100% Vanilla | Active | Whitelist | Pics

septimus98's Avatar septimus987/5/17 1:32 pm
8/4/2017 8:27 am
OfficialChutney's Avatar OfficialChutney
This is an active, small 100% vanilla snapshot Minecraft server. We are little over a week old and are a whitelist server. I would like to build a community here focused on PvE and building. We also have little to no lag.

Join discord to contact me about getting whitelisted the fastest.
https://discord.gg/YT3wx4p

MC Version: 1.12

Rules

1. Be Respectful
2. Do not grief
4. Do not steal
5. Do not leave half cut trees

Send me a PM or Comment if you want whitelist.
I'd like to know the follow information at least:

Timezone*:
Why you want to be whitelist:
Something interesting about what you've done in Minecraft:

*I'd like to know timezones to try to get people within the USA only. You will have better ping and we can insure most people are on around the same time. Not a perfect system but better than opposing sides of the world. Thanks.

Pictures of server: http://imgur.com/a/fZTPd
septimus98
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/04/2017 8:27 am
Level 1 : New Miner
OfficialChutney

IGN: OfficialChutney

Timezone*: Denmark (UTC+01)

Why you want to be whitelist: I've been looking for a community that takes pride in quality. A community that can enforce trust in eachother. I've joined countless other servers that either didn't have any form of community, but people just focused on themself. I wan't to join because it sounds like you wan't to take your community to new heights.

Something interesting about what you've done in Minecraft: Well for starters I'm pretty advanced in redstone. I've built iron farms, slime farms, witch farms, mob farms, charged creeper farms, guardian farms, endermen farms, wither skeleton farms, gold farms and anything in between. I've built redstone logic that resembles computers, thus that's why I've such a interest in computer science and programming. I'm mostly a guy that focuses on community builds, and my farms are never private. I've been playing minecraft for 6 years
08/04/2017 8:16 am
MoonH1

IGN: MoonH1

Timezone*: UTC+1; Denmark

Why you want to be whitelist: i want to play on a server where people dont need to be afraid for being grieft or enything, and i like to play vanilla.

Something interesting about what you've done in Minecraft: i've been playing minecraft for 5 years and i've had my own server with a friend of mine.
07/28/2017 8:38 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
WheresWaldron
IGN: iamWaldo
Timezone*: EST (MD)
Why you want to be whitelist: I want a server that I can chill on and not be worried about griefers and getting raided. I also want to make some friends and build a town together.
Something interesting about what you've done in Minecraft: Nothing too spectacular, I would say i'm a pretty good builder but I mostly play this game to just chill, maybe build a house and a farm.
07/28/2017 12:41 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Fluffykinz5

IGN: Fluffykinz5

Timezone*: CST (Canada)

Why you want to be whitelist: I've been looking for a casual vanilla server to play on a few times a week. The first server I ever joined which was nearly 10 years ago had an amazing community, the likes of which I haven't come across since.

Something interesting about what you've done in Minecraft: I got the game in '08 or '09 as the cracked version, been a part of and have hosted many servers in the past. I was also big into redstone for a long time.
07/16/2017 1:23 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
huntoon
IGN: Huntoon
Timezone*: Eastern
Why you want to be whitelist: I feel like I have so much to bring to this server, from my technical building skills to my knowledge of the game and game mechanics. I also would love to be part of the survival community!
On a previous vanilla survival server I built a system of flying machines for easy transportation between peoples bases. I also once was able to get 15 wither skulls in half an hour with no farm.
07/16/2017 1:09 pm
Orelia
IGN: Orelia
Timezone*: Central
Why you want to be whitelist: I love small servers with regular crowds and where everyone is on the same team.
Something interesting about what you've done in Minecraft: Well I've been playing for almost 7 years, been Admin on 3 servers, co-owner on 2. Love to build auto-farms.
07/17/2017 12:30 pm
septimus98
HuntoonAge: 17
IGN: Huntoon
Timezone*: Eastern
Why you want to be whitelist: I feel like I have so much to bring to this server, from my technical building skills to my knowledge of the game and game mechanics. I also would love to be part of the survival community!
On a previous vanilla survival server I built a system of flying machines for easy transportation between peoples bases. I also once was able to get 15 wither skulls in half an hour with no farm.

Whitelisted. PM'd IP
07/16/2017 12:00 pm
septimus98
Bump
07/15/2017 11:05 pm
septimus98
Bump
07/08/2017 11:51 am
Jonja561
IGN: Jonja561
Timezone*: EST(FL)
Why you want to be whitelist: Because it's the only way to join the server.
Something interesting about what you've done in Minecraft: some big solo builds, would really like to do some kind of community build project.
07/08/2017 12:11 am
ProtoTypeHawK
IGN: WereWolf081
Timezone*: Mountain Standard
Why you want to be whitelist: Tired of playing alone, wanna stick with Vanilla but make new friends to do some cool stuff with
Something interesting about what you've done in Minecraft: I've done multiple projects with my brother
07/07/2017 11:54 pm
Rexkless
IGN:Rexkless
Timezone*: Pacific
Why you want to be whitelist: looking for some new friends to play with on a server
Something interesting about what you've done in Minecraft: ive owned a server before.
07/08/2017 2:02 pm
septimus98
IGN: WereWolf081
Timezone*: Mountain Standard
Why you want to be whitelist: Tired of playing alone, wanna stick with Vanilla but make new friends to do some cool stuff with
Something interesting about what you've done in Minecraft: I've done multiple projects with my brother

IGN: Jonja561
Timezone*: EST(FL)
Why you want to be whitelist: Because it's the only way to join the server.
Something interesting about what you've done in Minecraft: some big solo builds, would really like to do some kind of community build project.

Whitelisted
07/07/2017 5:48 pm
septimus98
Bump
07/06/2017 6:31 pm
septimus98
Bump
07/05/2017 1:52 pm
Level 1 : New Network
thesnowtech
How many players do you have, are you on dedicated hosting? what makes your server stand out? what game modes do you offer?
Personally my server averages between 3 and 15 players, we are dedicated hosting through bisect, my server stands out because of custom enchants, an amazing friendly player base and mature staff, we currently offer town survival, and we are about to release dungeons! What about you?
Also, if its purely vanilla does that mean spawn is unprotected? because if it is then it's not vanilla
07/05/2017 2:47 pm
septimus98
We have 24 players whitelisted and about 15-20 of them are active. Hosted on personal server machine located at my office, serving 0 lag and a easily upgradable system. Our server stands out do the active, friendly players and a 100% true vanilla experience. Yes, spawn is unprotected. This is a minecraft.jar server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome