Arstotzkan Armed Forces | Minecraft PVP Clan

KratosIM's Avatar KratosIM8/15/14 10:10 pm
1 emeralds 306 4
8/16/2014 8:54 pm
HexidicialHD's Avatar HexidicialHD

Welcome to the Arstotzkan Armed Forces

Hello there, I am Hexidicial. I'm one of the Arstotzkan Armed Forces (AAF) I currently am serving as a recruiter. I AM NOT the Owner/Leader/Founder of the clan, I'm just merely a recruiter looking to find the best for the clan. So let's begin. The Arstotzkan Armed Forces (AAF) is an army comprised of elite divisions that strive for discipline and excellence in the battlefield. We are currently a newly formed army with the hopes of heading to the top with the help of Minecraftians like you who are willing to join our cause! Below you will find information on all aspects of our clan and see how truly determined we are to become the best.

The AAF is a Minecraft PVP clan, we play many Faction PVP servers and we work as a team. The clan is split up into divisions/platoons which will better determine what skill group you fit into (this will be explained upon joining). We have a training/testing server customly made for it's purpose by WO.Hexidicial. Recruiting is simple, and we're looking for skilled and active members. We do training, we like to play the game seriously, but have a lot of fun too. We have many experienced members. We also use a VOIP program called TeamSpeak to communicate during training, as well as just normally playing the game. Skype is used for updates as well as managing the members. We welcome our members with open hands, and with great respect. Welcome to the group you've always imagined.

The AAF utilizes divisions to strike the enemy in the best ways possible. Currently, the AAF Infantry Division is the only one we are utilizing until we have enough to expand into the others.

AAF Infantry Division:
This is the core division of the AAF that focuses on charging the enemy and slicing them to death with the sharpest swords and the most protective (yet cost-effective) armor. The Infantry Division is comprised of brave men who aren't afraid to get up close to their enemy, and will gladly fight to the death for their cause.

AAF Cavalry Division (on hold):
This is the swift and sneaky division of the AAF that focuses on being quick and catching the enemy off-guard with the use of the fastest and mightiest steeds around. The Cavalry Division is comprised of those who are willing to get up close to their enemy yet are still able to retreat just as fast.

AAF Skirmisher Division (on hold):
This is the safe yet deadly division of the AAF that focuses on shooting the enemy from afar without being in too much danger themselves.The Skirmisher Division is comprised of those who don't see themselves as brave or fit enough to get up close to the enemy, yet still want to do as much damage as possible.

Our main thread is located on the Minecraft Forums Clans Section (Not going to link it, as I don't know if it's against the rules.)

Once you fill out this application format expect a Skype contact request from the recruiter. (Me)

1.) IGN:
2.) Age - Are you mature?
3.) Timezone?
4.) Do you promise to be disciplined and respectful upon joining, along with following all of our rules?
5.) What is your Skype?
6.) Do you have TeamSpeak (Free VOIP Program - Required)
7.) How active can you be?
KratosIM
Level 1 : New Miner