The Company of Myself: Episode 1: Trapped!

Megalandrys's Avatar Megalandrys5/20/13 9:30 pm
1 emeralds 151 2
5/21/2013 4:13 pm
Megalandrys's Avatar Megalandrys
Additional Episodes come as replys later. The Scene: Your room. There is a closet, bed, bookshelf, desk, TV, computer, two windows, and a door. The interacting commands are Use, Examine, Go, and Talk. You start out in your bed with a backpack. Inside the backpack are car keys, your phone, a pen and paper, and keys which your dad gave you and you dont know what they go to. You decide if your a boy or girl at the beginning. There are achievements you get for doing some things, and when you complete them, you get a special item. I'll tell you when you complete a achievement. This isn't totally horror, more mystery.

I'll now explain the chapters. Episode 1: Trapped!: Your trapped in your room. You need to find out how to get out. Tip: Make sure you examine just about everything, you don't want to not get an important item, or something you need later.

Episode 2: What now?: You got out, but now you don't know where to go. Nobody seems to be home, but some people are walking by. Maybe you can talk to them, go to your friends house, or try to search for your parents with no leads?

And depending on what you choose, I'll go from there. Make sure you reply to interact. The first person will probably decide most of what happens.
Megalandrys
Level 28 : Expert Dragon