Come solve these riddles! [Riddle Hub]

OfficialGamemode's Avatar OfficialGamemode2/26/13 11:52 pm
1 emeralds 143 3
3/10/2013 5:09 pm
Supernova666's Avatar Supernova666
Hello all, my name is Pips. I would like to start a nice discussion on riddles here in the new Unofficial Official hub. Here, you can post your riddles, answer other people's riddles, and help create your own riddles for other people to solve.

Here are some premade riddles for you, you can answer them down below.

Riddle One: Paul is 20 years old in 1980, but only 15 years old in 1985. How is this possible?

Riddle Two: I have four wings, but cannot fly, I never laugh and never cry; On the same spot I'm always found, toiling away with little sound. What am I?

Riddle Three: What's black when you get it, Red when you use it, And white when you're all through with it?

Riddle Four: 4.A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

Riddle Five: I have head and tail but no body. What am I?

Riddle Six: A woman shoots her husband.
Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?

Riddle Seven: I run but I don't walk I scream but I don't talk. What am I?

Riddle Eight: (from LOTR) What has roots that nobody sees, and is taller than trees. Up, up it goes, and yet it never grows?

Riddle Nine: I can be long, or I can be short. I can be grown, and I can be bought. I can be painted, or left bare. I can be round, or square. What am I?

Riddle Ten: Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?

Below, please, post your riddles, and if they are tricky or clever enough, I'll post them up here!
OfficialGamemode
Level 51 : Grandmaster Princess