All-in-all RP Applications.

iHazRabiez's Avatar iHazRabiez1/9/12 5:51 pm
1/30/2012 5:32 pm
Loopo Paw's Avatar Loopo Paw
Hello! I am new-ish to the whole forum RP stuff. But I really enjoy it. I will simply call it All-in-all until I come up with a better title. This RP is a modern world, but anything you can imagine, your character can be from Nirn (The Elder Scrolls series takes place on the planet of Nirn.), Middle Earth, Heaven, Hell, The Matrix, Earth, Mars, A black hole, The Past, The Future! Anywhere you can imagine! Just.... just have a reasonable explanation, and try use proper grammar and spelling. Sound good? Let's get started!

Character Application and Examples:
Name:
Backstory:
Appearance:

This is an example from an RP server.

Name: (Full) Heinrich B. Guzanic (Title, preferred) President Rabiez
Race: A bundle of everything except African and Native American. (No offense anyone!)
Backstory: Born into the Brotherhood of Steel, Heinrich was a great fighter. He was smart, enthusiastic, and strong! When project R.A.B.I.D launched he was hand selected by the Elder, the Head Scribe, and the Head Paladin to lead it. He took a few others who wished to participate and led them to start a new nation. Those who volunteered were all NCR spies that had infiltrated the Brotherhood. He killed them all and froze himself in Cryo Stasis for two years, he is currently trying to establish TheRabid and contact the Brotherhood of Steel.
Appearance: Wears a gas mask and a nice pre-war business suit, instead of the standard T-42 Power Armor.
iHazRabiez
Level 29 : Expert Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/30/2012 5:32 pm
Level 29 : Expert Geek
Loopo Paw
Name: Loopo
Race: Sackboy
Occupation: Builds imaginative things with materials he spawns in, a free builder
Backstory: Once upon a time, there was a place called little big planet, but one day, a few of the sackpeople got sucked into a portal and came to Earth. They got split up and had to find a way back, or else!
Apperance: Anything
01/30/2012 2:11 pm
Level 24 : Expert Crafter
Scarifar
Name: John Wagner
Race: Cannot be pronounced in any language
Occupation: Owner of Wagner Inc., a store that sells EVERYTHING
Backstory: He came from an unknown dimension. He has a strange ability to just spawn anything out of thin air at will. He is strong, fast, and unpredictable. He was abandoned in this dimension as a child, and had never met his parents. He was raised by a couple who couldn't have children, and was treated as if he was their own. He longs for a day when he can return to be reunited with his real parents.
Appearance: Black hair, with a lock of white hair above his left eye. Average build, which makes people underestimate him. Grey shirt, blue jeans, white jacket. Wears a waterproof watch that can turn him invisible as well as tell time. Often keeps a high-powered sniper rifle and a Glock with him, in easy reach in case of danger. Pretty much a slightly better than average human appearance.
01/12/2012 4:28 pm
Level 20 : Expert Miner
Nymus
B-B-B-B-B-B-BUMP BREAKER!
01/11/2012 10:47 pm
iHazRabiez
*Radio Static* Okay folks! Here's the secret code for the IC thread: post382436.html#p382436
01/11/2012 10:24 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
Being green is for Mdaddys! This colour is for BlackFTWs.
01/11/2012 10:23 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
mdaddy14100
Oh... But I can still be green right?
01/11/2012 10:21 pm
BlackFTW
*Stays tuned*
Also, Mdaddy, I believe this is the OOC. You don't have to use "||" to speak out of character.
01/11/2012 10:19 pm
mdaddy14100
|| Okay... better be soon. ||
01/11/2012 10:14 pm
iHazRabiez
Mmmkay, stay tuned.
01/11/2012 10:12 pm
mdaddy14100
|| :3 yus. I do wanna start now. ||
01/11/2012 10:07 pm
mdaddy14100
|| Soon... meaning when? Today? Tomorrow? Next year?! ||
01/11/2012 10:11 pm
iHazRabiez
Erm... wanna start tonight? When? My slow clap processor barely survived. Wait... nevermind.
01/11/2012 10:05 pm
iHazRabiez
OOH! You are all accepted . It'll start soon.
01/11/2012 10:00 pm
mdaddy14100
|| When do we start!? And when am I accepted?! Super impatient mode ACTIVATE! ||
01/11/2012 9:54 pm
BlackFTW
Name: Drakién
Race: Frost Dragon
Backstory: With violent and destructive nature, Drakién never trusted humans, or anyone for that matter. Most people who dared to try to meet him were never seen again; none of their deaths were confirmed or known how they were killed.
Being a prime target for dragon hunters, the dragon raids cities, burns down towns, and even murders for the fun of it. Not very nice. Although, he does have a nice side, which only several people have ever seen.
Besides the typical breathing ice, he runs off pure hunting instinct, which can prove to be either or both a fierce predator or a reckless beserker. His speed is below average from his huge size, but he compensates it with extra strength from the extra muscles.
Drakién was born in the North, along with a brother. Sadly, his parents were slain by dragon hunters; right in front of him. That's where his deep hatred for humans began. Fittingly, Drakién ended up both killing and eating the two dragon hunters that killed his parents.
Currently, the home of the dragon is atop a mountain, with the view of a village of humans below, and a view of the nearby forest that is the prime hunting spot of Drakién.
Despite all that, he DOES have a human companian. Though, they rarely ever meet.
Appearance: :2
01/11/2012 9:54 pm
mdaddy14100
Name: Thaine Venuir (VEN-urr)
Race: Human
Backstory: Thaine was born on Caelandi III in sector 125661, a volcanic planet. Thaine Venuir was 12 when he was thrown back in time. He lived in an era of technological advancement and controlled human evolution. (Lol! Basing this off of Deus Ex! ) He himself had been augmented. He did not know how he had been thrust into the past but he was going to figure it out. While in the past he worked sort of undercover as a mechanic. Thaine does his work in 'private' because secretly he is constructing a time machine.
Appearance:
With Augmentations showing:
[attachment=1]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]

Without Augmentations showing: [attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
01/11/2012 8:28 pm
iHazRabiez
BUMP! BUMP BUMP!

C'mon! It could be fun, but we will not know if it never happens!
01/11/2012 10:34 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
Caljoones
Name: CAL!
Race: DARK ELF!
Backstory: Cal's life was filled with turmoil and pain. He was instructed on how to be a grand fighter by the great Brom. (WOOT) He weilds two legendary swords, Soulcalibur abd Souledge. (i'm really doing a mash up here)
Appearance: Black hair, Black eyes, Very white skin.
Theme Song!
[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCTjNya3xf0[/youtube]
(yeah, its rushed, I know, I'm just a busy guy...)
01/11/2012 6:51 am
Nymus
Come on people. This'd be awesome.

Rabiez, we gotta transfer everyone from the old School RP here.
01/11/2012 9:02 am
iHazRabiez
Exactly.
01/10/2012 5:49 pm
Nymus
Bump.
01/10/2012 12:35 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
Caljoones
Um, you know all my stuff right? lol
01/10/2012 12:36 am
Level 31 : Artisan Ninja
Shomanakillah
aperture science from Portal 1 and Portal 2 games?? NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
01/09/2012 10:20 pm
iHazRabiez
Nymus. Accepted.

I forgot to mention.... in this reality, Aperture Science and thus Black Mesa exist. Mors caught their attention. Scary stuff there!
01/09/2012 10:16 pm
Nymus
EDIT: Added in the second part that I forgot to add in, because I had to rush this.

This is my EVE Online player. Different name, though.

Name: Wu Zi Mu (Woozie)
Race: Caldari, Achura Ethnicity
Occupation: Industrialist, Mercenary Combat Pilot, Orca Pilot, Mining Director, Hulk Pilot, Elite Miner.
Backstory: Born in a Vaccine Manufacturing Plant on Sivala V, Woozie was sent to a Monastery on Saisio V. He learnt the ways of the Achura Monks, excelling in Hand to Hand Combat. He took an Intelligence Aptitude Test, getting 99%. He was selected for the Capsuleer Training Program, leaving the Saisio V Monastery at the age of 16. He learnt industrial skills, elite ship command, Exhumer command, Mining Command Ship control, and many other skills, including Economics. He graduated at 19. He was a successful and prominent miner for 3 years, until he took up Combat. He started doing missions from Corporate Police Force, making very strong contacts. He is now an interest of the Hyasyoda Corporation, for his outstanding mining capabilities, and his unbreaking duty to them. He also has hints of Caldari Patriotism, although they aren't strong.

He has many cybernetics, including a Mining Foreman Mindlink, an Odin Eye Replacement, and an explosives system. (( Like Adam Jensen's Typhoon. ))
Appearance:

He always wears his black bulletproof duster, black kevlar shirt, black combat trousers, and black boots.

He is usually planetside in his ship, the Tsukiko Maru (Translated, Moon Child), an Orca Class Industrial Command Ship. He never flies his Hulk Class Exhumer down planetside, fearing industrial contamination. For those who seek it, he can fly people to different planets in the Tsukiko Maru.

Tsukiko Mara:
01/09/2012 6:27 pm
iHazRabiez
I guess I should post my character.

Name: (Original) Ike Burfenflower (Currently) Mors Dolor
Race: Dovahkiin (Dragon born) (Human with the soul of a dragon) and Daedric Prince of Pain and Death
Appearance: Short man, a scar through his eye, blind in one, white, and usually wearing a nice black suit and his trusty gas mask....
Backstory: An Air force veteran, Ike, was a 5-Star general, and flew a Stealth Bomber named, Francy, but one year before he planned on retiring, he crashed in the middle east. He was a P.O.W. for the next 5 years. When he had a chance he engineered a suit that when worn, was a hulking metal suit that increased the wearers abilities one-hundred fold.He escaped, roasting anyone or anything in his path. After helping some of the inhabitants of this plane, he finally arose to be a Daedric Prince, his sphere is Pain and Death, he speaks in the ancient tounge of Latin at most times. He was originally from the plane of Mundus but was tasked with spreading the word of the Daedra and was driven slightly mad by Sheogorath, he has alot of control over it now, but it still resides within...

Based loosely on me, as I want to join the Air force.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome