Non PVP Survival Only Server Xbox One (Screenshots Inside)

Project_Danny's Avatar Project_Danny9/9/15 8:42 pm
1 emeralds 261
Server Name: Heaven's Reach

Host Gamertag Xbox One: Project Danny

PVP: None

Difficulty: Hard

Type: Survival

Roleplay: Yes and it is encouraged

Age limit: Any age can play

Nationality: Server is UK Based but everyone is welcome

About:

Heaven's Reach is a Hardmode survival only non PVP server that aims to make lots of city's and villages for people to live in and have nice community's that we can trade from city to city

We will have lords of each city and town that then will govern the rules of each city they own and each city will then trade with other city's and towns and have its own army and troops to help defend them against the forces of the ender dragon.

Our server is a nice role playing server and it is only 1 day old so it's nice and fresh we also have 1 town built already for people to live in and get started in.

Rules:

- Do not enter homes without permission

- Do not loot or look in chests/Containers that are not yours (you wouldn't look through a strangers bank account now would you?)

- Do not grief (start fires place, TNT, Dig Random Holes unless they got a purpose)

- Do not beg for things like administration to the server or beg for items it's ok to ask but if we say no or do not have please don't continue to ask thank you

- No PVP the server has nonpvp activated but do not try to go around it to kill other players

- No random portals please we do not want them everywhere

- Please be mature sensible and try not to swear harass abuse use racial slurs or any such things as that and respect your fellow gamers at all times thank you

Here is a Screenshot of the very first town so you guys can get a glimpse of what it is like so far...

http://i57.tinypic.com/14sh3k4.png

[Img]i57.tinypic.com/14sh3k4.png[\Img]

If you wish to join the server just message me Project Danny Xbox live

Thanks for reading 
Project_Danny
Level 1 : New Miner