Dark island RP {OPEN} =APP=

Elrick_levinski's Avatar Elrick_levinski5/27/12 11:02 pm
1 emeralds 2.7k 180
7/31/2012 6:57 pm
BloodCrystal's Avatar BloodCrystal
~!THIS IS FOR EXPERIANCED FORUM RPers ONLY!~

PLOT~
You live on a island with terrifing creatures of all sizes. No one know how the island came to be but it is isolated from everywhere else in the world. You are a teenager living a normal life(or as normal as life can get on this island) on this island. There are 3 settlements they represent the three brother guardians of the island. There is a reason why it is called the dark island.... There is no sunlight EVER (but strangly plants still grow and prosper) and there is a forest filled with creatures small and large some terrifing and some kind(most of the time the creatures are evil). Lately the creatures in the forest grow restless and have started attacking the towns. When this happends the disaster has been named the waves of screams this is becuase you can here the monsters screech from miles away.

Tip:The better your app the better of you getting in the rp. (max number of rpers is 10 so hurry!!!)

Towns: River Realm, Mineral cove, Sky Loft.

Races:
werewolves
Vampires
Demons
Humans
Elves
Faires
Morphazila(No one knows what they look like becuase no one has come back alive from one)-(not a race you can be in the rp)
WereFoxes(Demon foxes the size of werewolves and have the same princaples as a werewolf its just a fox not a wolf)
Daztzuki=((Dots-e-key))( a tribe of evil necromancers that can control and summan evil forces)-(main bad guys in rp)

APPLICATIONS:
Name:
Backstory:
Appearance:
Other:
Skills:
Town(optional):
Elrick_levinski
Level 25 : Expert Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2012 6:57 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
BloodCrystal
Name: AJ Graham
Race: Vampire
Personality: Nice,Funny,Sarcastic,Flirt
Backstory:AJ was a lonley child who was ignored by his peers besides his one friend Arthur. They were friends ever since they were eight. When AJ turned 15 he decided to have a sleep over with Arthur. When he invited Arthur over Arthur seemed very strange. When they were about to go to bed Arthur released his fangs and bit AJ not being able to control himself. Arthur then flew out the window.AJ felt sick, he thought it would be best to go to sleep. When he woke up he was pale and had fangs. He craved human blood. He became.. a vampire.
Appearance: Brown medium styled hair. About 6 ft tall and 150 pounds. Always wears a red hoodie usually with the hood up and black jeans with high tops.
Other:Nope
Skills: Has supernatural vampire like abilites (i.e speed,strength,fly)
Town(optional): River Realm
07/31/2012 2:02 pm
Level 21 : Expert Toast
GoneGoneGoneGone
lol im a munchkin demon forgot to say cant fly though my wings are for a male show
07/31/2012 1:57 pm
Elrick_levinski
Btw your appearance is freaky.
07/31/2012 1:57 pm
Elrick_levinski
Np
07/31/2012 1:56 pm
GoneGoneGoneGone
thank you
07/31/2012 1:56 pm
Elrick_levinski
Accepted
07/31/2012 1:51 pm
GoneGoneGoneGone
Name:Tornlion

Race:Demon
Personality:Crazy
Backstory:Tavier lived in hell Nobody liked him he was too out of control he was always hitting people for no particular reason and everyone hated him for this.When he was 13 he went absolutley crazy and killed 4 people in one swipe of his over sized claws(birth defect).Satan thought this was too much he sent him straight to dark island to die in horrible pain by torture from the Daztzuki.

After months of torture from these savage necro's he broke free of the dark magical bonds and escaped there hideout, he made his way into a forest to find a place to make a little shack to live in.he made his little shack in the middle of this large forest out of branches and wood, he used that for shelter.soon he crafted a small knife,He lives here killing and feeding of any travellers be Human, Werewolf, Vampires or Daztzuki.

Appearance:https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj-u_iHpDFA5c_wHu643-Oz0cLdA3Ubp8UOBYX0U3ThZhcaFXnMw

Other:His massive claw is unbreakable, He can stab you with his small Knife and has Moderate strength

Skills:Spinning Swipe and Charge

Town(optional):N/A
07/31/2012 1:49 pm
Elrick_levinski
So far I'm not really liking the app, but let's see what arc thinks.
07/31/2012 1:47 pm
Level 29 : Expert Spelunker
cyanbot222
Name: Dave
Race: Elf
Personality:Pretty sad, easily angered
Backstory: Coming soon... (( My brain imagination power needs to grow for a bit right now))
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Other:no not really
Skills: Not really any except for A. Good at fighting. B. Good at climbing
Town(optional): He uh used to live in Mineral cove
07/31/2012 1:19 pm
Elrick_levinski
Yep.
07/31/2012 1:19 pm
Level 26 : Expert Ranger
Revolver_Ocelot
Done, is it accepted?
07/31/2012 1:17 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
meh i never said it was a large portion but i'll remove it
07/31/2012 1:16 pm
Elrick_levinski
Ok it's way to OP. I will let it slide if you get rid of the new York thing becuase that will Interfear with part 2. If you change that your are accepted just don't go to OP.
07/31/2012 1:07 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
Name: "Bane"
Race: demon
Personality: mean, evil
Backstory: Bane was made in the depths of hell to be a personal guard to Satan himself. He was thrown in a pit and was forced to fight until he was right of age, when he was he had to climb out of the pit, he managed it in 2 tries. He was going to be Satans guard as planned but he had grown too powerful and would disobey Satan himself. He was sent to live with the mortals. He was soon sent to the Dark Island. They made him abandon the realm of Humans and was sent to the one place where Humans were rare. While he is mortal now he can still endure a lot of pain, a blessing from his time in the pit. The mask he wears was a wound of the pit, they beat him so badly his mouth and nose were hardly even recognizable anymore, the mask helps him speak and breath although it is a big weakness to him. (tell me if its too short)
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Other:
Skills: Super strength, Can endure a lot of pain
Town:
07/31/2012 12:27 pm
cyanbot222
okay....
07/31/2012 12:23 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
_LoveBunny_
Read the 1st page, "This is for experienced roleplayers only" Anyway, make your app and I'll see if it is acceptable.
07/31/2012 12:18 pm
cyanbot222
No I Dont really have Much Experience.
07/31/2012 12:15 pm
_LoveBunny_
Sure, you are welcome to join :3
07/31/2012 12:14 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior
Pinkie_Pie12570
Oohhhh.... An old RP still active

Am I allowed to join as a villain?
07/31/2012 12:12 pm
_LoveBunny_
Sure but you have only had 25 posts, have you had roleplaying experience?
07/31/2012 12:01 pm
cyanbot222
Wait i have seen that some people didn't do the races from the race thing can i do that too.
07/25/2012 6:27 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
I have so many ideas for characters, whats the limit?
07/25/2012 6:22 pm
Elrick_levinski
accepted
07/25/2012 5:30 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
Thanks!
07/25/2012 3:23 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
ultradoom5
That is an... epic character.
07/25/2012 3:22 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
Bump*
07/24/2012 6:23 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
APPLICATIONS:
Name: The Happy Mask Salesman
Race: unknown
Personality: Happy
Backstory: The Happy Mask Salesman is a man who travels the land selling masks and other objects. His masks have been rumored to carry either a burden or a blessing. "one boy bought a mask and never took it off! literally" he once said. He was once a normal man, born in a far off land he grew up normally. He would play with his friends and learn at school. That is until he found the bag. The bag containing his future. But that's not for you to know. A death or two sometimes pop up that are left with a note "Pay for the masks" it always reads. These deaths confuse the authorities as they have spanned over 4 generations. Some say this is the Happy Mask Salesman killing them for not paying for the mask others don't even believe he exists. Although he is generally mean in a way he often helps people with their problems. Some of his masks resemble things people, creatures, items. He has many some say an endless amount, no one knows.
Appearance:
Other:
Skills: Good salesman, other skills
Town: None
07/24/2012 2:35 am
Level 38 : Artisan Scribe
bnrdhdu
Cool. Just made my first post on the thread.
07/24/2012 2:19 am
ultradoom5
The standards have gone up.
07/24/2012 2:18 am
bnrdhdu
What do you mean, "Meh, it will have to do."? Do you have a problem with me? Have the Haters gotten to you?
07/24/2012 2:22 am
Elrick_levinski
No and no. Its fine your accepted.
07/24/2012 2:15 am
Elrick_levinski
Meh it'll have to do, accepted bn
07/24/2012 2:13 am
ultradoom5
Alrighty then. Buoyancy I suppose.
07/24/2012 1:59 am
bnrdhdu
Excuse me? Well, I suppose it is rather short. But in my defense, I was rushed. I was planning to write more but I had to go. I will work on it until you deem it satisfactory.

@ultradoom5
I'm just ignoring you and everyone else. I am here to take a brief self-evaluation. I will leave again on Wednesday when I resume work.
07/23/2012 10:49 pm
Elrick_levinski
Denied. To short of a backstory.
07/23/2012 10:47 pm
ultradoom5
So, bn, you're back? Muahaha. I knew you wouldnt be able to stay away.
07/23/2012 10:42 pm
bnrdhdu
Name: Vol'Gin
Race: Troll
Personality: Quiet, reserved, keeps to himself. Tries not to anger others, but is a fierce fighter when angered or insulted. A thoughtful 'person'. Jamaican accent.
Backstory: Let me know if none of this works.

Vol'Gin had come of age in his tribe, when he passed from a whelp to an adult. For his rite of passage, he was required to build a canoe, and gather enough supplies and equipment to survive on an island for six weeks. The trial was long and hard, and after several weeks, he was finally prepared for the journey.

He went through the long, bitter six weeks, and was relieved when the time came for him to return. He happily packed up his meager supplies and set off for home, expecting a hero's welcome. However during the journey, a terrible storm brewed, and it blew him off course.

After the storm passed, he awoke on an unfamiliar shore, with half of the canoe and very little of the supplies he had worked so hard for. He drug himself into the forest, and allowed his amazing gift to restore his health. He now has to choose, does he try to find help on the island? Or wait and see what other challenges await him?
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Other: *Laughs quietly to himself* I know that he is a troll, but I assure you, that this is a dead serious app.
Skills: Skilled with a spear, the weapon of choice for his tribe.
Like all trolls, has regeneration, which allows him to heal non-lethal wounds and injuries rather quickly.
Town: N/A

EDIT: Fixed the backstory, and age.
07/20/2012 6:04 pm
Elrick_levinski
Accepted but don't god mode, the reaper only has power over human sounds not demon souls.
07/20/2012 6:24 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
he has control over those weak of mind if he so chooses, he knows when people will die but cant shorten their lives only extend them
07/20/2012 2:10 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
Elrick review my new app *daggers*
07/20/2012 9:50 am
Revolver_Ocelot
I dont expect this to get accepted

APPLICATIONS:
Name: The Reaper
Race: unknown
Personality: serious
Backstory: The Reaper is that of the dead. He is that of myth. He holds that of an hourglass, this hourglass keeps track of lifespan. It is said that those who do not fear the reaper are granted longer life. His power is great although merciful. He usually reminds those about their safety, and their lifespan. One of his mortal powers are control over the weak of mind and un-civilized. Not in the way of complete control, in the way of making them fear him into doing orders. Sometimes he is merciful, if ones loved one is dead they can sacrifice some of their life in order to revive the loved one. This hardly ever happens. Most of his powers are not allowed out of the underworld. They are too powerful, leaving him almost mortal. As the anthropomorphic personification of death, he has the job of guiding souls onward from this world into the next. Over millennia in the role, he has developed a fascination with humanity, even going so far as to create a house for himself in his personal dimension.
Appearance:
Click to reveal
you can see more in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKxiLCMb6Q4

Other:
Skills: control over weak of mind
Town(optional): none
07/20/2012 2:44 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
LessThanThree
((So much fun! :3))
07/20/2012 1:14 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
nicholas336
Yeah
07/20/2012 1:13 am
Elrick_levinski
K go post!
07/20/2012 12:55 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
nicholas336
I cant make another character
07/20/2012 12:52 am
Elrick_levinski
Omg sorry I ment to say " both accepted" -facepalms self-

And lessthanthree Aceepted! This is going to make lots of drama between Levi, sitri, and your character!
07/20/2012 12:59 am
LessThanThree
I don't exactly want to read 128 pages, could you please give me a small summary of what is going on between you two? Just for future reference. :3
07/20/2012 1:05 am
Elrick_levinski
Alright Levi and sitri got together. Sitri is a succubus. They went threw al this drama and saving each other and now there staying in a hotel in skyloft.
07/20/2012 1:08 am
LessThanThree
Thanks!
07/19/2012 7:18 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
aaron5699
<>Place Holder #2<>

Name:
Backstory:
Appearance:
Other: