The Grouped Gamers Hub!

Roran's Avatar Roran4/10/15 11:52 pm
1 emeralds 456 4
8/3/2015 12:38 pm
SuperSwoosh's Avatar SuperSwoosh

Welcome to The Grouped Gamers Hub!

Before we get into what TGGH is about, why I made it, or whatever, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Brandon. I am an 18 year old college student, who has quite a bit of time on his hands. I have a pretty great computer, and I have a strong affinity towards multiplayer games.
It has been my dream since I was very young, to put together what many would call "a community". Over the years, I have realized this is not just what I wanted. I wanted this to be what some people call a home, some place people can come to, relax, talk, and game. In this Hub, you aren't limited to just gaming, but gaming is what we all share in common, and that's what most of us do best.

So What Is TGGH (The Grouped Gamers Hub)?

As described above, this is really just a place for like-minded people to get together and meet other people with the same interests. You could say this entire website is what this hub is, but this hub isn't just about Minecraft, or just gaming in general. Everybody who comes here, will come to this hub, ready to form bonds with other people through the internet. What games you all play, does not concern me, as long as you all enjoy it. I want each and everyone of you, and the future people in here, to say that you met new people, and enjoyed their company for a bit.

How do I sign up?

There isn't really much of an application, all I want from you is a name we can call you by, whether it be a pen-name or your real name, it doesn't matter. We don't care about age, because as proven time and time again, younger children have shown they can still play with the older people. If we ever get large enough and there is enough demand for one, a Voice Comms. server might be started, and when that happens, just know that you are not FORCED to talk by any means if you enter. You can always type, no one will mind. Unless they mind, of course.

What games do we play?

We play any games! Personally, I like to play multiplayer games, but maybe you and your buddies who like the same single-player games, can have runs set up to see who finishes first, the choice is up to you!

I'm happy to meet you all, and I look forward to meeting some of the individuals I can meet here! Here's to the start of The Grouped Gamers Hub!

If you have a steam, and wish to add me, my profile is:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054468485/
You can also find me on Skype: Roran2341
Roran
Level 21 : Expert Engineer