Cookie Shop Game :3

juicy_orange's Avatar juicy_orange11/8/12 3:38 pm
1 emeralds 239 6
11/9/2012 1:32 pm
juicy_orange's Avatar juicy_orange
Okay so I thought this up myself :3
I was inspired by dragoncave :3

You walk up to a cookie store with 3 different kinds of cookies.
- Lebkuchen (a really really nice german biscuit thingy which my family have at Christmas :3)
- Chilli Chocolate
- Rich Tea
Special Occasion Cookies:
- Rememberance Day - a special one I made to remember the soldiers who died for our country.
- 007 - Celebrating 50 years of Bond and the new Bond movie, Skyfall
There may be more than 3 types of cookie if there are any special occasion ones. So far there aren't many to collect but soon there will be a lot. You can trade them, eat them or just collect them :3
Some cookies are rarer than others, for example cookies such as milk chocolate are very common and will appear most days, cookies such as apple and cinnamon are common and may appear about once or twice a week, and then there are rare ones and super rare ones ;3 Super rares are only there for an hour - or less!
Each day I will try and change the cookies, but of course I do have a real life so I might miss the odd day.
On the first day I'm starting off with the 3 of the commonest ones and 2 special occasion ones. Special occasion ones will only appear at certain times of the year, and not for long!
Put them in your signature or bit on your profile with writing (just copy and paste them) :3 Happy Cookie-Collecting! ^^
And please do not copy-paste them from others' signatures, it will only ruin the game.
juicy_orange
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pony