◄AbyssalCraft► | Recruiting Beta Testers and Staffs!

Sh4de's Avatar Sh4de6/26/17 10:22 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 58
7/29/2017 7:13 am
dotMana's Avatar dotMana

Hello Everyone!
I am Sh4de, also known as BonHaiMuoi in game, and I am a Co-Owner of AbyssalCraft. I came here to offer a wide range of positions, such as Builders, Developers, Cinematographers, Supervisors, and Graphic Designers! With dedication and talents of our new recruits (all of you!) and our existing staffs, we believe that we can make ourselves known notoriously throughout the Minecraft community.
Our server will be an MMORPG server with a twist of a classic touch of Factions.

Will You Join Us?
✏ We currently uphold unlimited RAM for our server devoted towards your comfortable accessibility and to stabilize the support of our 70 unique custom plugins - Have fun!
✏ We have already bought the server, a website, domains and plugins so that the server can thrive. Our server is nearing its Beta Stage...
Apply below if you would like to become a part of our AbyssalCraft Staff team!

Open-Beta Coming Soon! Apply now!
Along with our Staff recruitments, we are also gathering up Beta-Testers to help further develop and hone the server. Visit our website http://www.abyssalcraft.com/ and apply as a Beta-Tester for the Beta release on August 25th to earn exclusive rewards, discounts, and items!

Builder Application In need of 7 more!
We are looking for dedicated and skillful builders, self-driven and motivated in our environment and willing to work long-term. You will be working on various towns with biome-specific shops. Each type of race will claim one of these as their home, so make sure that they coordinate with the type of race they belong to - that and dungeons of course!
Click to reveal
Username:
Have you worked with other servers?:
How many servers do you currently build for:
Link to website, or portfolio:
Discord?(Please include #):
What times would you be most active?:
What timezone are you in?:

Developer Application In need of 1 more!
You will be working behind the scenes on the website and side by side with plugin developers to better design the server or website. You will be developing the economy as well.
Click to reveal
Username:
How many servers do you currently work for?:
What can you offer AbyssalCraft:

Supervisor Application Closed!
You will be managing the staff as a whole, write ups and investigating reports against staff. You will help train new staff members and decide if there is a need for promotion or demotion.
Click to reveal
Username:
What would qualify you to be in charge of the staff team?:
How many servers do you currently work for?:
Are you good with people? (Elaborate):
Are you okay with managing support tickets?
A staff member is deliberately using privileges to gain access to other people’s bases, how do you go about solving this?:

Cinematographer 0/2
-- Coming Soon! --

Graphic Designer 0/2
-- Coming Soon! --

If you are interested in Applying for our two upcoming positions (Cinematographer and Graphic Designer), private message me on PMC for further information! *Discord or Skype may be needed for better communication* (Mic is optional for this section)

Thank you for your application!
Best wishes to you, our future Staff team!
Sh4de
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/14/2017 9:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Northless Wiggers
07/13/2017 12:11 pm
Imeanlike
Hello, I was looking at your pmc post and was wondering is there any other ranks open besides supervisor, developer, and builder? Like ranks such as admin, mod, or helper?
Please reply back when you can!

Best regards.
Sintrib
07/13/2017 8:13 pm
Sh4de
Hello!
Sorry to break it down to you, but as it has already been mentioned, we are not looking for any other positions hence the reason they are not listed on the application. They are currently full and we will not be recruiting more until a demotion takes place, which is highly unlikely at this point in time. However, by the time staff positions get adjustments and we have more available spots, it will be updated on our website for people to see, so make sure to check it out for further updates in the future on staff applications! : (Our website is linked on the forum post above)
07/13/2017 5:53 pm
Northless Wiggers
We currently aren't hiring any admins or mods as those positions are full. Helper spot will be open soon after the beta release.
07/13/2017 5:36 am
dotMana
Oh sorry about that, I've changed it now.

Tobyn#2320
07/13/2017 5:49 pm
Sh4de
Hello dotMana! Thanks for the discord tag, I will add you shortly to ask some questions.
07/29/2017 7:13 am
dotMana
Is everything alright? Still not been contacted.
07/12/2017 8:28 am
dotMana
Username: dotMana
What computer languages do you know?: C#, JavaScript, MySQL and CSS
Have you worked with other servers?: I have worked on a lot of Classic Minecraft servers, indev. And have run plenty of forums outside of minecraft and inside of minecraft.
How many servers do you currently work for?: This will be my third job.
Discord?(Please include #): T O B Y N#2320
What can you offer AbyssalCraft: I can offer my knowledge of what I'm doing alongside my maturity and capability to be a good role model and perform my job without hassling anyone else. I can also bring my humour to the table which always cheers fellow staff up when they are in a stressful position.
What times would you be most active?: As it's the summer holidays all the time in the day (although I'm going on holiday soon, but can still do stuff related to forums etc) but from 5-9 and on the weekends whenever you need me
What timezone are you in?: GMT

Many thanks,
dotMana.

-

Any more detail feel free to ask questions @ my discord.

I can also help with anything to do with moderation - I know you aren't actually looking for any, but I have MORE experience in this sector than in programming. But I am fluent in forum knowledge.
07/12/2017 10:14 pm
Sh4de
Hello dotMana, thank you for your application! Your application was informative and arose our interest. However, your discord tag didn't work so we weren't able to contact you. If you could, please make sure the Discord tag is right and send it to us here again; thanks.
07/07/2017 9:18 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Chaotic_Chicken_
Developer Application.

Username: Chaotic_Chicken_

What computer languages do you know?: Java, JS, C#, C++, and XAML.

Have you worked with other servers?: Yes, I've helped start a server with some people I met on Mineplex and I created many plugins for them such as: Inventory GUI, Welcome Greeting, and Permissions plugins. I also have my own private server that I experiment with.

How many servers do you currently work for?: None currently. Once I helped build that server up I left to focus on more personal programming and learning C++. In that time span I also made my first game.

Discord?(Please include #): Chaotic Chicken#9075

What can you offer AbyssalCraft: I know and can use a diverse system of coding languages and my dream is to be a game developer so I try to exercise as many opportunities as possible. A couple friends of mine (One of which is currently staff here) recommended looking into this server and I see it as a major opportunity and want to lend a hand. I can dedicate as many as 5-10 hours a day and can be there whenever you need me. I'm an honest and loyal person who will do all I can do for the better good of the server. I'm a team player and work well with others. I'm not shy or afraid of being social and will work through problems with my peers. If you want to see a page of all the plugins I've coded let me know and I'll give you a link.

What times would you be most active?: During mid day, late day, and nighttime.

What timezone are you in?: UTC-06:00 (US Central Time)
07/09/2017 9:21 pm
Sh4de
Hello Chaotic_Chicken!

Thank you for your application!
Sorry for the delay on our responses. We are very busy with the development of the server. We will get back to you with an answer here within 24 hours from now - thank you for your patience.
07/09/2017 11:20 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Chaotic_Chicken_
It's no problem man, take your time.
07/12/2017 3:39 am
Sh4de
I apologize in advance for the delay of response, there has been a planetminecraft website maintenance during my time of forum visits. We are interested in your application and would love to talk to you further! You have been contacted through discord.
07/07/2017 12:10 pm
Sh4de
bump! we are still looking for Staff members!
07/06/2017 3:32 am
nump
Bump
07/05/2017 11:54 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Voxsae
bump
07/04/2017 12:58 pm
Sh4de
Bump! We are still looking for much more!
07/03/2017 11:16 pm
Sh4de
We are still in need of 7 more Builders, and one more Developer! If you would like to apply as a Graphic Designer or Cinematographer, do not hesitate to ask me questions via private messages on PMC!
07/05/2017 4:47 pm
Sh4de
If you are applying as a Builder, make sure to include a portfolio or a link that directs me to your build! If you do not have one, I suggest creating one or sending me a picture through private messages! Otherwise, you will be put in trial to test your building skills!
07/01/2017 3:27 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
datmoedoe
Username: iMoe
Build Style: Medieval

Have you worked with other servers?: I've worked with many servers, doing jobs from building to moderating. In addition to building, I have knowledge on how to install, run, and edit configs for certain build-assist plugins.

How many servers do you currently build for: I'm currently Builder rank on only one server, however they only ask me to build for them every now and then, because my style doesn't quite fit the scope of the server.

Link to website, or portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/ATZiZ
Discord?(Please include #): hmoe#8470
What times would you be most active?: I'm on summer break, so I've got a lot of free time. I have a few trips planned for the next 2 months, but other than that I'm free almost all day.

What timezone are you in?: PST
07/01/2017 5:48 pm
Sh4de
Hello iMoe!
Thanks for your application, your builds look wonderful. You have been contacted on Discord, we would love to know more about you!
07/01/2017 3:57 am
Sh4de
All Supervisor spots have been taken, and all other spots are open! We are currently in dire need of builders, apply if you are interested!
06/30/2017 4:04 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Lexard
Username: KoldaICE

What would qualify you to be in charge of the staff team?: I’m a very reliable person. I can handle various kinds of problems, and I’m diligent and agile. I speak 2 languages perfectly, and I communicate with other members with ease. I’m very experienced and nothing should represent a problem for me that I can’t solve. Also, I’m a helpful person, I know how to start a kind communication with new members, or even calm someone down when he/she starts raging (the kind way). The reason why I want to be a supervisor is not because of my personal interest, I want to help lead the community to become a popular server by doing hard work. From my 5 years of playing minecraft, I have acquired a lot of experience which would be useful for almost any situation. I may not be the fastest learner, but when I learn something I learn it correctly. Minecraft has provided me with situations that have provided me
-Maturity
-Increased level of English
-Understanding of people's behavior
-Solutions to the hardest and simplest things

Have you worked with other servers?: Yes, I have worked with a good amount of servers before, Two of which had a good amount of players and the others were small servers. Working with other servers is one of the main reasons how I learned to properly solve problems and develop analytic skills.

How many servers do you currently work for?: I don't work for any server.

Discord?(Please include #):My discord is Lexard#6456

What times would you be most active?: Since we are on vacations, I can provide 6+ hours to the server every day. I can connect from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm.

What timezone are you in?: My timezone is CT

Are you good with people? (Elaborate): Yes, as I said before I'm very reliable, if anyone needs help I won't have problems helping the person since I Spanish fluently I can guide any person that speaks Spanish to acclimatize to the server. I know how to calm members down and I'm usually the one that brings positivity and solution when we have trouble (In-game or in real life).

Are you okay with managing support tickets? I wouldn't mind doing this, even though I still haven't learned formal English in my school I feel like I have a good amount of spelling, grammar, and experience to correctly reply and be as helpful as possible to a support ticket.

A staff member is deliberately using privileges to gain access to other people’s bases, how do you go about solving this?: I would first ask the staff member why he is doing it a valid excuse might make me consider giving him another chance. A bad excuse such as "I had a bad day and I'm angry" would still make me consider it. Why? I would ask the person why he had a bad day and calm him down, I would then give tips and reasons why doing this just because you had a bad day is not the correct thing to do. Depending on his attitude towards what he says next would tell me if he needs another chance or an instant demotion to the previous rank or all the way down to member (Depending on the severity).

I would like to include that, even though I'm not the best builder, I can still help build or give ideas to the builder or the one who is doing the work.
07/03/2017 2:04 am
Sh4de
Hello Lexard!
I have heard from UniverseLabs about this staff application. I will edit this post or remind UniverseLabs of any updates if a Moderator spot opens up!
06/30/2017 1:00 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
ssam542
name: ssam542
What would qualify you to be in charge of the staff team?: Well I'm very mature and have lots of staff experience, including owning 4 servers. I am very nice as well, but I'm still strict at times. Because of owning 4 servers, I know how to manage staff very well and that's the main reason why this would be perfect for me.
Have you worked with other servers?: Yes
How many servers do you currently work for?: 1
Discord?(Please include #): ssam542#1337
What times would you be most active?: It honestly depends on the day, but mainly 2+ hours daily
What timezone are you in?: EST
Are you good with people? (Elaborate): Yes of course, that is why I want the position.
Are you okay with managing support tickets? Yes.
A staff member is deliberately using privileges to gain access to other people’s bases, how do you go about solving this?: Well I would first question them "Why did you do this" etc., and then depending on how long they have been abusing, I would demote them and then contact an Admin.

Thanks for reading, I'm looking forward to my response!
07/01/2017 5:56 pm
Sh4de
Hello ssam542!
Thanks for your application. However, past experiences disregards the quality of work ethic, and it seems that you lack professionalism that we seek in dire need for. Unfortunately, you have come short of many competitive staff applications. Good luck in your future endeavours!
06/29/2017 10:19 pm
nump
Username: nump

What would qualify you to be in charge of the staff team?: Abyssal Craft should authorize me with such a position that requires a cluster of responsibilities. I believe that I qualify immensely for Supervisor because you would need someone who is mature, knows what they're doing, representing your server as a whole, and also being a great role model for other individuals. Minecraft has been a game I played for more than 4 years and I understand how things are ran in servers. I've worked with various servers that all have different rules and regulations and followed the needs to become apart of a staff team. I represent all those character traits and I do admit that I'm your best choice.

Have you worked with other servers?: I've worked with dozens of servers such as survival, skyblock, etc. All the servers that I've volunteered to help have gave me such help in developing the professional and mature manners that I acquire. From these servers, it helped me develop better skills for future servers and I believe that I've worked hard for what I want.

How many servers do you currently work for?: Currently none

Discord?(Please include #): PM me

What times would you be most active?: Weekdays - 10a.m. - 8p.m., 12a.m. | Weekends - 10am - 9p.m., 12a.m.

What timezone are you in?: Central Time Zone

Are you good with people? (Elaborate): I work diligently with other individuals and often always stay professional when talking to other people. I represent myself as mature and humane at all times. I adore being social and talking to new people. I make sure that the person that I'm being associated with has no issues with our connection. Also outside of minecraft I do have to have a social life because I'm a dancer and I carry what I do outside of minecraft and translate into my work ethics.

Are you okay with managing support tickets?: I talk to people everyday about their issues, whether they need an extra advice, or help in general, I have no problem with helping other players with their issues, I'd be very privileged to manage support tickets and taking the time to help other players. I'd consume my time and manage other players needs at any time.

A staff member is deliberately using privileges to gain access to other people’s bases, how do you go about solving this?: I would stay professional, remain the conversation calm and steady. I would confront the player whom abuses their powers and professionally I would talk to them about it. I'd ask why and ask for their story and I personally would demote instantly if valid proof was given to me. I believe there should be a safe, secure, and moderated environment for the other individuals playing on the server. Abusing your powers shows you can't be trusted, and as a future supervisor I believe that I would only allow players who show a variety of commitment and show that they can be trusted.
06/30/2017 12:59 pm
Sh4de
Hello nump!
your application was appealing to us and succeeded in demonstrating professionalism and commitment along with confidence in your responsibilities. You have been contacted through private messages!
06/30/2017 4:59 pm
nump
I pm'd you thank you!
06/29/2017 3:15 pm
Sh4de
Hello everyone, for those of you wanting to apply as a Developer, there is only 1 spot left!
06/28/2017 8:46 pm
ThoneCone
Username: Tonybobo1631

What would qualify you to be in charge of the staff team?: I am a nice person that like to help others i need and i can give the team and advise and i have some past experience with resolving issues and i feel like i am very responsible and i would never abuse.I am always calm and never i never get angry. And i think i right for this position.

Have you worked with other servers?: Yes

How many servers do you currently work for?: I have not keeps track but at least 3 or 4

Discord?(Please include #): Person I Think?(#2026)

What times would you be most active?:Everyday during summer, After School during 5-10 pm and Weekends

What timezone are you in?: (Pacific Time)

Are you good with people? (Elaborate): Yes

Are you okay with managing support tickets? Yes, any time needed

A staff member is deliberately using privileges to gain access to other people’s bases, how do you go about solving this?: What the staff member is doing and if the issues is major i would get a higher staff member to help and if its not major i would I would see if this person is lying or not and if they are i would contacted a staff member that is higher rank to resolve the issues providing screenshot of the situation and if none are on i would take away the staff members rank until the issues is resolved and if the player is not lying put the issues is major id get rid of there rank with a minor temp ban due to them not lying and if they told the truth with nothing major i would let them go with a warning explaining what they did wrong
06/30/2017 12:41 pm
Sh4de
Hello Tonybobony1!
Over our inspections on your applications, we thought that you lacked professionalism in small fragments of your sentences with a few grammatical errors. It is crucial for us that a representative of such position show professionalism with their word usages and convincing manner. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours!
06/28/2017 6:02 pm
ItsEddie
-
06/28/2017 5:22 pm
Sh4de
There is one spot left for Supervisor!
06/28/2017 4:49 pm
Sh4de
We are in need of many dedicated builders!
06/28/2017 12:31 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Pokemon
itskpc
Instead of wasting time I have just decided to create an application to the job I want to be indulged in the most but I shall include more details on what other skills I have. So here it is:

Username: UniverseLabs

What would qualify you to be in charge of the staff team?: I've played Minecraft for approximately seven years and worked with servers for the majority of them. I'm a true believer in maturity over age and although you may see fifteen as quite you I see my self as a dedicated, mature and kind guy. Although I work alone a lot I love to work in a team. I'm a great leader and know what I'm doing. Although these examples are from real life I feel they show my hard work as a leader. From the age of three I have captained my football team for 12 years. As I said, I know what I'm doing and I'm not afraid to make decisions in creating the best. Another little trait I offer is I currently study Business Studies. Although you may think this is just about money it actually provides you a lot of skills in leading, team-building, creating a sustained and committed team etc. I'm a friendly, mature, intelligent and a zealous individual to work with. I'm very experienced after years of working with big servers which I will get on to in the next question.

Have you worked with other servers?: Yes I have worked with many. The largest server I have ever worked with is called Ali-A Craft. I recently resigned at Ali-A Craft after working there for approximately 3-4 years. It was a server owned by a YouTuber called Ali-A who currently has around 14 million subscribers across his two channels, I think. At the start of the server I became a Moderator on there and afterwards proceeding to Admin and then Head Admin. Becoming a Head Admin on a server with thousands of people on it a day really boosted my intellect and my leading skills. It required a lot of dedicated of which I committed. The server is currently still online but only averages around 100 players at a time nowadays. Throughout my life on that server I also learnt many more skills. I learnt how to build quite well and also how to create my own server although I'm not the best developer so I'll leave that job to other people, haha. I only have a couple of screenshots of builds and if you want to see them you can but I would prefer the job of a supervisor. I'm happy to help building any time though. Other than Ali-A Craft I have worked on smaller servers that have had a couple of hundred players on but not that many. I prefer to dedicated myself and my time to one community and server.

How many servers do you currently work for?: None and that is why I am applying! As I just said, I'm not a server hopping, power greedy kinda guy. I'm here to get the job done in whatever way I can while having the most fun possible!

Discord?(Please include #): UniverseLabs#6476 Skype: TheRealKyron (Thought I would include this as I'm more likely to see messages on this first.)

What times would you be most active?: When I finish school I'll usually be on until 11PM even longer if needed; that is approximately 7 hours. On weekends I do have a job but usually only work one day for around 5 or 6 hours so it's just like school days but depends what time I start and finish work. In holidays I also work but not all of the time so there is nothing to worry about there. I'd say I'm on my PC at least 50-60 hours a week so.

What timezone are you in?: GMT, I live in the United Kingdom.

Are you good with people? (Elaborate): Yes I am very good with people. I'm mature and not afraid to speak to people. I'm not shy and I'll happily speak to someone all day if they wanted. Naturally being like this is what gives me good confidence but my job also contributes to this. I work in a restaurant/bar which requires you to be kind and communicative, because of that I work well talking to people and players and also dealing with problems etc.

Are you okay with managing support tickets? Yes absolutely. I consider my English for my age to be quite positive and my grammar and language is correct 99% of the time. I'm a huge forums user and love talking and helping people by typing. This won't make that much of a difference but I am a fast typer which contributes to replying to support tickets quickly.

A staff member is deliberately using privileges to gain access to other people’s bases, how do you go about solving this?: If it's a staff member that I am in charge of this is what I would do. Depending on how serious it was would depend on how I act. If one of my staff members is flying around in god mode killing innocent players that is without a doubt a demotion to a previous rank that didn't have those kind of perks or a demotion to a regular player. If a staff member has maybe just used color in chat because they have access to although they aren't meant to I would just tell them to not use it. If it was the same situation and I was just a Mod for example, as well as them, I would just tell them to not use it. However if it was the first situation I said I would at least try and get some proof if a higher staff member wasn't online or if they were I would quickly get them on. Either way I would probably try and record them first. Different servers do things different ways so I am happy to adapt to whatever rules are in place.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope I have the skills needed to join you and the server on this amazing adventure! If you would like to know anymore information feel free to message me on here or on Discord etc.

- UniverseLabs
06/28/2017 2:40 pm
Sh4de
Finally! You're application is back. Looks wonderful, you've already been contacted
06/28/2017 11:58 am
itskpc
Hello, before I create my application I would like to know this please Sh4de. My expertise are high for a lot of the certain jobs you offer. Am I only able to apply for one or should I do one of the applications and add more detail? Thank you.
06/28/2017 12:42 pm
Sh4de
Hello UniverseLabs!
You may apply for one and add more details if you would like. I suggest that you first apply for the most comfortable position, and elaborate on your other skills separately underneath your application, or within the paragraph you write for that application. It is up to you in this case, but make sure to be thorough in your explanations of each. Good luck!
06/28/2017 12:44 pm
itskpc
I sent you a message about what happened when I posted my application.
06/27/2017 10:01 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
MinecraftLapis
Username: MinecraftLapis
What computer languages do you know?: Basic Html (I prefer to configure plugins with notepad++ or in-game if required)
Have you worked with other servers?: Yes, I have made tons of servers on my own over the past 3 years but my most recent network that I worked with was called Phoenix networks
How many servers do you currently work for?: None currently but I have been applying to a few different servers.
Discord?(Please include #): PsalmsFighter#7244
What can you offer AbyssalCraft: I can offer my past knowledge with ftp/ssh, bungee, spigot, mcmyadmin, multicraft, sponge, and lots of experience with bukkit. I also have lots of paid plugins and pre-done configs from past servers.
What times would you be most active?: 10 AM- 5PM (When working) 10 AM - 2 AM (When off) ((I have no life))
What timezone are you in?: CST (Central Standard Time)
06/28/2017 12:08 am
Sh4de
Thank you for your application. We would love to talk to you more - you have been contacted on Discord!
06/27/2017 9:58 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
NoNo4000
oh ok
06/27/2017 8:31 pm
DinosourLover007
Username: VirtualSwagZ
What would qualify you to be in charge of the staff team?: I am qualified to take charge of the staff team because of my nice but strict personality. I think of myself as a serious person, but with a touch of fun. I like to help others and answer questions for staff and players alike. If i see that there is no staff on the server i will take charge as Moderator,Admin and anything it needs. I have experience in Minecraft (Have played for 6 years) and know how to spot cheaters and rule breaks quickly. I can work efficiently and accurate as i possibly can to help the server evolve and achieve greatness. I know how to spot a diamond in a bunch of dirt (No X-Ray I Promise) And make it into a Emerald.
Have you worked with other servers?: Yes i've worked for a diverse amount of servers (HCF.Prison,Factions)
How many servers do you currently work for?:None at the moment
Discord?(Please include #): VirtualSwagZ#9502
What times would you be most active?: Im a Night owl, but can be seen actively in the morning
What timezone are you in?: EST
Are you good with people?: Yes I Treat everybody with respect and equally
Are you okay with managing support tickets? Yes i've worked as a Forum mod for a server before
A staff member is deliberately using privileges to gain access to other people’s bases, how do you go about solving this?: If they do it for reasons like Raiding, Telling Coords I will straight out demote them to default or 1 rank because it shows they cannot be trusted with special perms. If they are in a base by using special perms i would warn them because they were never called in for help nor should be in there.
06/28/2017 12:06 am
Sh4de
Hello VirtualSwagZ, we are intrigued by your commitment towards us. However, we thought that you could have been more ethical and descriptive in your problem solving. Each and every scenarios are different and we believe that you could have expanded more in these areas. Good luck in your future endeavours!
06/27/2017 8:01 pm
Northless Wiggers
Username: Lykos_17
What would qualify you to be in charge of the staff team?: My looks
Have you worked with other servers?: Nope
How many servers do you currently work for?: 0
Discord?(Please include #): I'll dm you
What times would you be most active?: Daytime
What timezone are you in?: I think canada
Are you good with people?: I talked to a girl once
Are you okay with managing support tickets? Whats that
A staff member is deliberately using privileges to gain access to other people’s bases, how do you go about solving this?: I ban him
06/28/2017 11:31 am
Sh4de
My answer should be self-explanatory. Good luck in your future endeavours!
06/27/2017 3:41 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
NoNo4000
Oops sorry I wasn't very detailed. I will be committed to my role though!
06/27/2017 3:38 pm
Sh4de
Hello Everyone! Thank you all for your applications. They are now being looked at in different Staff divisions. Since I have not mentioned above in the post, I will clarify now -- Please be thorough and detailed in your responses to each of our questions! We would love to know more about you. If you are willing to commit to your role, show us your dedication on the application as well. Ask yourself more questions and expand on your descriptions! Show us your competency through the application!

**Please Note**
Contact me via private messages on PMC only if you have further inquiries on applying for our two positions: Cinematographer and Graphic Designer. Otherwise, all applications and questions should be forwarded here, thank you!
06/27/2017 3:28 pm
SniffieFTW
Thx
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome