Berglisades Park, CYL County - Update 14 in-progress - PREVIEW 4 -- Critiques/thoughts on my latest BUILDS?

Chiayang0427's Avatar Chiayang04277/22/19 8:27 am history
1 emeralds 99
Happy Monday everyone!

Balancing life in general with Minecraft is key to success and it's beyond crucial! And it WORKED for me!

Since I've recently graduated from college at 23 years old AND as of May 17th, 2019, I am THRILLED to announce that I now seem to have all the FREE TIME IN THE WORLD (at least for the summer) to continue working on my personal Minecraft project withOUT (emphasis on without) postponing it EVERY SEMESTER, but I am also EQUALLY THRILLED to have graduated from college after five years of hard and strenuous work towards my Bachelor's of Studio and Fine Arts degree (I usually do oil paintings and photography), but now I'm shifting my focus to a different type of art for now, and at least for a while, which is my usual and virtual Minecraft town project, that I've been working on for about seven years (started October 2012), on and off, to this day.

College seems to be one of life's (almost) unavoidable and necessary "evils", but it was ABSOLUTELY a "rite-of-passage" for me.

I've come up with a new name for my town as "Berglisades Park" from my own inspiration of these two real-life New Jersey towns, Palisades Park in Bergen County and North Bergen in Hudson County.

That being said, here are my 14 new images of my latest and most recent Minecraft work, since the day that I graduated from college, May 17th, 2019 to now, summed up within four new buildings with interiors.

SO PLEASE CRITIQUE MY LATEST BUILDS BELOW AND TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY RECENT WORK.
I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM SINCE I'VE BUILT ALL OF THIS ALONE. THANKS SO MUCH!

TECHNICAL INFORMATION!
Credits for using Greenfield's resource pack: https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/greenfield---new-life-size-city-project/.
Shaders: SEUS Renewed 1.0.0 (UNmodified, original shader pack).
Estimated/anticipated release date for Update 14: TBA/TBD. Hopefully between September and December of 2019, if not after the start of 2020. The update is a little more than 5/8ths (62.5 percent) of the way done as of July 22nd, 2019, regarding my goal to reach the total building count of 200 buildings in Berglisades Park, CYL County. The previous update on September 5th, 2017 (168 buildings) and the NEXT update with 200 buildings; 200 - 168 = 32. Current total number of buildings in town is 190; built 22 buildings so far, 10 to go. (About 68 to 69 percent done so far)

You could probably tell it's either a single-family home, apartment building, or part of an under-construction school (exterior/interior), I'll let the images below do the talking!!

(Images are photoshopped in black and white because the town itself is still in BETA, meaning it's still in its very early stages of development/construction, despite 7 years of development). I just wanted to give the illusion that these images (and the builds in them) are ancient relics from the past, but NOPE, THEY ARE MY MOST RECENT WORK UP-TO-DATE.

Thanks so much, everyone!

Best,
Chiayang Lin Gonzalez (林家仰), a.k.a. multi-disciplinary artist and recent college graduate
Chiayang0427
Level 54 : Grandmaster Nerd