My blog is not saving **PLEASE HELP**

CrazyChicken1's Avatar CrazyChicken17/26/17 2:43 pm
1 emeralds 379 9
8/2/2017 5:06 am
Ellie's Avatar Ellie
So I have made a blog with spoilers wwithin spoilers within spoilers that is pretty big.I have worked an hour on it and I hit save.But it wont save.It wont upload.The circle thing spins and spins which means is saving but it's not.I have heard of this before and actually had this problem but I cant seem to fix it.I REALLY don't want to lose the blog so...Help?
CrazyChicken1
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2017 5:06 am
Level 35 : Artisan Artist
Ellie
Hey, I suggest making a support ticket with a detailed account of whats happening. That way its more likely to be seen and fixed if it is a bug.

(you forgot this ellie)

https://www.planetminecraft.com/tickets/new/
08/02/2017 4:02 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed

Bump (Gosh, I hate doing these)...
07/31/2017 7:10 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
*sigh* So, I have the same issue as well, and I was going to make a separate forum, but that would be too redundant. Anywho...

I'm currently working on a new blog that took me four months to script and personalize, and it was finally time for me to release it on July 17th, 2017 (My Birthday)! Unfortunately, due to having the same issue as this guy, it's taking me many days to solve this (Currently it's taking me 14 days to fix it... I counted!), and it's making me aggravated. Now, I tried all the following, but it never worked:

~ Copy/pasted it multiple times, even to the point of downloading a clipboard checker to save it permanently.
~ Saving it on Firefox, Opera, and IE (I don't use Google Chrome because it's overrated)
~ Shortening the blog to eventually add the missing pieces through editing it.

And many more solutions I probably didn't mention. The only thing I didn't try is restarting my computer, but I have a bunch of programs I'd like to keep on there, so that's self-explanatory. At one point, I was close to saving it, but I got a JavaScript error on IE (saying to use Firefox or Safari, in which I'm currently trying to use Firefox to save it as I write this forum post), and it said to email Cyprezz. I mailed him professionally, but he never got me back after I sent it.

So is this a bug, or a thing that's happened to everyone with a long blog? I need to get this blog done, because I want to do a bunch of blogs afterwards for this tradition I'd like to call "Peridot Month" (Basically a bunch of blogs ideas in one month), and I need to finish this in order for me to set this tradition of mine in motion.

I'll be awaiting a response from anybody as patient as I can while trying to resolve this issue myself. I'll let you know if I managed to do it, but so far I'm not getting any progress with it, so...
07/27/2017 5:59 am
CrazyChicken1
well I suppose I can use firefox since I use chrome but my blog got corrupted and deleted so thhanks for everything but it's lost... I'm sad
07/27/2017 2:43 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Soldier
STEALTHy
Try a different internet browser. On my computer windows explorer doesn't handle PMC very well. Try either FireFox or Google Chrome.
07/26/2017 6:24 pm
CrazyChicken1
well it's for the contest sooooo
07/26/2017 5:40 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Architect
LightlySaltedBuilder
Maybe you should split it into two different blogs, and then see if it uploads.
07/26/2017 2:54 pm
CrazyChicken1
I did that but thanks anyways xD
Precautions precautions
07/26/2017 2:49 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
spires33
copy all of it and paste it somewhere else to make sure it doesn't delete it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome