:17 pm11/21/15
- Lightened the load even more.
- Made program more portable
- New Skin now defaults to 1.8 human
- New Skin now checkerboards the default area instead of white, makes it easier to see in 2D view
- All "Delete" operations now send to Recycle Bin
- Fixed a huge issue with the root folder (should fix any issues with moving, cloning and renaming)
- New/Copied skins and folders now properly use the New prefix, and refer to language files for "New", "Copy", etc.
- Tree view default height was wrong, caused some distortion on heads.
- Re-upgraded to .NET 4.0
- Reduced size of exception messages
- Moved tool options dropdown to top-right
Update #17 : 03/23/2015 2:00:06 am3/23/15
Update #16 : 09/16/2014 8:05:14 am9/16/14
Update #15 : 01/27/2014 2:18:28 am1/27/14
Update #14 : 10/05/2013 12:21:06 am10/05/13
Update #13 : 05/21/2013 3:09:58 am5/21/13
Update #12 : 03/15/2013 10:54:31 am3/15/13
Update #11 : 05/07/2012 5:47:00 pm5/07/12
Update #10 : 04/24/2012 7:38:46 pm4/24/12
Update #9 : 04/06/2012 8:45:41 pm4/06/12
Thanks to Cyprezz for promoting us!
Update #8 : 03/25/2012 4:27:45 pm3/25/12
Update #7 : 02/02/2012 4:06:20 pm2/02/12
MCSkin3D 184.108.40.206 Beta!
Note for future yousguys: I always put betas in this browsable folder:
Update #6 : 01/15/2012 8:22:59 am1/15/12
Not many changes, but, Pony support is in. It's not entirely completed yet, as we're in the process of re-designing the "parts" to be more modular.
I also fixed a few tiny bugs, as well as two MAJOR bugs (paint bucket/color picker were swapping G and B value, as well as a render bug that caused paint bucket to crash).
The new color wheel isn't in this version, but it will be in the next beta.
As always, follow our Facebook page for more news:
Update #5 : 01/07/2012 12:31:04 pm1/07/12
Update #4 : 01/06/2012 1:49:40 am1/06/12
Update #3 : 01/05/2012 1:56:33 am1/05/12
Check it out here:
Update #2 : 01/03/2012 5:54:30 am1/03/12
I really recommend you check it out!
Part 1 is heah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKL_yxYozxQ