[Minecraft] Minecraft Miners Club

Ciberg's Avatar Ciberg12/3/13 8:47 pm
1 emeralds 182 4
12/4/2013 4:43 pm
Ciberg's Avatar Ciberg
Minecraft Miners Club

Hey! I'm starting a club called the Minecraft Miners club. It's just a club of people who like to mine on this game.. Share stories of our favorite haunted mines and dreaded times we've lost diamonds to evil lava pools..

Apply here:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Why do you wanna join:
Make up a story about a haunted mine: (Short, maybe a paragraph)

ALSO! We need someone to make us 3 banners! Design them however you like, you get full credit.
Ciberg
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/04/2013 4:43 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
Ciberg
All accepted! (Though only 1 of those stories was "Haunted" in a slight way... ... whatevs. I'll try and get a server soon enough.
12/03/2013 9:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Tariq246810
IGN: Tariq246810
Why do you wanna join: I want to be apart of your community that you want to form. I want to make new friends and allies for the future. I like to mine in minecraft and build in my spare time.
Make up a story about a haunted mine: (Short, maybe a paragraph)

The Creeper
One day I was mining Iron and Diamonds in the mineshaft near my home. I was minding my own business when I heard a crack. I whipped out my sword but to my dismay nothing was in sight. I got back to my mining and then I heard a shuffle. Before I could make out what the creature was something flashed before my eyes. My brain started racing on about what evil spirit or creature was stalking me. As I finished up my mining I started to head out. I forgot where I came from so I decided to trace my steps where I entered from. I was staring at the wall when I bumped into something. It was a creeper. His beady eyes were staring straight into my soul like needles piercing rotten flesh. It stared at me quietly then let out a noise. It sounded like a time bomb was going off. I tried to run to get out of the way but it grabbed me. I could not resist due to the strength of it. The last words I heard before my death were "theres nothing you can do".
12/03/2013 8:55 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
Wyatt3
IGN: wyattbergeron1
Why do you wanna join: I like mining, and think it's a good idea
Make up a story about a haunted mine: (Short, maybe a paragraph) Once upon a diamond, steve encountered a mine. Steve enter the mine, worried. He quickly found diamonds and mined at them quickly. About five hours later, steve saw a flower appear in the mine. Steve imideatly though there was a ghost. It's me said the ghost. Imideatly steve turned around with this face: Steve thought he was being haunted... Steve encountered the ghost before but now he KABOOM the ghost kills steve and that's the end of the mine it was shut down forever and steve was killed.
12/03/2013 8:54 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
McHacker
IGN: cojst (make sure no capitals)
Why do you wanna join: I love mining
Make up a story about a haunted mine: (Short, maybe a paragraph) One night, there was a lava pool with 10 diamonds right above it. A lonley miner nearby saw them and wanted to mine them. He decided he needed a plan to destroy the evil lava pool of doom. His plan was to cover the lava with cobble and mine the diamonds.
It worked and he started mining staight up and suffocated in gravel. Bye Bye miner
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome