Coniuratio Manor

gohkamikaze's Avatar gohkamikaze2/22/12 8:17 pm
1 emeralds 1.9k 183
5/15/2012 11:00 am
Gargoyle's Avatar Gargoyle
((Please note that this is an RP thread. Before you are entitled to post, you must apply here and wait for acceptance: coniuratio-manor-mystery-survival-horror-t52248.html ))

Gustav waved at the cheffeur as he drove back down the driveway, off to pick up the next lot of guests. He had given him a couple of Euros for his troubles - the young Scotsman had done a superb job getting him here safe and sound. He checked his ornate, gold-plated watch - a family heirloom, passed down for generations. The time read 8am. Perfect, Gustav thought to himself contentedly.

He refocused his attention on the large doors of the manor. Each door was adorned with a beautiful brass knocker, but Gustav decided to take the more modern approach and ring the intercom next to the door. A voice crackled to life.

"Yes, monseur?" the man on the other end said, his French accent unmistakable. Gustav looked up and noticed a camera facing the intercom, so that the voice could look at each and every person who rang through without ever leaving his post.

"This is Gustav Ubergang. I have a reservation for one."
The intercom fell silent for a few moments, then suddenly crackled back to life.
"Aha monseur, I 'ave found your name on the guest list. Please, allow me to open the doors for you. One moment."
Thirty seconds of silence passed before the large oak doors opened, revealing a tall and thin butler.

"Salut, monseur, my name is Joseph Demonet. I am the butler and personal assistant to Lord Coniuratio. Please, allow me" Joseph said, holding out a hand to prevent Gustav from picking up his many suitcases. He clapped his gloved hands twice, and two maids came running.

"Please take these bags to Monseur Ubergang's room for 'im." The two maids nodded and picked up the heavy suitcases, carting them up the grand staircase in the entrance hall. Joseph turned to Gustav.

"This way, monseur, I must introduce you to the master of the 'ousehold."

Jospeh led Gustav down a wing to the left of the stairs, the rows of doors reminding him just how large the manor was. Finally, at the very end of the hall, Joseph turned and knocked twice on a beautifully carved red door.

"Come in" a muffled high society English voice answered. Joseph opened the door and entered, Gustav following just behind, stepping into a large study walled with deep green wooden panelling. A large, sturdy mahogany desk lay in the middle of the study, behind it an equally as green armchair. A man was seated behind the desk, writing with an old fashioned fountain pen and inkwell.

"Monseur Ubergang to see you, your Lordship" Joesph announced. The man looked up and smiled warmly.

"Thank you Joseph, you are excused." Joseph bowed deeply and left the room, presumably returning to his post. The man stood up from the armchair, and Gustav noticed he was dressed in full British Naval dress uniform.

"Welcome, Mr. Ubergang. My name is Lord Horace Fortesque Coniuratio, but my friends call me Horrie." He extended a hand warmly, which Gustav shook.

"Thank you, Horrie."
"I must say, I am a huge admirer of your work. That piece you wrote on the Battle of Agincourt, marvelous, absolutely stunning. I'm a bit of a medieval buff myself, it's really fascinating to think how we conducted ourselves a thousand years ago, eh?"

Gustav smiled warmly. He was already beginning to like Lord Coniuratio. "Thank you very much, that was one of my favourite papers to research about."
"Indeed it must have been, it was a very rich piece of prose you put together."

The two began talking. Gustav learned that Coniuratio was a collector of medieval artifacts and had dedicated an entire wing of the building to their display. He seemed fascinated by Gustav's latest project, and offered to lend any help he needed.
gohkamikaze
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/15/2012 11:00 am
Level 41 : Master Taco
Gargoyle
((Dude, its Dead, Leave it and Stop Posting))
05/15/2012 1:09 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
ParkourPhysics
((This is ridiculous, someone post.))
04/13/2012 2:52 am
ParkourPhysics
((why do people even apply? They made about a few posts and left the RP.))
04/03/2012 11:47 pm
Gargoyle
((Look, Its Not Spam if i Don't Type a Long and Thought out Post, Jeez))
Jake's Father Got up and Went to the Kitchens, Their Waiter had Not Come for Over a Hour. Jake Sat with his Mother at the Table, Playing On His Tablet.
04/03/2012 11:44 pm
ParkourPhysics
((No it's not... Look at iHazRabiez Zombie thread. It's like saying "Joshua saw Coniuratio look at him so he pushed Seth out of the window." Conclusion: Seth said nothing and showed no expression and Joshua continued to stare at Coniuratio no matter what.))
04/03/2012 11:10 pm
Gargoyle
((It was All i Had to Say, and Tell the Truth, Almost Every RPer on the Site Puts Posts Like That))
04/03/2012 10:56 pm
ParkourPhysics
((Stop with the one sentence posts, it's almost like spam. :/))
Joshua saw Coniuratio look, he flashed a slight smile. He dissapeared out of sight and Joshua's shoulders slumped, "Seth! Are you trying to get s kicked out?!" a spark of anger lit his eyes. "Sorry." Seth mumbled as he looked up, Joshua quickly calmed down and sighed, "Well I'm going to head downstairs, stay here and dont make a sound." Joshua smiled as the boy nodded, "Good." He shut the door and walked through the corridor, heading to get something to eat.
04/02/2012 6:21 pm
Gargoyle
Jake Walked into the Dining Area with his Parents. After a While, They Started to Wonder Where the Waiter was.
04/02/2012 6:16 pm
gohkamikaze
((IT'S ALIVE!))

Gustav frowned. Coniuratio had excused himself and walked over to one of the manor's walls, staring through one of the second floor windows.

"Well well well..." Coniuratio muttered. "It would appear that our friend Joshua has invited a friend along. Joseph, see to it that the boy is given his own room and is added to the guest list." Joseph nodded and walked around the front.

"Everything alright Horrie?" Gustav called out.
"Oh, yes yes, everything is perfectly fine. I just wasn't expecting any unplanned company" Coniuratio chuckled back. "Feel free to go on without me, I'll be in momentarily"

Gustav nodded in reply, and walked around to the front door, ready for bed.
04/01/2012 8:38 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
violater
I DONT MEAN IT... DONT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY
04/01/2012 8:37 am
violater
RP PLEASEEE
04/01/2012 8:37 am
violater
cool
03/31/2012 6:11 pm
ParkourPhysics
((Y U NO RP.))
03/30/2012 8:02 pm
ParkourPhysics
((Sorry, I've been busy and I took a hobby up... Boomerang power! ;P))
Joshua walked quietly throughout the halls, trying to seem innocent. He pressed his back to the wall and peered into the entrance room, empty. He quickily lept towards the door and opened it, slightly closing it as he left with only a crack of light shimmering from the inside to the darkness of outside. He walked into the small forest and whistled quietly in turn someone emerged from under a small bush under a birch. "C'mon we have to go now" His eyes darted back to the Manor before he glanced back at the boy, "Okay, just let me gather my things." Joshua watched silently as the boy packed his things into a small backpack, He smiled slightly and motioned for him to follow. They entered the room, quiet, dark, and hollow. He grabbed the boy's shoulder and motioned him to hurry, they ran silently through the halls and into his room. Joshua shut the door and locked it, now slightly panting and leaning against the door. He looked up and the boy was peering through the window into the backyard, looking at someone or something, probably a number of people. "Seth! What're you doing?! People could see you!" He pushed the boy out of the way and stood at the window, hoping to convince anyway that saw that it was him, he doubted it would work as he saw who was staring right back at him, Coniuratio.
03/24/2012 8:03 pm
gohkamikaze
((Is it sad to say that I've been waiting all this time for someone other than myself to post first?))

The wooden arrow sailed through the air and, much to the disbelief of Joseph and Coniuratio, split the first right down the shaft. Gustav lowered his bow.

"Well..." Coniuratio said, reaching into his pocket. "I am thoroughly impressed, my good man. A deal is a deal - here's your money."

The Lord pulled out a small wad of notes and handed them to Gustav, who nodded in gratitude.

"Now, how about we head back? It's getting rather late, isn't it?"

The three men put away the bows and arrows and headed back to the manor.
03/13/2012 7:45 pm
ParkourPhysics
((I'm in the Pantry room, and I don't like being TPed to. >:( ))
03/13/2012 5:02 pm
Gargoyle
Jake was Going around the Building And Saw Someone Smuggling Food in the Kitchen "Uh, i don't Think you should be Doing That" Jake Said To Him Entering the Kitchen.
03/13/2012 4:52 pm
ParkourPhysics
Joshua stepped back inside, ignoring the staff he'd head straight for the kitchen. Upon seeing no one he'd enter slowly and carefully opening the door to the pantry he'd head towards the fridge, he'd open the fridge slowly and steadily. Inside were rows of foods of all types and from all places, and even some beverages, he'd stuff the pockets on his peacoat full of waterbottles, bread, anything that would fit. He'd continue to load food into his pocket determined to find his friend some food, of course not wanting to be rude and ask and show that he was smuggling someone in. Gotta do what you gotta do. Joshua would chuckle slightly.
03/13/2012 9:29 am
gohkamikaze
((Someone should come and do some archery with Gustav, just sayain'.))

Gustav notched a second arrow. He thought back to his childhood...

In Ordnung Gustav, jetzt entspannen Sie Ihre Schultern. Bekommen Sie ein Gefühl für den Bogen, nehmen Kenntnis von der Art und Weise sie sitzt in Ihren Händen. Notch auf den Pfeil, genau hinschauen den Schacht hinunter - Meter auseinander. Stehen leicht aus der Mitte, die Sie nicht wollen, um die Kontrolle über dieses Pfeil zu verlieren. Atmen Sie tief ein, nach hinten ziehen, eine Linie mit der Welle und Freigabe...

Gustav released the bowstring, just like his father taught him. The wooded arrow thudded into the target board, dead centre. Coniuratio's eyes widended.

"I must say, Gustav, you're a good shot. Tell me, where did you learn to shoot like that?"

"My father taught me when I was a young boy," Gustav replied. "We would always go out in the backyard and practice our bow techniques together. I won a few awards, nothing major though."

Coniuratio nodded thoughtfully. "Say, here's a wager for you: two hundred pounds says you can't split that arrow down the shaft."

Gustav smiled. "And if I miss?"
"Then I was right all along."
"Ok, it's a deal."
03/12/2012 5:57 pm
gohkamikaze
((Parkour's got a point; some depth with your posts would be nice, and easier for other RP-ers to build on.))

Gustav raised his bow, a beautifully carved weapon made of redwood and an organic twine bowstring. Carefully, he notched one of the wooden arrows, pulled the bowstring back, and let fly at the target. With a solid *thunk*, the arrow embedded itself into the target.

"Seven points, not too bad, not too bad" Coniuratio applauded warmly. Gustav nodded in thanks.

"I'm afraid it's been a while, I'm a little bit rusty..." Gustav chuckled.

"No no, good shot, especially with your equipment choice. Those bows can be devilishly hard to use." Coniuratio replied, and notched a plastic arrow into his modern composite bow. He drew back and sent the arrow flying into the target, earning himself a 9.
03/10/2012 11:55 pm
ParkourPhysics
(Guys, seriously please don't spam with one sentence posts... It's not my RP but really? Isaac sat on the toilet and pooped. End of RP storyline.)
03/10/2012 6:41 pm
gohkamikaze
((Jake and Gav had an argument in one of the hallways, while Gustav, Joseph and Coniuratio are about to do some archery at the north-west of the manor grounds. Feel free to join in ))
03/10/2012 12:51 pm
Level 24 : Expert Crafter
Scarifar
(Fill me in? :3)
03/10/2012 10:48 am
gohkamikaze
Coniuratio, Joseph and Gustav watched as Gav walked inside without saying a word.

"Huh..." said Coniruatio. "Now THAT was rather rude... Oh well, gentlemen, shall we press on?"

The three walked around the west side of the manor, heading for a group of five archery targets next to a small, modern iron shed. Joseph produced a key and unlocked a large, sturdy steel padlock that was holding the door shut. Joseph opened up the door to reveal the contents inside: hundreds of bows, ranging from modern carbon-fibre and treated steel strings right down to ornate wooden bows using simple wound treebark or vine. At the rear of the shed, past the rows upon rows of bows, lay several large wooden crates, filled with thousands and thousands of arrows, once again a mix of steel and plastic comosites right down to authentic flint, wood and goosefeather arrows. Gutsav's jaw dropped in amazement.

"So, Gustav..." Coniuratio piped up. "Choose your preference."
03/09/2012 12:03 pm
Gargoyle
Jake Told his Dad About the Man in the Hall and Told The Staff About Him.
03/09/2012 12:00 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
LukeBaxter77
"bloody rich twat" Gav said walking around the mansion once more
03/09/2012 11:59 am
Gargoyle
"What?" He Said Angrily Before going Back to the Lobby with his Parents There.
03/09/2012 11:51 am
LukeBaxter77
"not cause of that, now (insert swear here) off" he said
03/09/2012 11:50 am
Gargoyle
"Excuse Me? All i did was Bump into you by Accident, i Said i was Sorry" He Said Angrily, Before Starting to Walk Off Again
03/09/2012 11:46 am
LukeBaxter77
Gav grunted,

"i hate the rich" he said
03/09/2012 11:43 am
Gargoyle
"Oh Sorry, i Wasn't Watching where i was Going" Said Jake Getting Up And Shutting Off His Tablet, Then he Started to Walk Back to the Lobby.
03/09/2012 11:33 am
LukeBaxter77
Gav bumped into Jake, making jake fall to the floor, Gav looked down to him, towering the clown faced man towering over him
03/09/2012 10:18 am
Gargoyle
Jake Got his Tablet out And Started Playing "Birds are Angry" While Exploring the Halls, Waiting for His Parent to Tell Him what Room there Staying at.
03/09/2012 10:14 am
LukeBaxter77
Gav walked around the manor, wandering around the unknown halls
03/08/2012 6:51 pm
Scarifar
(If anyone needs to see my character about anything, he's probably in the gardens, playing his guitar. He may or may not respond, though. Just a word of advice.)
03/08/2012 5:03 pm
gohkamikaze
((Guys, it's probably better to make a text post rather than 'Anyone here?' I'm waiting on LukeBaxter's reply before Gustav does anything))
03/08/2012 4:00 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Clue
Berik was walking about, touching things, and recalling memories of a life that was far gone . . . .
03/08/2012 3:11 pm
LukeBaxter77
((anyone here?))
03/08/2012 11:20 am
Gargoyle
((Anyone Here?))
03/07/2012 8:21 pm
gohkamikaze
((A very comfy chair, you say... Perhaps it's not the CHAIR that's comfy... Irrelevant YouTube video is irrelevant ))
03/07/2012 7:37 pm
Gargoyle
((Hi There!))
Jake heard the Limo Stop, He Put his Tablet Away and Saw the Manor "Wow... This id the Most Amazing Gift Ever..." Jake Said Amazed to His Parents getting Out of the Limo. Jake Walked in, And Sat on a Very Comfy Chair
03/07/2012 7:35 pm
gohkamikaze
((Trust me, I would have skipped ahead by now, but I wanted plenty of RP-ers to toy with >:D Remember, applications pretty much close when night falls on the third in-RP day. It's day 2 at 7pm at the mo', so it shouldn't be any longer than two or three real days until Coniuratio gets murdered and we're all locked inside.))
03/07/2012 7:28 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Gobble124
((He's right, I'm just waiting....))
03/07/2012 7:24 pm
gohkamikaze
((Everyone loves fun and violence. No-one loves backstories and pointlessly RP-ing around a very normal environment ))
03/07/2012 5:51 pm
Scarifar
(How on earth did you guess? )
03/07/2012 5:41 pm
gohkamikaze
((Most people'll skip the three days most likely, and magically re-appear when the beast is unleashed))

Gustav polished off the last of his stroganoff and his glass of fine aged red wine - once again, the team of chefs had pulled off the perfect meal. Gustav wiped his mouth on a napkin and rose.

"Thank you very much Horrie, that was an incredible meal. Compliments to the chefs."
Coniuratio smiled. "Quite alright Gustav, I hired some of the best from across the world. Oh, before you leave, fancy a spot of archery? It's only seven, and there's a range near the northwest wall, if you're up for it."

Gustav smiled. He didn't tell many people, but he'd been a national archery champion for his age division in his youth.

"Yes please, that sounds like a great idea."

Coniuratio and Gustav stood and headed out the door, followed by a cheerful and attentive Joseph. Guitar music played in the cool evening air, and Gav sat on the steps with a cigarette in his hand.

"Evening sir, up for a spot of archery? The more the merrier" chuckled Coniuratio.
03/07/2012 11:19 am
LukeBaxter77
((gosh darn it! really wanted someone to rp with))
03/07/2012 11:18 am
Gargoyle
((i Would be but I'm not Accepted Yet ))
03/07/2012 11:13 am
LukeBaxter77
Gav was sitting on the front step smoking

((anyone on?))
03/06/2012 4:51 pm
gohkamikaze
Gustav entered the dining hall once more, where many of the staff were enjoying their dinner. He saw Coniuratio sitting down with Joseph, eating and talking about something. The Lord spotted Gustav and beckoned him over.

"Gustav, my friend! Come and dine with us! We were just discussing the storm front that's due to hit here tomorrow night. They say it'll be the most spectacular in years; absolutely smashing, isn't it? I do enjoy a nice evening storm."

((It's all coming together, won't be too long now >:D ))
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome