"Dynasty" Build Squad

Nightfinder17's Avatar Nightfinder179/2/14 8:07 pm
1 emeralds 206
Hello, people reading this thread.

Yes, finally you found a build team that is really cheap and gets the job done in the time limit you want the spawn too be finished at. We will come on too the server you guys hired us too build for and we will get the spawn size you want for your budget. We are a total crew of 5 people and were all very experienced builders. We do spawns by every 100 x 100 blocks for example. If you wanted a spawn that was 200 x 200 blocks in game, it would cost you $20. We are a new crew but, we know what too do when it comes too building. Hire us and trust me you won't regret your payment for the spawn you wanted.

You can contact me and my team on skype or through e-mail.
My e-mail: dman_lucas1@hotmail.com
My skype: Luke.J.D1 "It should show my name as ( Dynasty-Leader | Clashtike ) "

:!: We are not held responseable for any file corruptions during the builds, we can't fiddle with them so don't blame us for your doing.

FAQ's

? How old is your team? Answer: We are all in the ages of 13-16
? Do you guys take breaks in between the builds? Answer: No we do not, unless the builds are 500 x 500 or more.
? How can we trust you? Answer: We talk too the customer first and make sure he knows what he wants and he gets the feel too see what the team is like. "If he/she has skype.
Nightfinder17
Level 1 : New Miner