The Psych Ward RP {thread]

aaron5699's Avatar aaron56997/31/12 9:48 pm
8/3/2012 10:12 pm
0Bluefeather0's Avatar 0Bluefeather0
1.....2.....3..... RP!!!!
aaron5699
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2012 10:12 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
0Bluefeather0
Suddenly it all stopped.... he headache vanished and angi got up. "oh, where am i?" this was one of the rare moment she was out of her disease. she got up and looked around. "oh thats right, im in the mental hospital." then her deasies started to come back. "i wonder where the birds are?" she said quietly...
08/03/2012 9:34 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
ultradoom5
Jack thought he heard a faint trace of screaming from nearby. "Ooh, humans in pain. My favorite." He said to himself, spinning around across the room drunkenly. He closed his eyes for a moment, then began raging around the room angrily, slamming his face into the walls and floor. " ********************************************************************************!" He yelled angrily.
08/03/2012 9:24 pm
0Bluefeather0
Angi suddenly heard rummbling, and it wasnt her stomach. quickly she fell back and scooted awa from ther windows. suddenly they slammed shut with a metal screen. the room went pitch black. "yikes!" angi yelled as the door was alos covered. suddenly a robotic vioce sounded. "patiants viris reaching critical levels, now injecting gas." "what?" angi whispered. suddenly she heard a hissing sound. she sniffed the air. "medication?" she whispered. then she got a gigantic migrane. "AAGGGG" angi screamed rolling over, the viris was trying to fight the medication. Then the pain got to much and angi blacked out just was the windows started to roll up.
08/03/2012 4:07 pm
ultradoom5
Jack chuckled silently to himself, rolling around on the floor of the 'tootsie roll' he was in. He liked to call it a tootsie roll. It confused people. He slowly managed to get up, struggling a bit against his nice tight straight jacket. The cutting edge of fashion. He pressed his face against the wall, his eyes wide open, his mouth twisted up in his creepy little smile.
08/03/2012 2:59 pm
0Bluefeather0
Angi got tired of drawing smiles and she was running out of paper. Suddenly her stomach grummbled. "i need happy food" she said smiling. she crawled over to the window and got up on her knees. "Anyone?" she yelled at the plastic window.
08/03/2012 9:22 am
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Xamboldore
Jason was hungry so he decided to ask for some food. He walked over to the bars and called for assistance. No one came. He tried again. No one.
"NYAN!" He shouted one last time. Jason didn't even know he couldn't talk.
08/03/2012 12:44 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Zadex
Zaru reviewed the files he was looking at. 'Hm.... Robert Lexington: Schizophrenia, Insomnia, and Selective Mute. Zadex Jackson, Schizophrenia. Lots of Schizophrenics...
Jack Anderson: ............ Jason Egg: Nyanaddictosis. Is that even a real mental illness? Ethan Walker: ADHD. Angi Gemboni: Smiler's Disease. Wow. This will definitely be an interesting career.
' He thought to himself, walking towards Jason Egg's cell.
08/03/2012 12:15 am
0Bluefeather0
angi started to relize that she started to get marks on her face from pressing aginst them to look for birds. "Angi should stop, maby i can draw more" so angi went to humm her song and find a bright crayon thatwasnt broken into 5 bits.
08/02/2012 7:29 pm
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Xamboldore
Jason was rocking backwards and forwards in his 'room'. More like a cell. He was humming the Nyan cat theme song, in a hypnotic manner. The staff could only have ten minute shifts before changing over. Jason Egg was considered a danger.
08/01/2012 9:32 am
aaron5699
((Quick post before I go to work.))

Robert awoke from his slumber, and pushed himself up off the floor."This place is a sh*thole." He mumbled then went over to his desk, and grabbed the box of crayons.
"My life is a sh*thole" He said then took all the crayons out of their box, and threw them up against the Wall."THE WORLD IS A SH*THOLE!" He screamed.
08/01/2012 9:20 am
ultradoom5
((what'd I miss?))
Jack woke up with a yawn in his nice padded room, still in his straightjacket. "Good morning." He said to himself, rolling around on the floor. "Indeed, it is quite a nice morning." He said, this time in a British accent. He wiggled around a bit, finally managing to sit up. "I wonder what pills that won't 'HELP ME' are on the menu today." He said, saying the 'help me' very sarcastically.
((Neevermind, gtg))
08/01/2012 1:19 am
Zadex
((BBL, GUYS!))
08/01/2012 12:46 am
0Bluefeather0
((how do you get that "says" thing under your pic))

sce the man wouldnt repsond back, angi went bacto the sunshien windoand stared for birds...
08/01/2012 12:39 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
GinKurama
''Go to sleep kid...'' he frowned, wiping the spit off of his face. Grabbing Robert, he threw him over his shoulder and took him back to his room, throwing him onto the padded floor. It didn't hurt him, considering the floor was soft. Shaking his head, he decided to go back to his office. ((G2G))
08/01/2012 12:36 am
aaron5699
((You can t crack the glass. Also I g2g.))

Robert rolled onto his back, and stared Dave in the face."Fuck off" He said then spit directly in his face."Your puny little sedatives wont affect me, I AM SUPERMAN!!!" He yelled then tried to push Dave off of him. But it was no use he wast strong enough, and the sedative was kicking in making him drowsier by the second.
08/01/2012 12:34 am
0Bluefeather0
((well darn it dont appreciate her singing?))
at the crack, angi stopped singign and went over to the window. she smiled and yelled "DO IT AGIAN IT MADE A CRACK"
08/01/2012 12:32 am
GinKurama
Dave frowned and stopped walking, slowly turning around. Pinching his nose, he easily caught up with Robert and tackled him harshly to the ground. ''Tsk Tsk Tsk...why run? Your not getting anywhere...'' he frowned, taking a needle out of his coat pocket. ''Good thing I brought this with me...'' he smirked, stabbing it into Robert's wrist.
08/01/2012 12:32 am
Level 23 : Expert Dragon
EpicIronDragon
Ethan facepalmed and screamed. He punched the glass yet again and this time made a small crack.
08/01/2012 12:24 am
0Bluefeather0
[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE29zDj60j8[/youtube]

that si what she sings
08/01/2012 12:21 am
aaron5699
Robert smiled then got up out his chair, and walked out the door. But instead of taking right like Drake did He took a Left, and broke down the hallway in a sprint."Haha....Stupid Motherf*cker" He said as he busted through a pair of double doors that lead him to a stairwell.
08/01/2012 12:16 am
0Bluefeather0
Angi saw the nodding and smiled. "happy songs for happy days!"

Angi got up and begun to sway while singing nicly for once....

my first life was full of bordom,
my second life alowed me any i wanted,
my third life was a lonley woman
my forth life was a blind panist!

she sung that and danced more the invisible melody filling her ears.
08/01/2012 12:14 am
GinKurama
''Sure. You can come with me if you want to. I'm just going to check on the other patients and introduce myself.'' he smiled, nodding his head and opening the door. He began to walk out and looked around a bit before walking down the hall to where he could barely hear a girl's voice screaming.

''Aaand this is where it gets stupidly crazy...'' he sighed.
08/01/2012 12:10 am
EpicIronDragon
"Oh god no..." he whispered so she couldn't hear and looked down at his clothes even though it looked like he was nodding.
08/01/2012 12:09 am
aaron5699
Robert looked up at Dave, and put on half a smile.Will Do. He signed then stuffed his crayons into his pocket.Do you think it would be alright for me to maybe walk around. If I promised to be good? he signed then looked over towards the door, and bobbed at it with his head.
08/01/2012 12:07 am
0Bluefeather0
"BUT THIS IS A HAPPY PLACE!" angi screamed back at the plead for help. "IT HAS PRETTY WHITE WALLS!! AN PRETTY BIRDS! LOOK AT THE PRETTY BIRDS!" she replied back. then thought. "HEY I CAN SING YOU A SONG TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!!" she yelled back and thought of her favoret songs lyrics..
08/01/2012 12:03 am
GinKurama
''Well, tell the voices in your head that you are their master, and that they should go back to where they came from.'', he frowned, looking down at his scarf. He was going to hurt Robert if it went out of hand. Shaking his head, he wrapped the scarf back around his neck and put his hand on his patient's shoulder. ''I'm going to check up on the other patients now. I'll see you later, Robert.''
08/01/2012 12:02 am
EpicIronDragon
Ethan was taken aback by this strange girl but he was her only hope. "Maybe....? Look, find a way to get me out!" he shouted at her and punched the glass again.
08/01/2012 12:00 am
aaron5699
Robert looked at Dave for a few seconds, then dropped the crayon on the ground. He scowled once again then turned away from Dave, and walked to the other side of the room.The voices in my head told me to kill you. They do not trust you. They say you only want to hurt me, not help me He signed to Dave. Sign language had been something he picked up back in middle school so that he could communicate even when he couldn't necessarily talk.
07/31/2012 11:59 pm
0Bluefeather0
angi's ears picked up screaming from another window by a door. angi cawled over and put her hands on the window and went on her knees. "HELLO? MR? DO YOU LIKE BIRDS?" she screamed at the window and then smiled. She the prosseded to laugh.
07/31/2012 11:55 pm
EpicIronDragon
Ethan heard somebody shouting and could only make out 'birds'. "IS SOMEBODY THERE!?" he screamed hoping the glass wasn't soundproof.
07/31/2012 11:52 pm
GinKurama
Dave watched the man cautiously as he walked slowly towards him. He as surprised when Robert lunged at him with a crayon. holding it to his throat like a knife. His smile falling, Dave looked at Robert with a frown, slowly reaching for the scarf that had fallen on the ground during the assault. ''What is wrong Robert...?'' he asked in a strained voice.

((Lmao...))
07/31/2012 11:51 pm
0Bluefeather0
After breaking the yellow crayon many times, angi sat aginst the wall to think. "happy thought,big smiles....." then she looks over to the bullet proof window,locked and metal cage bars infront. "happy birds!" she crawled over to the window and rested her head the bars and stared out to find a bird.

((LOL and i thought angi was crazy))
07/31/2012 11:48 pm
Zadex
((DUN DUN DUN, CRAYON KILLER!))
07/31/2012 11:47 pm
aaron5699
((Hello Everyone.))

Robert looked at the man who was now in his cell, and scowled, there was a ssudden dryness in his throat so he couldn't talk.He's an enemy Robert. He is out to get you. You have to kill him.Kill him with you Crayon! The voices in his head yelled as he slowly got back to his feet.He then quickly counted to three, and lunged towards the man grabbing him by the collar, and pressing the crayon against his throat.
07/31/2012 11:40 pm
Zadex
Zadex heard laughing and screaming in a cell nearby. 'Mildly disturbing......' He thought to himself. He noticed a pad and a pen on a small table, and walked over to it. 'Might as well do something...' He thought to himself, beginning to draw a dragon.
07/31/2012 11:36 pm
0Bluefeather0
Angi woke up on a cot in the middle of a padded room. She looked around her room, only to see small table crayons. "Crayons! oh joy!" Her medication started to wear off, her disease waking from slummber. She got off the bed and crawled to the little table. She took out a yellow and black crayon and started to draw smily faces. "happy days, happy days!" she screamed laughing. Then she hummed her favoret song while drawing millions of happy faces.
07/31/2012 11:13 pm
Zadex
((Gotcha, going back to the app forum now.))
07/31/2012 11:11 pm
GinKurama
((Yeah. Reason I'm not currently posting is because I have to wait for Aaron to respond.))
07/31/2012 11:10 pm
Zadex
((Are we allowed to make a second app?))
07/31/2012 11:09 pm
GinKurama
((Exactly why we need more workers x.x))
07/31/2012 11:07 pm
Zadex
Zadex sat in his cell, pondering life. 'Looks like everyone else is starting to wake up...'
He thought to himself, tapping a foot on the floor. 'Everything is comfortable enough... I guess.'
07/31/2012 10:57 pm
EpicIronDragon
Ethan woke up in a small room with a flickering light. "What?" he said shaking his head to stop the blur in his eyes. He felt somewhat dizzy but got out of the bed. He noticed he was in a glass box with only a desk, a bed and a toilet. He tapped on the glass and then punched it, worried about where he was. All it did was leave a throbbing bruise. He flopped back on the bed hoping that someone would come.
07/31/2012 10:46 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
BloodCrystal
"I do.. I do hear you Henry... I miss you." AJ said to himself as he rocked back and forth looking at the wall. "They can't hurt you Henry. They can't " He started to laugh for a mintue. "Henry... It's my fault you died.." AJ began to sob up at this point.
07/31/2012 10:44 pm
GinKurama
Dave smiled when he heard the man told him his name. ''Well Robert. Don't be surprised. I'm coming in...'', he said, getting out the keys he was given in the letter. Quietly opening the door, Dave cautiously approached a chair and sat down, inviting Robert to the other one. ''Well, sit down. I will not hurt you...'' he spoke nicely, wrapping his scarf tighter around his neck.
07/31/2012 10:38 pm
aaron5699
Robert jumped up out of his seat, and scream when he heard the knock at his door."M-my names Robert." He said back then started to slowly back into the corner of his room.Oh...God. Can I trust this person? He sounds nice, but he could be out to get me. He thought to himself then slid down onto to the ground as his back pressed up against the wall.
07/31/2012 10:34 pm
GinKurama
Dave woke up with a yawn, scratching his hair in dismay. ''I've been asleep for an hour...'' he complained softly, standing up and throwing on his brown jacket. ''Might as well get familiar with my surroundings...'' he supposed, standing up and walking out the door in a hurry.

After walking around a bit, getting lost, turning corners, he entered a door with a sign above it saying 'Suicide Watch Block'. Shrugging, he entered and peeked into the first room, seeing a man on a padded floor, crayons around him and some pictures. He calmly looked through the door and knocked, deciding since he was a Psychiatrist, he may as well talk to him and get acquainted with one of his patients.

''Why hello there. I am Dave. I will help you with any problems you need. What's your name?'' he asked softly.
07/31/2012 10:24 pm
aaron5699
Robert got up off his bed, and spun around. "How Long was I out?" He asked himself then sat down at his desk, and picked up the box of crayons."Might as well put these to use." He said then took a couple colors out of the box, and started to draw some pictures.....After drawing for about 30 minutes the sedative that they him kicked in knocking him out for a good Hour. When he woke up he felt strangely different. For some reason he had the feeling that someone was watching him.
07/31/2012 10:18 pm
GinKurama
Dave entered his office and smirked a bit. It was medium-sized and the walls were a blinding white color. The floors were squeaky clean and there was a coat-rack near the door. He hung his coat there and sat the box on a relaxer chair near his desk, collapsing into his leather seat himself.

He decided to look around the room for a bit, considering this was his new working place for a while. After a bit of studying the books on Therapy, he un-packed his office utensils and took a small nap, figuring he deserved it.
07/31/2012 10:12 pm
aaron5699
Robert woke up from his deep slumber, and looked around. He was in white room with padded floors, and he was strapped down to the bed."What the Hell is going on here!" He screamed then started struggled around trying to break the straps."Unstrap me goddammit!" He screamed then gave a good thrust with his left should breaking the leather straps."Wooo.... I feel a lot better now." He said as he sat up, and looked around the room. All that was there besides the bed was a desk, and a box of crayons.

((His Medicine hasn't completely warn off yet, so he isn't crazy yet.))
07/31/2012 10:04 pm
GinKurama
Dave yanked the keys out of the engine, hearing the puffs of the smoke began to die down. Getting out and shutting the door quietly, he re-wrapped his white scarf around his neck and straightened his brown jacket, making sure his sweater was tucked in. Looking around, he opened the trunk of his car and retrieved a large brown box, filled with supplies for his office and other necessities. He shut trunk loudly and sat the box ontop of his car, retrieving his phone. Satisfied with the fact that he got all of his items, he started a brisk walk into the M.H, knowing where his office was from his Acception Letter.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome