Need staff members for new server!

Daddy_conde's Avatar Daddy_conde1/24/21 10:52 pm history
1 emeralds 22
*Updated* Discord: BigDaddyConde#6207
xbox gamer tag: Big daddy Conde

Hello I’m will to start a new bedrock Realms but I need some help being that I work most of the day. if your interested in being apart of a server staff and getting special access to differnt things on the world message me. I have some good plans awaiting.

Looking for:

-Elite Command block users
-elite Builders
-Admins
-Mods
-Idea maker

Elite command block users info:

Need to have experience with command blocks because I have a lot of ideas for the world like shops, spawn protection, warps, kits, ranks, money system and more ideas in the making.

Elite builders info:

Gotta have experience in building creative type builds for example
i Would like to have a spawn, pvp areas, different city’s/ towns. Want to make mini games too at some point.

Admins info:

While im at work I will need a few people to protect and run the server while I’m gone will have to decide if someone should get banned or not and have access to most commands

Mods info-

A few people to go around making sure people aren’t cheating and keeping peace with the world you’ll get access to a few commands and kits.

Idea makers info:

Need some ideas and pointers to running a bedrock realms can’t do it all by myself would really appreciate some ideas to make the server more enjoyable.

if you have any questions please answer this post or text my Microsoft account: Big daddy Conde.

Depending on your role and capabilities I will offer payments if it’s a challenging job or if a lot of hours are being spent. I will pay fair so please help me out with a fun world we could all enjoy. Thank you
Daddy_conde
Level 1 : New System