Become the Gods of Olympus! (24/7 Survival)

The_Virus_uk's Avatar The_Virus_uk6/22/17 6:40 pm
6/25/2017 1:36 pm
The_Virus_uk's Avatar The_Virus_uk
Mine, build and make your claim on this world. Destroy the others who appose you and become the gods of Olympus! With a completely custom world almost completely lag free. mountains, plains you decided were to reign.

Join us at:
play-olympus.com
With a fully customized world, fancy trees more food and loads more. We would love to see you there.
Currently supporting 66 of the best plugins out there from alot of peoples favorates including:

Slimefun (adding a multitude of new machines and item into the world) and some addons
Mpets (adding customized pets to the game)
EnchantPlus (adding a large assortments of epic enchants)
GriefPrevention
And LOADS MORE!

Come give me some support and tell me all your views thoughts, and ideas.
I am online 90% of the time.
24/7 access supporting 1.9-1.12 (vanilla clients)
social links in-game with command /vote
I look forward to seeing you and hearing from you.
Kindest regards
Virus

p.s Newly added RPG element along with Quests
GodPowers a custom made Skript made for the server ONLY. With godpowers (rank based) each god will have its own 'God Power Mode' which consist of a particular particle effect along with a custom attack. (including also some status increases whilst in God Power mode)

New we are no longer going through a host. we are a dedicated vps. with all its power focused on this server.
The_Virus_uk
Level 1 : New Miner