~Soul Eater RP Thread~

MCvipond1's Avatar MCvipond16/2/12 8:06 am
1 emeralds 2.9k 275
6/11/2012 1:38 am
Nron's Avatar Nron
GO!
MCvipond1
Level 36 : Artisan Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/11/2012 1:38 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
Nron
Fitcher could feel many strange stares as he and Circe made their way down the hallways of the school, passing by students and teachers alike as they went. The interior of the school was quite large and well lit, not to mention extremely well furnished. It was obviously a very prestigious school and Fitcher was certain that Circe would find the souls here to her liking.

As they made their way down the hall, Fitcher only gave a passing thought to stopping and checking the souls of those around him to look for any Meisters or Weapons. After all, Circe was the one who always did that whenever they went out and about.

And that was the first problem to arise in their plan that day, for you see, Circe had NOT checked the souls of those around them, having assumed that Fitcher would do so. So the two made their way down the halls, surrounded by Meisters, Weapons and lord knows what else, entirely oblivious to where they were.
06/10/2012 10:06 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Miner
TheSparkyChick
Vini and Zhang Yao arrived at the cafeteria.
06/10/2012 10:04 pm
Level 26 : Expert Mage
BlackRoseO
"Pssh, we're not missing school. We're just... taking a break. That involves not going back to school 'til tomorrow."
Netami answered after the fifth time that Marina had asked him if they were skipping class. The weapon looked at him and rolled her eyes.
"You sure are strange. Oh, and what's up with the bangs over your eye? And the stitches on the one showing, eh?"
He pursed his lips. Of course, NOW she asks...
"Oh nothing, well, I'm gonna go... take a nap."
He stalked off to his room to sulk.
06/10/2012 9:16 pm
TheSparkyChick
"Shall we go to lunch??" Vini asked. "Sure why not." Zhang Yao said.
06/10/2012 8:56 am
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
-=[ you messin the school, i will be there to stop ya..]=-
Damon sat in his office and thought about the things he did in school, he didn't know if the students should be hearing about them though
06/09/2012 7:50 pm
BlackRoseO
Netami dragged Marina into the door of his apartment and her jaw dropped.
"Your apartment is a loft? And it's huge?!"
She gaped at him. He smirked.
"Yeah, my parents were kinda rich. Well, make yourself at home. There's two separate bedrooms and there's food in the fridge. We'll start taking missions tomorrow, so relax today."
Netami walked over to the sofa and sat down, putting his feet on the coffee table. Marina's eye twitched just a bit, and she sat in a chair to the left of the couch.
06/09/2012 6:42 pm
TheSparkyChick
((Sure why not))
"let's go Vini." Said Zhang Yao. "Okay." Vini said.
06/09/2012 6:40 pm
Level 27 : Expert Scribe
Aether_Angel
**She's free now... But she needs out of the house until Lord Death doesn't want her dissected anymore... BlackRoseO? Holmzilla? Any homes available?**
06/09/2012 6:39 pm
TheSparkyChick
"Mr stein, Im not sure this is a good idea." Zhang Yao said.
06/09/2012 6:37 pm
Aether_Angel
**Kaido almost getting dissected. And I need a Meister... NOT DETH!**
06/09/2012 6:35 pm
TheSparkyChick
((Ima back!))
((What did I miss??))
06/09/2012 3:00 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Scribe
Darksoul128
Melody was on top of the academy and saw Circe, she knew she would be found soon.

Lily span Daniel is his spear form around they had found their first target, a kishin egg who had been killing ill in a hospital, Lily panted he was faster than she had originally thought. She rushed again and engaged in battle.
06/09/2012 2:45 pm
Deth_Glitch
-=[I still need a weapon... Gosh darn it!]=-
Damon was sitting in his office, thinking about that incedent Stein is going too far.. he thought Guess.. i cant talk...
06/09/2012 1:41 pm
Nron
Fitcher and Circe looked up at the large building in front of them, it's odd shape and giant candles being of immediate note. According to Circe this was the school, their target. Fitcher didn't know why but the structure and design of the exterior of the school nagged at the back of his mind, as if trying to send him a message. Fitcher shrugged and set Circe down, making sure he was carrying at least seven or so bags in which to contain the souls.

Circe was quite excited, being so close to a large multitude of high quality souls. Even without her witch powers active, she could easily sense a large number of powerful souls inside, though she could not tell what kind they were without getting closer.

"Come on then Fitcher. We have some children to visit." Circe's wicked smile was all Fitcher needed to get moving.
06/09/2012 1:27 pm
BlackRoseO
Netami shrugged and walked out of the room. Marina turned back into a human.
"Well, that was... odd."
She said. He chuckled.
"Well, I'm sort of glad I didn't fight Stein. That would've ended badly."
Marina rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, it would've."
She walked out of the school and started heading towards her apartment. Netami placed a hand on her shoulder.
"It's only natural that a weapon and a meister share an apartment."
He stated, in a know-it-all tone. She raised an eyebrow, but let him basically drag her by the wrist towards his apartment.
06/09/2012 12:47 pm
Deth_Glitch
"good, now Stein... do you not think it went too far?"
06/09/2012 12:35 pm
Aether_Angel
Kaido smiled and ran off, running home. She didn't care anymore. It was too much, almost being dissected.
06/09/2012 12:09 pm
Deth_Glitch
"Good to see everyone can get away... now go!" Damon began to ease himself but he was still ready "I dont want to fight"
06/09/2012 12:08 pm
Darksoul128
Melody looked at Kaido and waved, she seemed nice enough.
06/09/2012 12:06 pm
Aether_Angel
Kaido got an idea, and transformed her arms into blades and squirmed, cutting the rope binding her. She jumped up, and ran behind Marina and her meister.
06/09/2012 11:41 am
Deth_Glitch
Damon stood between them and Stein, " you will never get passed me... and then Stein even if you do..." Damon got ready to fight again "stand... down"
06/09/2012 11:39 am
Darksoul128
Upon arriving in Rome Daniel and Lily had gotten a hotel room and set out searching for their first target, "10" Lily said, Daniel was amazed that she chose a long mission again though and the ones they were after had been hiding for some time.
06/09/2012 11:37 am
Deth_Glitch
-=[Ok thank you... finnaly lol]=-
Damon beleived Stein and said "attack Stein... and fight me too" Damon knew that the tales being told of him must being scaring the hell outta students... but they looked ready to fight...
06/09/2012 11:32 am
Aether_Angel
**He's trying to dissect me! And No.**
06/09/2012 11:26 am
Nron
((The issue is, Stein was never an actual bad guy unless being affected by Madness. If we're going by the anime (I'm assuming we are as it's what most people have seen) then Stein's whole 'Dissect the students' thing was always a playful (albeit scary as hell) joke. Even forgetting that, this IS Stein we're talking about. Best Weapon technician around.))
06/09/2012 11:22 am
Deth_Glitch
-=[ AETHER YES OR NO, BE MY WEAPON?]=-
"I wouldn't fight a teacher... if i was you" Damon said
06/09/2012 11:22 am
Darksoul128
((he is just Insane))
06/09/2012 11:20 am
Nron
((OK this progressed rather fast... So why is Stein suddenly acting like a villain?))
06/09/2012 11:13 am
Darksoul128
Daniel and Lily had arrived at the city they headed to, Daniel pulled the car into the airport and allowed Lily out. She walked into the airport while Daniel got the cases, "This is a long mission as per her usual ideas." he said as he followed after. They got through security and to the air strip, Daniel had a jet ready for them, a perk of being an aristocrat, after settling down they took off and headed for Rome.
06/09/2012 10:32 am
BlackRoseO
"Okay, you know what Stein, I'm not letting you dissect another person!"
Netami said, loudly. He looked at Marina. She sighed and turned into a sword.
"You can't seriously be thinking of fighting Stein."
She said to Netami. He just smirked.
"I'll do what I must."
06/09/2012 10:25 am
Darksoul128
Meldoy heard noise and entered the room, "Strange goings on." She quietly said.
06/09/2012 10:23 am
Aether_Angel
Stein's face went cold. "I did not tell them anything, I'm just dissecting this Reaper with a few plastic tools."

Kaido screamed as the unexpectedly sharp knife, sharp but not enough to cut skin, started to make contect with her skin.
06/09/2012 10:15 am
BlackRoseO
Um, that didn't work. Maybe I should get Netami in here? He could distract Stein and I could help her...
"Netami, could you please come in here?"
Marina called out the door.

Netami stepped in, still pale. He started to look like a ghost after he saw Kaido.
"Let me guess, I'm going to be a distraction?"
He whispered to Marina. She nodded. He gulped. I can't believe I'm going to do this...
"Hey, Stein, do you remember me? And how you took my actual right eye?"
06/09/2012 10:02 am
Deth_Glitch
-=[want me to be your meister Aether?]=-
"Is. It. True?" Damon said slowly and precisely "Tell me, if you dare"
06/09/2012 10:00 am
Aether_Angel
"Come on, help me! Grim Reapers don't come everyday, you know!" Kaido said, struggling.
06/09/2012 9:58 am
Deth_Glitch
"I have a... theory.. that you are telling students stupid things that happened to me.. i meant diddent happen to me in school" Damon looked him in the eye "I do hope its not true" He said with a steely gaze
06/09/2012 9:54 am
Darksoul128
((i kinda want to bring Melody in to help but she is a witch who is hiding.))

Melody wandered into the DWMA, her soul wavelength was hidden so no one would know she was a witch.
06/09/2012 9:48 am
Deth_Glitch
-=[I have no weapon... but im a teacher.... but i guess i can Aether...]=-
Damon forced his way into Steins classroom and stopped still "Stein.... are... are you disecting a... student...?" He said "I would advise against that... i have reasons to be annoyed at you... if my theorys are correct"
06/09/2012 9:46 am
Aether_Angel
Stein grinned. "It is. Her father said it was okay. Just look, he's standing outside."

Kaido cried out in fear as Stein began tracing where he would make his incisions.
06/09/2012 9:30 am
BlackRoseO
Oh crud, what do I do? Stein's a teacher... Marina gulped.
"Um, Dr.Stein, it isn't exactly... logical to dissect her, just because she's a reaper."
06/09/2012 9:23 am
Darksoul128
"Impolite child you should know better than to insult your elders, this reminds me of when another reaper came to visit me, I should go see him again." Excalibur replied.
06/09/2012 9:21 am
Aether_Angel
"Because nobody wants to hear you speak!" Kaido yelled at him.
06/09/2012 9:15 am
Darksoul128
Excalibur walked into the room, "Dissection, why dissect for information when I can tell you all you wish to know." he said to all.
06/09/2012 9:13 am
Aether_Angel
Kaido looked up. "HELP ME!!!! THEY'RE GONNA DISSECT ME!!! AND THEY SAY IT'S JUST BECAUSE I'M A REAPER! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled, while Stein prepared a Soul Force to shut her up.
06/09/2012 9:02 am
Darksoul128
Lily had found no one to join her team, so she and Daniel left to the city gates. Daniel left for a second and came back driving a care, Lily sat in the back and they drove into the desert heading for another city.
06/09/2012 8:59 am
BlackRoseO
(( Let's just say that Netami and Marina are at school now... ))
Marina sighed. Netami had walked with her all the way to school. Guess he wants to be my meister or something. Fine by me.
"Hey umm-"
"Netami."
"Hey, Netami, it doesn't seem like you have a weapon and if it's no bother-"
"Yeah, you can be my weapon. Now let's get to class before-"
Marina stopped in front of Stein's classroom door. Netami went pale.
"Something wrong?"
"Um, I'll just wait out here... Stein scares me..."
Marina giggled and walked into the classroom. She herself went pale at the sight of Kaido on the table looking like she was about to be dissected.
"Um, I'm not interrupting something, am I...?"
06/09/2012 8:47 am
Darksoul128
((Wtf did I miss))
Daniel had gathered all he needed for his and Lilys' mission, he got to the academy and saw her waiting. "Everything ready, let's go." He said, Lily shook her head and told him to see if anyone else wanted to help.
06/09/2012 8:37 am
Aether_Angel
**Bye.**
06/09/2012 8:33 am
TheSparkyChick
((I gtg))
06/09/2012 8:33 am
TheSparkyChick
"No way, get Vini too do it." Zhang Yao said. "I simply refuse," Vini said.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome