Community Gaming Website!

RemoteHazard's Avatar RemoteHazard2/17/15 2:02 am
1 emeralds 168 1
2/18/2015 2:08 am
RemoteHazard's Avatar RemoteHazard
Do you want to join a community website for gamers to come together and participate in events discussions and much more? Then our website is the one for you.

Our website is great for gamers and or game involved players to come together, talk about their favourite games or technology and much more. We also have tag/rank, staff opportunities and more!

If you want to join our community then please check out, sign up, stay active and participate in discussions/events and most importantly share our url/website to your friends and social media sites to help us grow.

Come join our 25+ Members in the fun today!

Website Address/URL: http://remotegames.enjin.com/home

As most of you probably already know our website/forums is made from the popular server/community hosters known as enjin. This means that our site is 100% safe, no hacks, no scams, no virus' nothing to worry about!

As I said and you will always see me say because I am weird like that Is that I really would appreciate it if you guys would sign up, stay active, participate in discussions/events, and most importantly help us share our website out and encourage people to do the same as that will help our community grow the best!

RemoteGaming Thanks everyone for all their continuous support!

RemoteHazard

Poll ended 03/09/2015 3:02 am.

RemoteHazard
Level 1 : New Miner