Minecraft PS4 - Use Downloaded Worlds on Your PS4 with Save Wizard!sports_esports

ThatEpicSomeone's Avatar ThatEpicSomeone8/18/20 9:59 pm
1 emeralds 8.5k
Hi guys, I know on this website I don't post a lot. Although if you're on here & you search for PS4 some maps (about 20), will show up available for download, this is a results page for this website, that has the best worlds for download on it, if you're curious to what I'm talking about.

Now Save Wizard, you can find here or here, is a paid program & I'm not advocating for them under any circumstance. I just love using their program. I know tons about this program & many other users do too. This program is completely legal & break or attempt to break any EULA rules of the PS4.

The second link for Save Wizard provides nearly all basic user knowledge of Save Wizard's program with step-by-step instructions on how to use it & set it up.

Now to aim at the whole ramble so far, *some* users know of this program & the potential is has for Minecraft consoles. You can COMPLETELY workaround having the PS3 for using maps on the PS4 with this program the PS3 is obsolete. Since the recent change you can't upload worlds from a PS3 console to your PS4 & play the worlds that way. You can use Save Wizard to "resign", which is to basically change the data in the files to work for your PS4. Basically it re-writes the coding to work for you even though it was provided by someone else.

SOME SIDE NOTES FOR MINECRAFT ITSELF:

1: YES, my game as of 8/18/2020, is updated to 1.16.20 & can use worlds download from previous updates & current updates!

2: The worlds can be either Bedrock or Legacy, or "Editions" as its listed in the 4th option when Minecraft Bedrock version loads if you bought 4J's copy beforehand.

3: YES, worlds on the Legacy version can be converted to work on Bedrock. Now some of the worlds I've found using commands in the Legacy version corrupted the save & the application for Minecraft on PS4 crashed. Although, with more worlds shared this issue might become fixable!

This is a fully explained tutorial (by me) on how to resign a save from another users game save to your PS4! Yes this applies to hundreds of games!

https://youtu.be/I-POJAOwEFY

Here are some YouTube channels that I've downloaded worlds from myself & talk about the usage of Save Wizard. TheGamingModz, Echo Stretch, & XDG. Now hopefully this will get a jolt of users uploading worlds! You can upload, Theme Parks, Modded Worlds (to an extent), Survival, Creative Builds, Redstone Worlds, Cities, PVP, Parcore Worlds & more than I can think of at the moment! The limits are up to the users actually willing to upload.

I DO NOT ADVOCATE ANY OF THESE OTHER YOUTUBERS OR THE SAVE WIZARD PROGRAM ITSELF, I AM NOT USING THIS THREAD AS A FORM OF PROMOTION EITHER! :)
ThatEpicSomeone
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner