[ForgeML]TNT Mod v3.1[1.6.2] *Updated* 7JUL14
|Download Nuke TNT Mod v3.1[1.6.2]|
1,700,941Views, 532 today
- 687,704Downloads, 134 today
- 1,855 Comments
- 249 Favorites
Get Embed Code
Level 85 : Elite War Lord
This mod is now on facebook! Join by following the link below.
Nuke TNT Mod Facebook Page
Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
This Mod *REQUIRES* Forge ModLoader v1.6.2
Be sure to check out my LiveStream! You can watch me play Live! @ www.twitch.tv/navist
What each New TNT Does
Description: Massive damage
Description: Solely for map destruction, does not spawn blocks.This has been revamped!! Download to see what happens. Or view the video :)
Description: Has a slightly increased blast radius than the TNT. Drops 100% blocks as oppose to 30%
Description: Same explosion as a TNT but sets everything on fire.
Description: Creates a small lava pool. Mass destruction via lava.
*NEW* by Destroyer256
*NEW* In version 3.1
A bit stronger than C4, scatters lavabombs around.
A little stronger than TNT.
Creates a deep hole. Sometimes down to bedrock.
Slightly stronger than the Nuke.
Explodes after 16 seconds or if it reaches maximum velocity.
Explodes after 8 seconds. Monderate about of destruction. Best used in a TNT Cannon.
Used for TNT Cannons
approximately 10 times more destructive than the ScatterBomb (spawns a lot of particles) Creates severe lag. You probably shouldn't use this...
only an item used for crafting
This mod is incompatible with the following known mods
No known incompatibilities.
1) Navigate to C:Users(InsertComputerUsername)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin - (folder)
2) Right click Minecraft.jar and select "Open With", Choose your archive program IE: WinRAR, 7ZIP
3) Once the folder is open Delete your META-INF Folder
4) Move ALL .CLASS FILES and the TNTMOD(Folder) to the minecraft.jar(Folder)
5) Do this same process starting at step 4 to install ModLoader
6) Move mod_TNT.properties to C:Users(InsertComputerUsername)AppDataRoaming.minecraftmods
This mod *Requires* Risugami's ModLoader which can be found Here
# Default: 102
NukeID = 102 < --- Change this ID to change the Block ID
# Default: 120
NukeBlastRadius = 35 < --- Change this ID to change the Blast Radius
# Default: 200
NukeFuse = 80 < --- Change this ID to change the length of the Fuse
ExplosionDamage = 2 < -- Set to 0 for no Explosion Damage from my TNT's.
Enjoy the mod? It's Free! Don't be afraid to show your support!
This document is Copyright ©2011 of Navist and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited,(YouTube Videos Excluded) and a violation of copyright.
This mod was featured in...
#1 Mod Spot in Time Magazine!
BeBopVox Mod of the week!
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.6.2|
|Tags:||Nuke, Explosions, TNT, Minecraft, Epic Bombs, Navist, Mod, Aesthetic, Functional|
|Credit:||Updated by Destroyer256|
Update #11 : 06/15/2014 10:12:46 am6/15/14
Update #10 : 11/17/2012 11:47:54 am11/17/12
Update #9 : 11/07/2012 9:44:03 am11/07/12
Update #8 : 08/12/2012 4:33:48 pm8/12/12
- When activating the TNT they will disappear but still go off.
Update #7 : 08/12/2012 4:30:35 pm8/12/12
Update #6 : 04/20/2012 7:19:59 am4/20/12
Update #5 : 03/31/2012 8:00:03 am3/31/12
Update #4 : 03/04/2012 9:12:43 am3/04/12
Update #3 : 01/18/2012 6:08:57 am1/18/12
- Compatible with Minecraft v1.1
Update #2 : 09/18/2011 8:44:07 pm9/18/11
- Fixed another bug with the Nuke
Update #1 : 09/09/2011 5:08:35 am9/09/11
- Removed the Gravel to Coal conversion with the Nuke.
- Fixed an issue when other TNT's hit another they would convert to normal TNT's.
- Added an option in the Properties file for players to turn off Explosion Damage
Join us to post comments.