Anyone else encountered Spirit 0.1?

Mr_ Minecrafter098's Avatar Mr_ Minecrafter0984/26/17 10:40 am
1 emeralds 489 6
8/2/2017 10:05 pm
CreeperA's Avatar CreeperA
So, I am a big fan of Minecraft and i never believed in any of these Minecraft myths about Herobrine and Entity 303. But now i do. Here is why:

My phone was dead so i decided to plug it up. While it was charging i was bored and i decided to find minecraft on my computer. So i found this site online where you can play Minecraft online and i downloaded it, started the game, and created a world. So once i spawned i crafted a workbench and used it to craft a house. I stayed at that house for the night then when it became morning and a few minutes later at the top left of the screen it said: "Spirit 0.1 has joined the game" I got excited and thought it was another player. but when I checked in settings and the game was set on Single player. In chat i sent "Hi" but he never responded. I looked for him to see if i could find him anywhere but i couldn't. So i returned to the house and slept. So when i woke up i decided to continue searching for him. Soon, i saw a village in the distance but when i got there, there were no villagers anywhere. And the houses were all destroyed. There were also many craters in the ground. When i turned around i saw something that is hard to explain. It looked like a pig mashed with an enderman, zombie, ghast, and many other creatures. A message then popped up on my computer saying: "Your device has been infected with a virus. Click here to repair" Has anyone else encoutered this?
Mr_ Minecrafter098
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2017 10:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
CreeperA
Mr_ Minecrafter098So, I am a big fan of Minecraft and i never believed in any of these Minecraft myths about Herobrine and Entity 303. But now i do. Here is why:

My phone was dead so i decided to plug it up. While it was charging i was bored and i decided to find minecraft on my computer. So i found this site online where you can play Minecraft online and i downloaded it, started the game, and created a world. So once i spawned i crafted a workbench and used it to craft a house. I stayed at that house for the night then when it became morning and a few minutes later at the top left of the screen it said: "Spirit 0.1 has joined the game" I got excited and thought it was another player. but when I checked in settings and the game was set on Single player. In chat i sent "Hi" but he never responded. I looked for him to see if i could find him anywhere but i couldn't. So i returned to the house and slept. So when i woke up i decided to continue searching for him. Soon, i saw a village in the distance but when i got there, there were no villagers anywhere. And the houses were all destroyed. There were also many craters in the ground. When i turned around i saw something that is hard to explain. It looked like a pig mashed with an enderman, zombie, ghast, and many other creatures. A message then popped up on my computer saying: "Your device has been infected with a virus. Click here to repair" Has anyone else encountered this?

If you did, I got one thing.Don't download from random sites... xD
07/16/2017 5:18 am
Level 1 : New Network
Kawaii TapuLele
Yes!! Of corse!! He downloded it from a random website and yeah!
07/05/2017 12:48 am
Level 1 : New Miner
2cool4ubr0
Web safety fact time! It's 100 % safe if it has a little lock next to it! (I think)
07/06/2017 10:34 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Cr3etzy
You Are Right, And Next To The Lock You Also See The Word "Secure" You Can See This At The Beginning Of The url
06/08/2017 7:48 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
Saku123
You said you downloaded it at ONLINE. Of course it is a virus, ONLY DOWNLOAD MINECRAFT AT minecraft.net!!! Link: minecraft.net
05/06/2017 2:59 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
PMCSmeg
No, because you did download a virus. Lol, who downloads minecraft online? Of course you got a virus boiyo.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome