Mhz's upcoming builds

mhz's Avatar mhz1/14/13 7:40 am
1 emeralds 350 7
1/21/2013 12:25 am
mhz's Avatar mhz
Hi guys, Mhz here, this thread is where i will post pics and info on my upcoming projects, here are the first few, i am doing like 8 builds at a time at the moment, a few are done though, some feedback would also be great.
This is a small sort of elven tree city I've been working on, I've been working on it in the spare time i get after working on the other upcoming projects, anyway heres a pic

Next is a gigantic cathedral I am working on, I am planning to add a whole heap of detail to it, so far, the base is done, i have started to add some detail to it and am trying not to make it look very smooth, i think its going alright so far :/

This one is a farm built in between two mountains(some of it is on one of the mountains) Nothing special rly, i just made it out of boredom

Now for the things I am building for a 80-100 subscriber special, I had a vote and a redstone build received the most votes and a modern build and a medieval building pack were tied in 2nd place, so i decided to build those 3, the modern build is done, I have started on the building pack but still haven't started on the redstone contraption.

And finally we have the medieval building pack, not much to it so far, I have only built a blacksmith and a farm, here's the pic

Sorry for all the text though i hope you took your time to take a look at these and please give me some feedback
mhz
Level 46 : Master Architect