⭐ AmoriaMC-RP {Looking for builders, testers, and writers!}⭐

waadyskwig's Avatar waadyskwig5/20/17 1:02 pm
6/20/2017 8:00 am
Echocow's Avatar Echocow

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/cFmhwjY
Join our Forums: http://www.amoria-mc.com
waadyskwig
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/20/2017 8:00 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Echocow
Characters Name: Xethir. the wandering traveler
Age and gender: 18 and Male.
Characters story: Xethir was only 18 when he left home, hoping to start out on a journey to end all journeys. He was born in a small village and raised by his farther. His mother had left them when he was only but a babe. His father was crushed by his wife's departure and was then on a different man. He was a blacksmith by trade and Xethir was his apprentice, but this is not what he wanted, Xethir planned to leave when he became of age or when his father passed away. Then it all changed. A group of bandits came during the night looking for a wounded woman on a horse with long brown hair. The villagers told them that no women had come through of that description but the bandits didn't believe them and started to search through the houses burning them down when they found nothing. The villages then tried to stop them with force but were slaughtered. Before they tried to stop them they told the children and young adults to hide in the woods. Needles to say that the children lost everything on that day. Xethir has been traveling for the past two years throughout the wilderness learning, watching, waiting.

What will you bring to Amorica MC?

I will bring my enthusiasm, and positively to the community and maybe some mischief. I enjoy immersing myself into the roles I play. I haven't had that much experience with RP servers but I wanted to try it out. I have also had experience with staffing roles in the past with different roles so I can always help out by trying to keep order and peace and I've helped out building on other servers and I have been part of a build team so I know its always good to be on the right side of people.
06/19/2017 11:47 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
fenderfive
I found a picture of something.
06/19/2017 11:46 am
fenderfive
fenderfive
Screenshots: would be a lot easier to do on private messaging services such as Skype

I missed something.
06/19/2017 11:43 am
fenderfive
IGN: fenderfive
Screenshots: would be a lot easier to do on private messaging services such as Skype Discord etc.
Timezone: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
06/19/2017 11:33 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
Torek101
Join us, guys! we still have slots open!
06/06/2017 11:33 pm
Torek101
Join our discord!
06/04/2017 5:06 pm
Torek101
Apply now!
06/04/2017 3:48 pm
Torek101
We are still in need of staff!
06/03/2017 12:09 pm
Torek101
we're still searching!
06/01/2017 6:39 pm
Torek101
Join our discord!
05/31/2017 11:52 pm
Torek101
Still looking!
05/30/2017 10:32 pm
Krizp2133
This is amazing!
05/30/2017 8:24 pm
xApolloJustice
Hi there!

I'm xApolloJustice, Staff Manager over at Amoria MC. It gives me pleasure to announce that we have officially opened staff applications for the following positions:

Administrator

Helper

You can check out all the official information on our forum site which is on the original post. Just look in the "Staff Recruitment" section! (Anything relating to forum tenure and forum posts does not apply while we are in development)
05/30/2017 7:11 pm
Torek101
Join us, guys!
05/30/2017 7:11 am
Krizp2133
No problem
05/29/2017 11:44 pm
Torek101
thanks
05/28/2017 4:41 pm
Krizp2133
I agree with Torek
05/27/2017 4:04 pm
Krizp2133
Awesome
05/27/2017 10:54 am
Torek101
xApolloJusticeI'll be applying for tester:

IGN: xApolloJustice
Timezone: EST/EDT (New York time)

If it helps, I have experience as a member of Quality Assurance Testing and full Quality Assurance (PE Division) on the Mineplex Network. If you would like to see proof of my testing tag, contact me over Discord and I'll link it to you. (xApolloJustice#9672).

It's really a pleasure to work with these guys! I hope you get accepted!
05/27/2017 10:51 am
Torek101
I hope you get accepted! all they guys on the team are really nice. It's really a pleasure working with them.
05/26/2017 10:07 pm
xApolloJustice
~removed~
05/26/2017 11:11 am
Krizp2133
Also we have a board on the forums about the history.
05/25/2017 5:05 pm
Torek101
I don't know much about the history or Amoria, so i might need a little schooling, but it seems really interesting!
05/26/2017 1:16 am
Krizp2133
It will be so fun to have you with us!
05/25/2017 5:02 pm
Torek101
Skin: http://www.minecraftskins.com/thumbnail ... 479126.png
Name: Torek Gladius
Story: When I was 9 years old, my father, and old fisherman, spent everything he had to send me away to learn architecture and the arts. I hated it, but only because I had a talent for it and my father was "right" in sending me away. After the pressure built up and the richer children hated me for being poor, I ran away from the school 3 years later when I was 12. I lived for another 4 years in the city of Silverkeep, and was taken in my a man named Damon Gladius, a skilled knight with no children of his own. He taught me basic swordplay, while explaining to me the importance of family, and that I had to hold onto what family I still had. I took on his name to honor what he did for me. His teachings changed my heart, and I returned to my hometown or Oakheart only to find my father dead from disease, and my mother driven half to insanity from his loss. I pledged to remain to protect her, as long as she lives. I have an ear for humor, but "your mom" jokes aren't great with me, and are quick to turn me into a violent man.

What will you bring to Amoria MC: Oh my god this server is SUCH a good idea! I love playing roleplay games, I'm a good player in the various versions of mafia, and I play dungeons and dragons. I have fair experience in both roleplay and minecraft, and I would love to see the plot of the story that we create ourselves develop. I have some fair skill in building, and could build up the neighborhood before the server is opened, but I really am most interested in the roleplay! I hope this server gets far, and I would love to be a part of that!
05/25/2017 11:21 am
Krizp2133
Nice application Sunny.
05/24/2017 12:31 pm
RSunny
Skin: http://static.planetminecraft.com/files ... 790596.jpg

Character Name: Eluard Gervais

Age & Gender: 43, Male

Character's Story:

House Gervais was a noble house, with great influence and land that stretched over the horizon. It's most prominant quality was the massive amount of trade goods that were produced, which made the house one of the, if not the biggest trade center in Amoria. The noble house also had a very peaceful reputation among other noble houses, with their distaste for violence and cruelty. After the Panic of Order, the noble house was near extinction, and was often raided and burned down, hindering any progress of restoration that occured. This continued over several decades, until Lord Gervais made the decision to send his rightful heir and all of his other children all over Amoria, as a means of saving the family name, and continuing the legacy of being a peaceful house, unrivaled by means of production. Eluard Gervais is one of many sons of Lord Gervais, sent by him to the small village of Oakheart with one simple task at hand - restore the family name, climb the ladder of royalty and become a master at diplomacy. As a merchant of goods, Eluard is well known with his sharp mind and an even sharper tongue, and is not afraid to defend the family name, violence or not.

"Progress can never be peaceful, for as progress is always honed on necessary death. My father was a great man, but he never understood the true meaning of life. Peace can never be established as long as there are humans in this world, it is but an illusion that people clutch on, only to watch as it disappears, and they are left with nothing. To live is to adapt, or you shall perish in the depths of death."
~Eluard Gervais

What would you bring to Amoria?:

I would bring a positive attitude and a dedication to working with and among others. I am a friendly fellow with a passion for roleplaying, and I love seeing two experienced roleplayers communicating. I think I'd have a lot of fun in this community and I would love joining the land of Amoria.
05/25/2017 4:28 pm
waadyskwig
APPROVED
Thank you for applying and joining our discord! It's been great hearing from you!
05/24/2017 10:28 am
Krizp2133
I joined this community a few days ago and I can tell you these people are very active and friendly. Its going to be a really cool and unique RP server. We have a lot fun together!
05/22/2017 8:19 pm
waadyskwig
Still looking for builders!
05/21/2017 12:55 pm
waadyskwig
Example player application:

Character skin:

Character name: John "Beggar" Westfield

Age & gender: 38, Male

Character's story:

"I was growing up in a very poor family without proper clothes or enough food. My mother was an alcoholic and my father had to work hard as a beggar for us to get enough food to survive. Life was not easy back then I can tell you that. Now I manage to survive only due to those who are willing to give. I guess I'm just an old beggar like my father once was. God knows my sins are many but what did I do to deserve this life? Anyway if you want to chat with me I share this old barn outside the castle with the farm animals. Hope you don't mind the smell. I'm actually a friendly person if you just see beyond my bad reputation and the negative things that occur around me. I could probably give you some help on defeating some monsters, if you provide me with the right tools. I'm always looking for a new friend. If not, can I please have some of your gold?"

What will you bring to Amoria?

I will make sure to stay active as much as I can and as I love to roleplay I'm going to try to interact as much as possible with other players. As a friendly person I enjoy helping new people. One thing I really like about roleplaying is the fact that you can be anyone you want. I hope Amoria will be a server where a lot of memories will be made. Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome