I.S.C. Hope Space RP - Sol Industries

sneddy__'s Avatar sneddy__4/7/20 1:14 am history
1 emeralds 120
RP taking place upon an interstellar ship story down below (its subject to change) :

Sol Industries is a company that handles exploration, robotics, and production. In 3025 The Sol Company and Sol Robotics merged due to financial issues and became Sol Industries. When the companies were separate they created drones piloted by various AI programs and these drones would help with terraforming, observing, and exploring. Eventually they created a small interstellar ship, for pure exploration piloted by AI, then, in 3022, they found a planet habitable for civilization. They needed to find a new habitable because their planet ( Terro ) was becoming inhabitable because of how other companies were exploiting the planet’s resources and mass pollution. In 3025 when the two companies merged, they began construction on an interstellar ship the I.S.C Hope, which was finished in a surprisingly quick period of time of two years. Then in 3028 they gathered a good amount of people and launched the spacecraft from Terro orbit hoping to reach a new place with new possibilities.

From the players POV :

You wake up from cryostasis on a ship with barely any power to keep it running. All the lights are dim or dead and only a few primary systems, such as life suport, are still active. The ship's AI is also not functioning so everyone is stuck confused on what exactly happened. As these new crew members explore more of the ship and activate and turn on more systems, sinister things may be discovered. Sol Industries may not be what you think it is...

If you're interested PM me on here, leave a comment, or message me on discord at ecvette78#1481.

The story and POV is subject to change due to the early development. I'm trying to get members for when the RP starts and the ship will be done in, hopefully, the next couple weeks. It will also have a hint of survival since you'll need to buy food and there will be nature areas aboard the ship as well as your own room.
sneddy__
Level 1 : New Miner