Dr_Nickles Server

Dr_Steve's Avatar Dr_Steve1/25/15 12:27 pm
1 emeralds 150
(OLD) (OUTDATED) History behind server
I wanted to make a Minecraft Server because 2 of my friends have one. But then my friend said "I'll help you. What's your Skype?" I say "I don't have one"
Several days later... He asks me "Your Server Running?" in person. I say "Not yet." I wonder What I'll say when I see him. I play on the Element Animation server.
And I hear MCPC user: tetehet talking about potatoes often. . He gave me a book called "Story of a tet" I'm making one about my MCPS3 Adventure map I'm making. I recently halted construction on the server for multiple reasons including:
Hacking/Security
'Hogs' Bandwitdh/ LAGG

Addtionally: I, ocassionally do tests in my own house on my Internet. I do see my dad, despite I am not a child (I am 20) , I ocassionaly run the server from there to test . I do live on my own and ocassionally do visit him. I do some maitenince on the server, such as construction, OPping people I know very well [moderator on other servers, no history of kicks, bans]
I even OPped some moderators of Element Animation's server and other servers
I whitelisted some of my friends too.

TRUE history behind server
This server was inspired by my friend because he has a server and I wanted to. Initially it was going good for a few months until February 2015 when I was hacked and took more than a month to get back up & running.

Note that my server is quite laggy, please be patient! It is not my option to make the Internet go faster and I don't always run it. Read the update logs for more information.

Rules
Do we have rules on this server?
Yes, we do have rules, ignorance of the rules is not a valid excuse, so please read the rules at spawn. Rules are generally universal, but case to case  exceptions may be made.

Rules:                                                                                                                                                                                                  
Respect all players and staff                        
Do not troll, scam, hack, xray, or cheat/glitch                                                                                          
Do not grief or steal                                                                                                             
Do not ask for or give out personal information of others without their permission ,                      
Do not ask staff for favours or to spawn items for you.
Do not ask when the next video will be released. It will when it is time. Period.
Do noy complain about lag! It is annoying~~!!!!
Do not excessively swear, (you may curse but keep it civil, do not spam)
Do not advertise other servers, URLs, etc. , You may do so via /w, ONLY if the other person wants to see it!
English&French only in public chat
Do not harass others if they decline to /tp to you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email hwknetworksjapan@gmail.com for requests to 

Whitelist
Ban Appeal
Moderator Applications
Reporting users for rule breaking/cheating,hacks

==============================================================================================
Do not request it in Public Chat
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ban appeal format

IGN:
Reason of Ban:
Why to be unbanned/Why should we unban you?:
Apology:
Who banned you:

Follow it or be ignored!

Do not make  more than 1 ban appeal unless you are told "Please use the proper format for ban appeals"

We do not offer appeals for users that:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-Ray
Mass spam
Attempting to hack the server
Scamming donations

==============================================================================================

Mod applications format

IGN:
Why?:
Mod duties on other servers:
Hobbies:

Follow it or be ignored!
Do not make 1+ applications unless you are told "Please use the proper format for staff applications."

Player reporting format

IGN of you
IGN of accused
What the accused did
Evidence (We do not act upon without evidence, even from 1st hand accounts from moderators)

Follow it or be ignored!
Plugins
There are plugins on the server, this  list is subject to change. Plugins on my Server:
1vs1, aAntiSpam, AceRules ,AdvertiseBlocker ,AntiXRay, Buycraft,ClearLag, ColoredGroups, ColoredName
ColoredMOTD, CombatLog ,CommandSpy, CoreProtect, CreateYourOwnMenus, CustomServerMessages, EasyWarp, EchoPet, GraveSigns, GraveStone, GrirfNotifier, Kits, Lockette, LoginSecurity, NoSwear, PermissionsEX, PlayerHeads, PluginMetrics, Server Welcome, SignStatus, TogglePM, Updater, WORLDEDIT, WORLDGUARD, WorldSchematics, Lores, HelpOp , SuperVanish. And some more hidden surprises!

================================================================================================

Surprises

Monthly Changing Builds
Monthly changing builds featuring projects from PMC, access them at the same IP, but use :25567 instead

GameModes
Survival @ :25565
PvP @ :25566
Creative @ :25567
Featured Build @ :25568
Experimental World @ :25569  (used to do tests, such as redstone and commands

P.S: Not all of the servers are open at the same time due to lag, so only some of the other servers may be

Moderators
ITSvasilis
Nickisthebest
Slenderninja87
Element_Dan
Element_Jason
Element_Christi
Element_Liam
Element_Wayne
Element_Andy
Kratos425
MinitaryMuffinz
PokedonGCG
tetethet

The server was named "Dr_Steve's Semi-Historical World" due to the server having very few plugins

PS: There is a forum for the server; it can be accessed here and is a WIP

Whitelist:

THOSE ASKING TO BE WHITELISTED WILL NOT BE WHITELISTED. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TO BE WHITELISTED

To be whitelisted, you must PM Dr_Steve and follow this format for a staff/whitelisted application

Whitelist
Minecraft IGN :
Why to be whitelisted? :
Any contributions to server(Optional) :
Any hobbies (Optional) :

Staff Applications
Minecraft IGN :
Why should you be staff? :
How you will contribute:
Any moderation duties on other servers? :

You also MAY be chosen without a staff application, but only very helpful players MAY get this rank

Read more of Andy MacSteve's posts for more unworded information

Also, you can email hwknetworksjapan@gmail.com for those applications 

I am happy that the server is back up & working!
Dr_Steve
Level 43 : Master Creeper