[PS3] Rouge Gate City RPG Server

Hyperleone6009's Avatar Hyperleone60095/16/17 6:16 pm
1 emeralds 203
Hi all!
We have been looking forward to the grand opening to this rpg for about a year now. We have worked very hard. There is still a lot of work that needs to be done but we can still open it.

Description
This server started off as being a GTA server. You will find hidden around the maps small missions just like in GTA. This is a RPG server so there are hidden weapons and items that are very valuable. Later in the development we decided to add super heroes and villains to the server. The way we decided this was by having a member that was trusted become one. We tested this out and turned out to be great. We plan to keep this in the server and hope to see more super heroes!

The map is a very large city that is still expanding. There are a large number of houses, shops, clan houses, schools, and more!

We usually have a online event once every week with a staff member to host. These can last from 5 to about 30 mins. Once the event is complete everyone that participated gets a reward. The reward could range from just a small loan of 10 emeralds to even possibly becoming a super hero!

What we have to offer
-raids
-pvp
-Online events
-Clans
-Clan wars
-Mini games
And so much more!

We are also looking for helpers, admins, Moderators, and builders. You can find the application below for them.

Application
PSN:

Experience:

Why do you think you would be good for the position:

How often are you online and when:

I hope you guys at least give this server a try. We have a lot planned and hope you all enjoy it! We hope to see you guys around!!

Heres my PSN if you guys want to join or send me an application
PSN:Jharris1003
Hyperleone6009
Level 21 : Expert Engineer